Congratulations on locating the leading clinic in the United States for Sermorelin Growth Hormone GH-RH Therapy. Sermorelin acetate growth hormone – releasing hormone is approved for medical use in stimulating the body’s pituitary gland to increase production of human growth hormone (HGH) within the capacity and safety of the human body’s endocrine system.
We are proud of our excellent reputation as a national provider of medical services as a result of providing high quality medical care to patients throughout the United States, excellent service and reasonable fees, which reputation we have worked hard to develop since 1996.
The purpose of Sermorelin Acetate Therapy is to cause the pituitary gland to increase growth hormone production in humans. The purpose of adult Sermorelin growth hormone therapy is to reverse the effects of aging and secure the extensive treatment benefits described below.
Sermorelin Acetate is a “growth hormone-releasing hormone” (GHRH). This prescription drug is compounded by U.S. pharmacies pursuant to a physician’s prescription and is patient self-injected subcutaneously. It stimulates the pituitary gland to naturally produce increased amounts of human growth hormone. Sermorelin Acetate is a truncated analog of a growth hormone releasing factor (GRF 1-44) that is naturally produced by the brain to stimulate pituitary production of human growth hormone. The increased volume of human growth hormone (hGH) produced by the pituitary gland causes an increase in the production of Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) by the liver and results in the benefits of treatment provided to the adult patient.
As a result of Sermorelin Growth Hormone (GHRH) Therapy, the increased volume of human growth hormone (hGH) secreted by the stimulated pituitary gland is converted by the liver into IGF-1. The increased amount of IGF-1 in the blood stream results an increase in metabolism and growth of new cells within the body’s organs and bones. This treatment is prescribed for unlabeled use in adults to increase lean muscle mass, reduce body fat, increase bone density, enhance the immune system, and strengthen the heart, as well as, other organs of the body. Since the increased volume of human growth hormone is produced by the body’s pituitary gland, the body’s endocrine system will not allow more growth hormone to be produced by the Sermorelin GH-RH stimulation of the pituitary than the body can safely process within the endocrine self-monitoring system.
Sermorelin Acetate Growth Hormone – Releasing Hormone has been specifically approved for medical use in increasing growth hormone levels in children deficient in growth hormone production. Its use to increase the growth hormone and IGF-1 levels in adults is an off-label use of this prescription drug.
Sermorelin Acetate Growth Hormone – Releasing Hormone Therapy causes the pituitary gland to increase the growth hormone and IGF-1 levels in humans. It is a prescription drug approved for one medical use that may be prescribed for adults for other unlabeled medical uses that are determined by the treating physician to be indicated and appropriate.
Human growth hormone therapy and Sermorelin growth hormone releasing hormone therapy have substantially the same treatment benefits because injected recombinant human growth hormone (somatropin) medication is genetically engineered to have the same DNA structure as human growth hormone produced by the pituitary gland when stimulated by Sermorelin acetate growth hormone releasing hormone injections. The benefits of Sermorelin therapy or recombinant human growth hormone therapy include the following:
The cost of Sermorelin therapy is typically less than one half the cost of recombinant human growth hormone (somatropin) therapy due to the higher cost of the genetically engineered human growth hormone medication.
Sermorelin acetate may be prescribed for an unlabeled use at the discretion of a treating physician, but HGH or recombinant human growth hormone may not be prescribed for any unapproved or unlabeled use.
View original post here:
Sermorelin Acetate Human Growth Hormone Therapy Increases HGH …
Incoming Post Search Feeds:
sermorelin effects women
research peptides sermorelin
sermorelin shots daily
sermorelin fda approved
sermorelin dosage muscle
testosterone replacement therapy sermorelin
hcg sermorelin thyroid weight loss
- Sermorelin Anti-Aging Therapy Helps Diet Doc Patients Look and Feel Younger at a Fraction of the Cost of Human Growth ... - February 3rd, 2015
- Sermorelin vs. Human Growth Hormone Therapy - December 19th, 2014
- Sermorelin Acetate: A Quality Alternative to Human Growth Hormone? - November 6th, 2014
- Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides (GHRP) Information - October 21st, 2014
- GH-RH Antagonist May Be Effective Breast Cancer Treatment - October 8th, 2014
- GHRH - Growth-Hormone Releasing Hormone | Peptidesciences.com - June 5th, 2014
- Sermorelin - Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone at Calla Slimspa - Video - February 14th, 2014
- Sermorelin : Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone : Secretagogue - November 27th, 2013
- What is Sermorelin? - HGH Therapy, Growth Hormone Treatment ... - November 18th, 2013
- Human Growth Hormone 101 - November 12th, 2013
- HGH Secretagogue-P1 - November 12th, 2013
- What is Sermorelin? - HGH Therapy, Growth Hormone Treatment, HGH ... - November 3rd, 2013
- An Overview of Sermorelin Acetate And Human Growth Hormone - February 3rd, 2013
- Prostate cancer treatment brochure leaves out side effects like paralysis, diabetes draws FDA ire - October 3rd, 2012