Some of the most commonly asked questions about Sermorelin are: What are the benefits for men? What are the benefits of Sermorelin for Women? Human Growth Hormone Injection Treatments have been used for the last 25 years by health and wellness physicians as a means to help patients minimize the risks associated with Hormone Decline with Aging.
Beneficial Sermorelin Acetate Injections Benefits for Men and Women: the Next Generation of HGH Restoration
Video Link: https://vimeo.com/293543158
Video Download: Sermorelin Injections For Men And Women Better Sex Fat Loss And Firm Skin Part 1
Video Stream: Sermorelin Injections For Men And Women Better Sex Fat Loss And Firm Skin Part 1
Video Link: https://vimeo.com/293543639
Video Download: Sermorelin Injections For Men And Women Better Sex Fat Loss And Firm Skin Part 2
Video Stream: Sermorelin Injections For Men And Women Better Sex Fat Loss And Firm Skin Part 2
By Professor Kean
It's important to remember that, though Human Growth Hormone Therapy has often been billed as an Anti-Aging Treatment, it is essential to recognize that Human Growth Hormone is a real medical treatment used to correct real hormone imbalance, and should not be considered an Anti-Aging Product.
But for many people across the United States and the world, Human Growth Hormone has helped them restore their Hormones to a more natural and optimal state, thus improving their health and wellness.
Symptoms of low levels of Growth Hormone in women:
- Flabby Muscles Replaced by Belly, Thy and Buttocks Fat
- Pear and Apple Shape Figure from Adipose Fat tissue accumulation
- Energy Crashes at Random Times During the day
- Skin is dry, limp, marked with age spots, lots of wrinkles and dehydration
- Plump bounce and elasticity of skin seems to be gone, instead saggy hound dog cheeks, jowls, and turkey neck-chin and throat are in place
- Vaginal Dryness, Libido fluctuations.
- Osteoporosis and weakened bones
Women who are low in Growth Hormone, deficiency, or suffering from age-related symptoms associated with menopause should get their IGF-1 levels tested, and if they are at suboptimal levels, go on low dose sermorelin therapy.
Symptoms of low levels of Growth Hormone in men:
- Bone Mineral Density in Decline
- Osteoporosis is rare in men than women, but still occurs
- Spare tire Obesity causing high estrogen levels
- Diabetes and Insulin-related issues
- Cardiac dysfunction and disease
- Mood issues, emotional problems, and personality swings
- Stamina, physical ability declines, frailty, and depression
- Quality of life in reduction, a feeling of despair and anxiety
- Mental fogginess, memory issues, no motivation
Like their counterparts, men who are Adult Growth Hormone deficient should get on an HGH or Sermorelin replacement program.
HGH Therapy Benefits for Men and Women
Since the turn of the 21st century, an alternative to Subcutaneous Human Growth Hormone has grown in popularity, slowly but surely, known as Sermorelin Acetate.
There are some particular issues related to HGH Injection Therapy, which can potentially suppress or minimize positive health outcomes associated with treatment, and, via the method by which Sermorelin Acetate functions, it bypasses many of the risks that are sometimes associated with Growth Hormone Treatment.
The goal of this article is to inform you about Sermorelin, how it compares to natural Bio-Identical HGH, and what Sermorelin can potentially do for you as a patient.
What is Sermorelin? How does Sermorelin Injections work in men and women?
First things first. We've mentioned that Sermorelin and Human Growth Hormone are related, but we haven't explained how.
Sermorelin is the medical equivalent of a naturally produced hormone known as GH-RH or Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone. GH-RH is what is known as a Precursor Hormone—meaning that it encourages the release of primary hormones that our body utilizes downstream. GH-RH does not have a general function in the body, like Human Growth Hormone—It signals the pituitary to produce the hormone.
Sermorelin is a derivative of GH-RH, and both molecules share the same active component. The scientific name for Sermorelin is GH Releasing Hormone 1-29 NH2-Acetate.
This is because Sermorelin shares the first twenty-nine amino acids with GH-RH, which medical researchers have discovered is the active and functional component of the GH-RH molecule.
Both GH-RH and Sermorelin are Secretagogues, meaning that they belong to a class of biological/chemical agents that stimulate the release of another hormone.
Because Sermorelin is a Human Growth Hormone Stimulator, it has a similar effect on the body as Injectable HGH—It increases the levels of Human Growth Hormone in the body.
In this case, Sermorelin is a more streamlined and natural approach to bolster HGH Levels in the bloodstream to normal levels.
This is a significant advantage of Sermorelin over Human Growth Hormone. Injectable HGH Therapy slows down and suppresses the regular operation of the pituitary gland, whereas Sermorelin Acetate enhances the pituitary activity and normalizes it.
How much Sermorelin acetate should I inject? What dosage should men and women use?
Sermorelin acetate dosage for men will depend upon some factors such as IGF-1 levels, weight, height, and age. Usually, the dosage for men using Sermorelin is 200 to 300mcg per evening.
This means the price to purchase Sermorelin for men can run from $250 to $350 a month, with all medical fees, blood work, and syringes.
Sermorelin acetate dosage for women will also depend on factors related to her IGF-1 score, body fat percentage, her height, and age. Usually, women use a dosage of 100 to 200 mcg per evening. The price to purchase Sermorelin for women will be lower than that of men, because of the necessity for a lower dosage.
Injectable Sermorelin Dosage for Muscle Growth and Body Building
It is not FDA approved and illegal to use sermorelin for muscle development, growth, performance enhancement, and bodybuilding.
Bodybuilders use dangerously high doses in the 500mcg to 1000mcg, which push their IGF-1 levels over 300 ng/dl and will suffer side effects like a distended gut (swollen belly), carpal tunnel syndrome, and bloating. They also put themselves at risk for other diseases. We list some diseases, risks, and dangers of Sermorelin / HGH abuse and overdose.
Advantages of Sermorelin Injections over Human Growth Hormone Injections for men and women
We've already mentioned one benefit of Sermorelin Acetate Therapy—It allows the body to produce its own Human Growth Hormone in a controlled way.
There are further benefits, however, and we will also go into more depth regarding how the body regulates HGH Activity under the influence of Sermorelin.
One potentially major issue with Human Growth Hormone is that it has a lower safety profile than Sermorelin.
This doesn't mean that Physician-Mediated HGH Therapy isn't safe, but patients that use Growth Hormone Injections are more likely to experience side effects associated with the use of the hormone—Especially those that are over-prescribed or choose to abuse the medication.
The following are some Side-Effects of Injectable Human Growth Hormone Abuse
HGH abuse can lead to Increased Heart Disease Risk
HGH abuse can lead to Increased Diabetes Risk
HGH abuse can lead to Potential Increased Cancer Risk
HGH abuse can lead to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
HGH abuse can result in Tachyphylaxis (Impaired Sensitivity to Human Growth Hormone)
HGH abuse can lead to Suppressed Pituitary Function
Aside from Tachyphylaxis and Reduced Pituitary Function, these issues are primarily related to the overdose of Human Growth Hormone (though HGH administration can have adverse effects upon blood sugar). Sermorelin resolves the first two issues entirely and mitigates the more severe risks associated with overdose.
Because the activity of Sermorelin and GH-RH in the brain are regulated by the Hypothalamus, it is incredibly hard and nearly impossible to overdose on Sermorelin.
Sermorelin is well-mediated by other aspects of the natural Hormone Cascade, such as Somatostatins, meaning that your body can recognize when Sermorelin/GH-RH Activity is too high, and modulate the activity, reducing the hormone's reactivity with the Somatotrophs in the Pituitary Gland associated with the production of Human Growth Hormone.
Research has even shown that Sermorelin bolsters Growth Hormone production for a certain length of time even after a patient suspends Sermorelin Injection Therapy.
Another significant advantage of Sermorelin over Human Growth Hormone has nothing to do with the functionality of the two Hormone Medications, but rather, how the two are regulated by the United States Federal Government.
Due to the use of Human Growth Hormone as a Performance Enhancing Substance, most notable for its use by track athletes and baseball players, the United States Congress placed Human Growth Hormone on the list of Controlled Substances, which significantly restricts its ability to be prescribed by a licensed medical physician.
You see, most medications can be prescribed “off-label” by a responsible physician—meaning that the drug can be prescribed at the doctor's discretion for the treatment of issues for which it has not been explicitly FDA-Approved.
In the case of Bio-Identical HGH, since it is a Controlled Substance, it can only be prescribed legally for FDA-Approved uses, and you can get in big trouble for having it without the necessary prescription.
To date (May 19th, 2015), Human Growth Hormone can only be legally prescribed for the following three purposes:
Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency
Pediatric HGH Deficiency
This restriction of Human Growth Hormone Therapy means that many patients that are borderline deficient may not get the treatment that can significantly benefit them, making Sermorelin an ideal choice.
Also, the limited availability of Pharmaceutical Growth Hormone means that there is a massive black-market for the drug, which comes with a wide variety of risks that are difficult, or even next-to-impossible to avoid.
For instance, there is no means for the buyer to assess the quality of the treatment—whether it has been properly stored, or adequately measured, or even if it contains any real HGH at all.
Many Blackmarket Human Growth Hormone dealers create their own batches in their own homes, with little to no training. It is possible to import Human Growth Hormone from outside of the United States, but the legal risk is severe, and you can pay huge fines or even face jail time for being caught.
Luckily for people that are interested in the benefits of Human Growth Hormone, but want to avoid risks and raise their HGH Levels legally and naturally, Sermorelin is not regulated with the same vigor as Injectable Human Growth Hormone. There are two reasons for this:
Sermorelin does not carry the same medical risks as Human Growth Hormone.
Because Sermorelin overdose is difficult-to-impossible to achieve, it is not as highly sought after for Performance Enhancing Purposes.
Sermorelin Anti Aging Benefits for Men and Women
Sermorelin is one of the go-to treatment options for Health and Wellness and Anti-Aging Clinics, along with other treatments that stimulate HGH Production, including GHRP-6 and GHRP-2, which are often prescribed alongside Sermorelin.
We should reiterate here that, although Sermorelin and HGH are used by Anti-Aging clinics, neither should be considered Anti-Aging Therapies—They are merely one aspect of a medical and lifestyle regimen that can produce significant boons to long-term health and wellness when used conscientiously and by patients that need it.
Sermorelin is cheaper than Human Growth Hormone Therapy
We've already noted the benefits of Sermorelin over Growth Hormone from a medical and legal perspective, but Sermorelin is also advantageous from a cost perspective. Sermorelin is much cheaper than Human Growth Hormone Therapy.
Both are delivered in daily injections, but Human Growth Hormone can cost $1000 for a month's supply. In contrast, Sermorelin Acetate can be easily found for 1/3rd of the cost of Bio-Identical HGH.
How Can I Buy Sermorelin Safely From the Best Clinic?
There are a lot of ways to obtain Sermorelin with a legal prescription if you are interested.
For example, there are Wellness Clinics located all across the United States that have experience with Sermorelin Acetate Therapy and can assess your health state and consider whether Sermorelin can benefit you as a patient.
Sermorelin Injections Online for Men and Women
There is also a legal and viable route to obtain Sermorelin Therapy online. There are many websites that are connected with legitimate and reputable medical clinics and can get you in contact with licensed medical professionals that can prescribe Sermorelin Acetate and arrange to have it delivered directly to your home or pharmacy.
All you have to do is arrange for a simple physical and blood test with a local affiliate, and your Hormone Doctor can use the medical data obtained from your appointment to make an informed diagnosis on your behalf.
He or she will also be available to you for the rest of your treatment. He or she will monitor the effectiveness and safety of your therapy with periodic reassessments every six months to one year.
If you are interested in the benefits that HGH Replacement can provide but are wary of the drawbacks, Sermorelin may be precisely what you've been looking for.
Perls TT, Reisman NR, Olshansky SJ. Provision or distribution of growth hormone for “antiaging”: clinical and legal issues. JAMA. 2005;294(16):2086-2090.
Contact Us For A Fast And Professional Response
- Sermorelin — HGH Injections Versus Sermorelin and Testosterone Therapy Programs - [Last Updated On: September 12th, 2023] [Originally Added On: September 20th, 2020]
- Sermorelin and Testosterone - Supplementing Sermorelin with Testosterone and HCG - [Last Updated On: December 6th, 2021] [Originally Added On: October 19th, 2020]
- GH-RH Antagonists May be Beneficial in Treating Malignant Melanomas - [Last Updated On: December 5th, 2021] [Originally Added On: October 21st, 2020]
- Sermorelin with GHRP-6 - Hormone Doctor San Diego - [Last Updated On: September 12th, 2023] [Originally Added On: October 28th, 2020]
- Growth Hormone Deficiency Blood Test - [Last Updated On: December 9th, 2021] [Originally Added On: November 7th, 2020]
- What are the Benefits of Sermorelin Acetate Injections versus HGH Injections? - [Last Updated On: December 2nd, 2021] [Originally Added On: January 14th, 2021]
- High-Intensity Interval Training to Improve HGH Levels, Hormone Balance, and Health - [Last Updated On: October 11th, 2022] [Originally Added On: January 17th, 2021]
- Sermorelin Therapy 21st Century Injectable Human Growth Hormone Restoration - [Last Updated On: December 18th, 2021] [Originally Added On: February 16th, 2021]
- Maximizing Your Sermorelin Acetate Program with Sunshine and Walking - [Last Updated On: September 12th, 2023] [Originally Added On: February 18th, 2021]
- Now Is The Time To Learn About The Magic Of Sermorelin Injections - [Last Updated On: January 20th, 2023] [Originally Added On: March 2nd, 2021]
- Sermorelin vs. Human Growth Hormone Therapy - [Last Updated On: November 20th, 2023] [Originally Added On: April 26th, 2021]
- Does Sermorelin Work? - [Last Updated On: December 19th, 2021] [Originally Added On: May 4th, 2021]
- Buy Sermorelin -- What to do When Sermorelin Arrives in the Postal Mail - [Last Updated On: September 9th, 2023] [Originally Added On: May 9th, 2021]
- HGH Secretagogues, Sermorelin Injections and Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (Hypothalamus) - Video - [Last Updated On: September 12th, 2023] [Originally Added On: May 11th, 2021]
- Age Management with Sermorelin Injection Treatment - [Last Updated On: November 15th, 2023] [Originally Added On: May 23rd, 2021]
- Stem Cells Found For The First Time In The Pituitary - [Last Updated On: December 15th, 2021] [Originally Added On: May 24th, 2021]
- Omnitrope is a Great Option for Men or Women with HGH Deficiency - [Last Updated On: May 29th, 2023] [Originally Added On: June 14th, 2021]
- The Three Best Ways to Increase Your HGH Levels - [Last Updated On: May 29th, 2023] [Originally Added On: July 2nd, 2021]
- HGH Injections on the Run - [Last Updated On: July 5th, 2023] [Originally Added On: May 10th, 2023]
- All You Need to Know About HRT & Osteoporosis - [Last Updated On: November 2nd, 2023] [Originally Added On: June 16th, 2023]