Video Link: https://vimeo.com/291652010
Video Download: Benefits And Risks Of Hgh Therapy 2018 Update
Video Stream: Benefits And Risks Of Hgh Therapy 2018 Update
Adult Human Growth Hormone Deficiency has been studied now for more than a generation.
There have been enough HGH Studies to provide us with some substantial evidence regarding the effects of HGH Decline, as well as the benefits of HGH Treatment for patients suffering from the condition.
Patients struggling with Somatopause (another term for adult-onset HGH Deficiency) are at increased risk of a variety of adverse health consequences directly related to impaired cellular metabolism, including weight gain, loss of strength, diminished cardiovascular output, and reduced quality of life.
Today, the primary means to diagnose Adult HGH Deficiency is by monitoring IGF-1 Levels. Human Growth Hormone Levels can vary greatly depending upon many factors, but IGF-1 Levels in the bloodstream remain very stable.
IGF-1 is the primary liver metabolite of Human Growth Hormone.
Growth Hormone Therapy has been used in adults in some form for around the last thirty years. Interest in the benefits of GH Injections has led to a healthy amount of medical data regarding the benefits and drawbacks among patients that have undergone the treatment.
The Following Are Some Benefits of HGH Shots that have been revealed via clinical analysis:
Human Growth Hormone Improves Body Composition
For patients with Growth Hormone Deficiency, it appears that Human Growth Hormone can contribute both to diminished body fat and increased muscle mass.
For patients with severe GH deficiency, patients can experience a significant increase in strength resulting from treatment.
Evidence also shows that when patients suspend therapy, this can result in loss of muscle mass and increased body fat, proof that the treatment provides results for the duration that it is administered.
HGH Has Positive Effects on Skeletal Health
Human Growth Hormone plays a role in preserving bone health in aging patients. For individuals with severe HGH Deficiency, Human Growth Hormone Supplementation can help bolster bone mineral density, especially in the spine and hips.
For women, a combination of Estrogen Therapy and HGH Shots may be necessary to maximize results after menopause.
Patients Taking Human Growth Hormone Report Improved Quality of Life
Most benefits of HGH Therapy become apparent in the first six months of treatment. It is during the first year of Growth Hormone Injections that Quality of Life increases most dramatically.
Beyond the first year, however, present evidence suggests that the increase in Quality of Life accrued over the initial treatment stabilizes for the duration of therapy.
HGH Injections May Improve Cholesterol Levels
For patients with severe Growth Hormone Deficiency, they can expect to experience a healthier Cholesterol Profile, including increased HDL Cholesterol Levels and Decreased LDL Cholesterol Levels.
Furthermore, patients may also experience a slight improvement in blood pressure as well as relief from mild inflammation.
What Should Patients Expect When Using HGH to Combat Somatopause?
It's essential to recognize that the results that patients get from treatment depend on the severity of their deficiency.
Patients with Somatopause still produce much more Human Growth Hormone than those born with a GH Disorder or those that experience Growth Hormone Deficiency as a result of trauma, surgery, or radiation.
Also, patients tend to become more sensitive to Growth Hormone even as they produce less naturally as a result of age. For that reason, they often require a lower dose of HGH Therapy than their younger counterparts.=
At this time, there have been no advanced studies conducted regarding the positive effects of Bio-Identical HGH for patients suffering from Age-Related Growth Hormone Decline. Among the studies that have been released, there is support for the benefits of HGH among these patients.
For example, Human Growth Hormone Injections help to control LDL Cholesterol and Total Cholesterol, but there's no reliable evidence that it affects triglyceride or HDL Cholesterol Levels.
Furthermore, HGH Injections did have a positive impact on adipose fat accumulation, especially around the waist, and it does have the ability to increase lean muscle mass.
Particularly of note, there is a broad consensus among the existing published literature that HGH Therapy improves the quality of life for patients.
HGH Deficiency Risks
All of this is not to say that Human Growth Hormone Therapy is entirely risk-free. As with any significant medical treatment, there are pros and cons to consider.
One of the most experienced symptoms of HGH Deficiency is water retention, which occurs in 5-18% of the Growth Hormone Therapy population. This can also contribute to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, tingling, and mild muscle pain.
These symptoms are usually a sign that the dosage needs to be reduced slightly. Two infrequent side-effects of Growth Hormone Therapy are Benign Cranial Hypertension and Retinopathy.
Human Growth Hormone Injections can lead to insulin resistance in some patients, especially those that are predisposed to the condition.
It's essential to monitor blood sugar while taking Human Growth Hormone to mitigate the risks of Insulin Resistance and Diabetes.
Our Clinic Offers Sermorelin and Human Growth Hormone For Somatopause and HGH Deficiency!
While this survey of clinical research focuses on the benefits and drawbacks of Bio-Identical HGH Injections, most of the same risks and rewards can be conferred onto Sermorelin Acetate as well.
Sermorelin works by stimulating natural HGH Production via the Pituitary and has a similar safety profile to HGH Therapy.
Our Board Certified Hormone Clinic offers both treatments, and we've helped patients nationwide overcome Somatopause, Low-T, and many other forms of Hormone Imbalance.
Contact Us For A Fast And Professional Response
- Study Shows Cialis and Viagra Users have 25% Lower Early Death Rates - February 19th, 2023
- Raspberries – Delicious Portal to Shining Good Health - January 18th, 2023
- Adding Cranberries to Your Diet can Really Add Zest – and Health – to Your Life. - January 10th, 2023
- Pistachios: You’re Not Nuts - August 3rd, 2022
- Three Kinds of Body Fat and How They Impact Your Health - April 12th, 2022
- Need Better Sleep? Try Eating Pistachios Before Bed! - February 16th, 2022
- The Health Benefits of the Amazing Strawberry - May 8th, 2021
- Losing Weight the Right Way, Naturally - March 27th, 2021
- Physician’s Fact Sheet: Vitamin E - March 8th, 2021
- Understanding Aerobic vs. Anaerobic Exercise - March 4th, 2021
- Don’t Eat These Foods When Taking Sermorelin Acetate for HGH Deficiency - February 3rd, 2021
- Seven Ways to Help You Burn Calories Faster and More Effectively - January 21st, 2021
- Information About Chelation Therapy - November 9th, 2020
- Some of the most effective Weight Loss Injection and Diet Injection Programs - November 6th, 2020
- Micro Nutrients Versus Macro Nutrients - November 4th, 2020
- How Can Women Maximize HGH Production? - October 18th, 2020
- HGH and Insulin: The Primary Agents of Energy Bio-Availability - October 14th, 2020
- Should You Choose the Ketogenic Diet? - October 13th, 2020
- Major Alzheimer's Risk To Continued Sleep Deprivation - October 10th, 2020
- The Relationship Among Testosterone, Obesity, and Alzheimer's Disease - October 9th, 2020
- The Importance of Omega-3 Fatty Acids - October 8th, 2020
- Have You Heard About the 21st Century Breakthroughs in Hormone Replacement Therapy? - October 7th, 2020
- How Can Sermorelin Enhance Your Life? Losing Weight and Battling Premature Aging With Sermorelin - October 5th, 2020
- Ten Common Contributors to Obesity that Make it Hard to Lose Weight - October 4th, 2020
- Eat Healthier with White Flour Alternatives - October 3rd, 2020
- The Benefits of Intermittent Fasting - October 2nd, 2020
- Eating Right On a Low-Glycemic Diet - October 1st, 2020
- Purchase Sermorelin Acetate Injections Online - September 23rd, 2020
- The Flaws of Six Popular Diets - September 20th, 2020
- The Other Aspect of Dieting – Removing Chronic Stressors From Your Life - September 9th, 2020
Word Count: 907