What Is Sermorelin Acetate? Why has Sermorelin experienced such a surge in popularity since the turn of the century in Age-Management and Wellness Treatment Centers and Hormone Clinics across the country?
Sermorelin Acetate is a medical treatment derived from Recombinant-DNA techniques that are used for the treatment and relief of Age-Related Human Growth Hormone Deficiency, often referred to as Somatopause.
Sermorelin has risen in popularity since around the year 2000, prescribed with increasing frequency over time.
Sermorelin is the functional analog of a hormone naturally produced by the Hypothalamus, called GH-RH, or Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone. Sermorelin and Bio-Identical HGH both can restore adequate Human Growth Hormone Production in patients with healthy Pituitary Glands.
Video Link: https://vimeo.com/291650092
Video Download: Age Management With Sermorelin Injection Treatment
Video Stream: Age Management With Sermorelin Injection Treatment
Sermorelin is not the Fountain of Youth, and it is not an Age-Defying Treatment, but it can help mitigate the effects of aging, which are related to Hormone Imbalance and Deficiency.
For over two generations now, Bio-Identical Human Growth Hormone has been used as a means to correct Growth Hormone Imbalance and Deficiency in children and adults.
It works very well, but as with any medical treatment, there is always room for innovation and improvement. For persons suffering from Growth Hormone Deficiency due to pituitary dysfunction, HGH Injections are still the clear choice for Growth Hormone Restoration.
But for those suffering from Age-Related Deficiency, Sermorelin stands out as a stellar option on par with HGH Therapy, with some distinct advantages.
How do HGH and Sermorelin Compare?
As we mentioned previously, some patients will only respond to Human Growth Hormone due to the nature of their Hormone Imbalance. Most men and women that experience HGH Deficiency does so naturally as a result of age, caused by a lack of Pituitary Stimulation by GH-RH.
Sermorelin perfectly mimics the activity of GH-RH in the bloodstream, meaning that the body can produce the HGH that it needs naturally.
In the case of Human Growth Hormone Shots, Supplemental HGH directly replaces diminishing Growth Hormone Production.
Sermorelin's function is more streamlined compared to HGH Therapy—The body has more control over the pattern of HGH Levels in the bloodstream, preserving a more natural Hypothalamic-Pituitary Balance.
Another benefit of Sermorelin is that it is available to a broader array of potential patients.
Sermorelin can be used as a preventative treatment for patients that have diminishing HGH Levels but do not have a full-blown deficiency, whereas Bio-Identical Growth Hormone can only be prescribed explicitly for the treatment of HGH Deficiency.
Growth Hormone is tightly controlled, but Sermorelin Acetate is available off-label.
The third significant benefit of Sermorelin is one of price. Sermorelin is quite a bit cheaper than Human Growth Hormone Therapy. Sermorelin is a less complicated hormone to produce and manufacture, lending to its less expensive price tag.
While still not necessarily cheap, Sermorelin Acetate costs around half as much per month as HGH Injections, though prices for both are becoming more affordable every year. Our clinic also offers payment plans to help patients pay for treatment.
Both HGH and Sermorelin are only legally obtainable with the prescription of a Licensed and Board-Certified Physician.
What Are the Benefits of Sermorelin Acetate?
Sermorelin Builds Muscle Mass
While Sermorelin cannot be legally used for Performance Enhancement and Bodybuilding, it does have the ability to encourage increased muscle mass.
Human Growth Hormone is an essential agent of cellular metabolism and promotes muscle building primarily by improving the body's ability to recover from the physical strain of the workout. Though exercise influences muscle mass, it is during sleep when the body actually sets to work on actual muscle development.
Sermorelin can also improve sleep quality, which also boosts muscle-building power.
Losing Weight with Sermorelin
Along with building muscle, Sermorelin also boosts metabolism, thereby increasing the rate at which the body burns calories and body fat.
These changes are especially pronounced around the midsection, which is the most challenging area of the body to burn fat as well as the most dangerous area to pad it on.
Improved Psychological Wellness with Sermorelin
There is strong evidence that Sermorelin Acetate not only improves the quality of life due to positive physiological changes but actually has some direct effects on human psychology.
Patients on Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency report improved mood, less frequent bouts of depression, and improved memory and cognitive focus.
Healthier Skin and Hair with Sermorelin
Sermorelin promotes improved water absorption and retention in skin cells, which has the benefit of making skin smoother and brighter while also diminishing the appearance of wrinkles.
Sermorelin can also cause hair to grow thicker and stronger while also potentially leading to some hair regrowth. In some cases, even color can return slightly, resulting from treatment.
Is Sermorelin Safe for Women?
Sermorelin is equally useful for both men and women with similar safety profiles. Unlike with Testosterone, Men and Women have very similar needs for Healthy HGH Levels, which can be relieved in the same way utilizing Therapeutic HGH or Sermorelin Injections.
Interested in Sermorelin Acetate?
If you feel that you may be a viable candidate for Sermorelin Acetate, our HRT Specialists can help you decide if Sermorelin is right for you.
We have affiliate physicians located all across America to help us perform the necessary preliminary tests to determine your need for Hormone Replacement Therapy, and we work with pharmacies that specialize in Sermorelin Acetate to provide you quality HRT products at the best possible price!
Sermorelin: A better approach to the management of adult-onset growth hormone insufficiency?
Contact Us For A Fast And Professional Response
- The Biological Function Of HGH Human Growth Hormone - July 10th, 2022 [July 10th, 2022]
- Sogroya HGH Therapy For Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency - June 24th, 2022 [May 30th, 2022]
- HCG Diet and Weight Loss - December 16th, 2021 [September 7th, 2021]
- HGH Injections - December 7th, 2021 [September 4th, 2021]
- How Do Hormonal Imbalances Affect Men? - May 23rd, 2023 [July 20th, 2021]
- Buy Sermorelin -- What to do When Sermorelin Arrives in the Postal Mail - December 1st, 2021 [May 9th, 2021]
- Sermorelin Therapy 21st Century Injectable Human Growth Hormone Restoration - December 18th, 2021 [February 16th, 2021]
- What are the Benefits of Sermorelin Acetate Injections versus HGH Injections? - December 2nd, 2021 [January 14th, 2021]
- Facilitating the Health of the Lymphatic System: How to Keep the Lymph System Healthy - November 21st, 2021 [January 5th, 2021]
- Sermorelin for Women - November 30th, 2021 [November 27th, 2020]
- Sermorelin Acetate Therapy Increases HGH - November 2nd, 2022 [November 25th, 2020]
- How Does Sermorelin Work? - November 20th, 2021 [November 22nd, 2020]
- Injectable Sermorelin with GHRP-6 for Men - December 5th, 2021 [November 2nd, 2020]
- Sermorelin with GHRP-6 - Hormone Doctor San Diego - December 27th, 2021 [October 28th, 2020]
- GH-RH Therapy Benefits Cognitive Health of Elderly Patients - November 24th, 2021 [September 23rd, 2020]
- GH-RH Antagonist May Be Effective Breast Cancer Treatment - November 20th, 2021 [September 21st, 2020]
- Sermorelin — HGH Injections Versus Sermorelin and Testosterone Therapy Programs - October 15th, 2022 [September 20th, 2020]
Word Count: 925