Collection of Information
As a general policy, our website only collects personal information from you when you voluntarily provide it to us by:
(1) placing an order (not available);
(2) registering on the website;
(3) contacting us (including our customer service representatives and other employees) by email, telephone or through any of the contact forms found on our website; and
(4) Completing any surveys. In connection with these activities, we may collect personal information, including, but not limited to, your name, physical address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card number, credit card expiration date, other unique identifiers, website password, username, and additional demographic information.
As part of the standard operation of our Website and Internet servers, we may collect specific non-personal information from you including, but not limited to, your IP address, and the domain name from which you accessed the Website.
Also, we may collect information about your browsing behavior, such as the date and time you visit our Website, the areas or pages of our Website that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing our Website, the number of times you return to our Website, and other click-stream data.
(1) track and report your order to an affiliate Company so you may receive credit for your order, when applicable (the affiliate company may have also placed a cookie on your computer for this purpose);
(2) conduct research to improve our content and services;
(3) access your account when you log in to the website and provide you with customized content, when applicable; and
(4) require you to re-enter your password periodically to help prevent others from accidentally accessing your account information, when appropriate.
You are always free to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the Website or take full advantage of all of our offerings.
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, erase cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set.
(Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.)
Access to Information You Provide to Us
You may access any personal information you provide to us, correct or modify any such personal information, or direct us to make no further use of your personal information.
To do so, please send an email with your request by clicking here.
Use of Information We may use the information we collect from you for any of the following purposes:
(1) to fulfill your requests for certain products and services;
(2) to provide you with targeted offers based on your specific applications or your stated preference to receive certain categories of proposals;
(3) to send you information and promotional materials and offers from our company as well as from our subsidiaries, affiliates, marketing partners, advertisers, and other third parties;
(4) to deliver targeted display advertisements and offers (by matching criteria provided by our advertisers with information collected from our visitors);
(5) to enable our marketing partners, advertisers, and other third parties to communicate with individuals;
(6) to contact visitors of our Website when necessary;
(7) to help address problems with our Website or services;
(8) to administer our Website;
(9) to conduct internal reviews of our Website (for example, to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website);
(10) to help us better understand visitors’ use of our Website; and
(11) to protect the security or integrity of our Website.
Non-personal information may be used for these purposes as well to monitor our Website, provide a more significant online experience for our visitors, identify the source of orders and obtain accurate aggregate demographic usage patterns.
Disclosure of Information
Our website may transfer or otherwise disclose information collected from you to the following entities for the following purposes:
(1) to our employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, and suppliers, if the disclosure will enable any of these entities to perform a business, professional, or technical support function for us;
(2) to our employees, independent contractors, service providers, and suppliers, to fulfill a product or service request;
(3) to our marketing and business partners and advertisers, who may use the information in connection with their business operations, such as to send marketing and other communications to visitors of the Website;
(5) as essential if we have reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, other users of our Website, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities;
(6) to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law; and
(7) As provided for under the “Unforeseen Circumstances” section below. American Sermorelin Clinic may also sell, rent, or lease any personal information collected from you to any of its marketing partners, advertisers, or other third parties.
Our website features security measures to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information placed under our control.
We maintain physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial steps to safeguard and secure the information we collect from visitors to our Website.
Our servers have been enabled with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to prevent unauthorized parties from viewing your non-public personal information that you give or access during a secure session.
Our secure certificates have been verified by the third party Company, Verisign.
Children. We do not direct our Website to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under eighteen or adults under 30.
Third Party Websites
Our Website may contain links to other third-party Websites (such as those of our marketing partners, information or advertisers), which may have privacy policies that differ from our own.
As we continue to develop our business, we or our affiliates may sell or buy other businesses or entities.
In such transactions, personal information may be one of the transferred business assets.
Also, if substantially all of our assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA.gov).
How useful was this post?
Click on a trophy to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Word Count: 1233