Providing our patients the best possible care is of the utmost importance to the HRT Specialists at our Hormone Therapy Clinic. Hormone Therapy is low-risk and highly effective when prescribed and administered correctly. Before we offer Hormone Treatments to our patients, we conduct a thorough investigation of the patient's health with the help of a Comprehensive Blood Panel.
We work with industry leaders LabCorp and Quest Diagnostics to fulfill the preliminary requirements for diagnosis and treatment. The following is a list of blood tests we conduct for women interested in Hormone Replacement Therapy.
Estrogen is one of the most essential hormones associated with women's health. Around the time of Menopause, Estrogen Levels enter a state of erratic fluctuation before dropping precipitously. Estrogen Therapy can help women overcome the health issues that can crop up during this challenging time in a woman's life. Estradiol Testing allows doctors to design a Hormone Therapy Protocol built to fit your age and your current needs.
Pregnenolone is a base hormone that the body uses to construct more complex steroid hormones. Pregnenolone is the base of both Testosterone and Estrogen. It's also vital to neurological health. Like HGH and many other hormones, Pregnenolone Levels tend to fall into decline with age.
As Pregnenolone Levels fall, Cortisol Levels tend to increase, both of which have a negative impact on wellness and Hormone Balance. Pregnenolone Hormone Therapy is a useful tool that can benefit women struggling with Menopause, and it's also used to treat PMS, Endometriosis, and Fibrocystic Breast Disease.
Progesterone and Estrogen are the two central hormones associated with feminine reproduction. High Levels of Progesterone can cause symptoms related to PMS. Progesterone/Estrogen Balance is vital for women's health. Progesterone Deficiency can lead to issues such as anxiety, depression, low sex drive, and hot flashes. Progesterone Therapy can help women overcome many frustrating symptoms of Menopause and Perimenopause.
Insulin-like Growth Factor-1 Test
IGF-1 Testing is the most direct means to diagnose Human Growth Hormone Deficiency. HGH Levels are hard to track because Human Growth Hormone is produced sporadically and metabolized quickly. IGF-1 is a direct byproduct of HGH metabolism and remains present in the bloodstream at steady levels. By testing IGF-1 levels in the bloodstream, we can easily infer Growth Hormone Production and identify Human Growth Hormone Deficiency.
Before starting any Hormone Therapy Regimen (but especially HGH Injection Therapy), it's necessary to be tested for Insulin Resistance. The AIC Glucose Test approximates your median glucose levels for the past three months, which is critical for diagnosing Pre-Diabetic Insulin Resistance and Diabetes.
Fasting Insulin Test
This test measures your baseline Insulin Levels on an empty stomach. It measures the amount of Insulin in your bloodstream when your digestive system is at rest and should be drawing energy from body fat. Along with the A1C Hemoglobin Test, this test looks for signs of Insulin Resistance, Diabetes, or Hypoglycemia.
The Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin Test measures the volume of SHBG in your bloodstream, which impacts the expression of Estrogen and Testosterone. SHBG transports and stores Sex Hormones. If SHBG Levels are high, it can lead to symptoms of Sex Hormone Deficiency even if your body is producing plenty of the hormones.
Follicle Stimulating Hormone and Luteinizing Hormone are two crucial sex hormones critical for normal sexual function. FSH triggers the production of Estrogen and Progesterone and stimulates the production of eggs. Luteinizing Hormone activates ovulation. Healthy LH/FSH Levels are vital for the normal function of the menstrual cycle and normal cyclical production of Progesterone and Estrogen.
Free/Total Testosterone Tests
While women don't produce nearly as much Testosterone as men, Testosterone still plays a significant role in women's health. Low Testosterone in Women is associated with diminished sex drive, depression, fatigue, and loss of muscle mass. Because women produce so little Testosterone, symptoms of Low-T can manifest quite easily with small changes in Hormone Balance.
Thyroid Function Tests
The Thyroid is the command center for metabolism and sends signals to the various organs and systems of the body to control the rate of activity. It's central to basal metabolic rate and temperature regulation. Both Hypothyroidism and Hyperthyroidism have significant consequences on baseline metabolic activity. The following tests are conducted to assess Thyroid Function:
- Free/Total Triiodothyronine (T3) – T3 is the strongest tool the Thyroid uses to modulate metabolism throughout the body.
- Free/Total Thyroxine (T4) – T4 acts on target cells to control metabolism and also encourages the production of more potent T3.
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) – TSH is released by the Pituitary Gland to induce the release of T3/T4 by the Thyroid.
Cortisol is a key hormone intimately involved in stress response. Cortisol is responsible for activating fight-or-flight. While Cortisol has a valuable and necessary function, it is quite prone to over-expression. Elevated Cortisol levels are associated with anxiety, chronic fatigue, and increased risk of cardiovascular problems and Hormone Imbalance. Correcting chronically high Cortisol Levels can help restore balance.
DHEA Sulfate Test
DHEA is a sexual precursor hormone. It helps produce both Estrogen and Testosterone. Elevated Levels of DHEA are associated with symptoms of masculinization in women. DHEA Deficiency leads to low libido and sexual dysfunction. High Levels of DHEA contribute to an Overactive Immune System.
Serum Ferritin Test
This test measures your body's ability to store iron for future utilization. If Serum Ferritin Levels are low, this is a strong indicator of Anemia and can also lead to Restless Leg Syndrome. Levels of Ferritin often increase as a response to infection and illness.
Complete Blood Count
These tests provide information regarding various cells/organelles in the bloodstream.
- White Blood Cells – These cells are your primary line of defense against illness and infection. A healthy white blood cell count is a sign of a healthy immune system.
- Red Blood Cells – These cells are responsible for supplying oxygen and extracting carbon dioxide from the circulatory system. Some Hormone Treatments can increase RBC count, which can lead to cardiovascular risks in some patients.
- Hemoglobin – Hemoglobin is the iron-based organelle which facilitates the transport of Oxygen/Carbon Dioxide by the Red Blood Cells. Low levels of Hemoglobin are associated with Anemia.
- Hematocrit – This test reveals the approximate volume of Red Blood Cells in the bloodstream. Some medications/treatments can slightly increase this volume, and certain health issues, such as Leukemia and Anemia, can suppress the volume.
- Platelets – These cells are the tools that your body uses to cause clotting. While clotting is a necessary function, high platelet levels can be dangerous and lead to heart attack/stroke. Low Platelet Levels contribute to increased bleeding and bruising.
Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
This collection of tests is designed to provide information regarding levels of 14 organic compounds and minerals that are critical to normal and healthy function. These tests evaluate the following aspects of your health:
- Kidney Function
- Fluid/Electrolyte Balance
- Liver Function
- Glucose Balance
These tests assess levels of Cholesterol and other lipid compounds found in the bloodstream and their relative concentrations. The following factors are evaluated:
- Triglycerides – The body converts unused energy taken from calories and converts them into triglycerides for storage. Elevated Triglycerides can be dangerous and increase the risk of heart disease, atherosclerosis, and stroke.
- LDL Cholesterol - “Bad” Cholesterol Levels that must be kept in check to preserve cardiovascular health.
- HDL Cholesterol - “Good” Cholesterol that is negatively impacted by poor diet and lifestyle. Higher HDL Cholesterol Levels are a sign of good health.
- Total Cholesterol – The undifferentiated amount of HDL/LDL Cholesterol and Triglycerides in the blood.
These tests are also used to determine the individual ratios of HDL/LDL Cholesterol in comparison to total Cholesterol.
- Primer on Hypogonadism, Two Major Types and Causes of it - November 26th, 2020
- Comprehensive Blood Panel for Men Interested in Hormone Replacement Therapy - November 20th, 2020
- Information About DHEA - Why Do People Use DHEA? - November 14th, 2020
- Testosterone Therapy May Help Men Prevent or Reverse Type-2 Diabetes - November 13th, 2020
- Los Angeles Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - November 12th, 2020
- Can Human Growth Hormone Slow Down Aging? - November 11th, 2020
- Understanding Vaginal Dryness, Vaginitis, and Vaginal Atrophy - October 31st, 2020
- Nutrition and Sex Hormone Balance - October 24th, 2020
- Sermorelin and Testosterone: The Perfect Duo for Getting Through Menopause? - October 11th, 2020
- Are there any differences between bioidentical hormones and synthetic hormones, and is one safer than the other? - September 19th, 2020
- Alaska Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - September 17th, 2020
- Nebraska Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - September 5th, 2020
- Georgia Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - August 28th, 2020
- Maine Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - August 27th, 2020
- Texas Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - August 26th, 2020
- West Virginia Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - August 24th, 2020
- Utah Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - August 23rd, 2020
- The Role of Osteocalcin in Health and Longevity - August 23rd, 2020
- Connecticut Sermorelin Clinic for HGH Deficiency Symptoms - August 21st, 2020
- Minnesota Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - August 21st, 2020
- Kentucky Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - August 20th, 2020
- Louisiana Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - August 19th, 2020
- Oklahoma Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - August 18th, 2020
- South Dakota Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - August 17th, 2020
- Wyoming Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - August 16th, 2020
- Illinois Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - August 15th, 2020
- Maryland Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - August 13th, 2020
- Virginia Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - August 11th, 2020
- Arkansas Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - August 10th, 2020
- Oregon Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - August 9th, 2020
- Pennsylvania Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - August 8th, 2020
- Florida Sermorelin Clinics, Doctors and Injectable Treatment for HGH Deficiency - August 7th, 2020
- California Sermorelin Clinic, Doctor, Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - August 6th, 2020
- Indiana Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - August 5th, 2020
- Washington Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - August 4th, 2020
- Idaho Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - August 3rd, 2020
- Delaware Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - August 2nd, 2020
- Missouri Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - August 1st, 2020
- Colorado Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - July 30th, 2020
- Kansas Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - July 29th, 2020
- New Hampshire Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - July 27th, 2020
- San Francisco Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - July 25th, 2020
- Washington, D.C. Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - July 24th, 2020
- San Diego Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - July 22nd, 2020
- Mississippi Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - July 21st, 2020
- Rhode Island Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - July 20th, 2020
- Vermont Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - July 19th, 2020
- Menopause HRT Treatment May Protect Women Against Covid-19 - July 19th, 2020
- Montana Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency -- HRT Sermorelin Clinic - July 18th, 2020
- South Carolina Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - July 17th, 2020
- North Dakota Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - July 16th, 2020
- Sacramento California Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - July 10th, 2020
- Wisconsin Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - July 7th, 2020
- New Mexico Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - July 6th, 2020
- New Jersey Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - July 4th, 2020
- Ohio Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - July 3rd, 2020
- Alabama Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - July 1st, 2020
- Tennessee Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - June 29th, 2020
- Arizona Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - June 28th, 2020
- New York Sermorelin Prescriptions For HGH Deficiency - June 27th, 2020
- Chicago, Illinois Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - June 22nd, 2020
- Prescription Sermorelin Injections in Miami Florida - June 21st, 2020
- North Carolina Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - June 18th, 2020
- Michigan Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - June 17th, 2020
- Massachusetts Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - June 16th, 2020
- Real Sermorelin or HGH Injections versus Swallowing Fake HGH Tablets, Pills, Supplements - June 15th, 2020
- Hawaii Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - June 15th, 2020
- Plenty of Sex – and I Mean PLENTY – Will Boost Your Health NOW! - June 12th, 2020
- Nevada Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - June 12th, 2020
- Iowa Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - June 1st, 2020
- The Tom Kerridge Dopamine Diet Can Carry You to a New World of Weight Loss and Pleasure - May 30th, 2020
- Blow Your Mind on Dope and Blow Your Testosterone Levels Through the Roof! - May 18th, 2020
- Fitness, Beauty, and Hormone Balance - May 16th, 2020
- The Benefits of Boosting Testosterone Levels - May 14th, 2020
- Birmingham Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - November 5th, 2018
- Huntsville Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - November 5th, 2018
- Mobile Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - November 5th, 2018
- Montgomery Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - November 5th, 2018
- Anchorage Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - November 5th, 2018
- Chandler Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - November 5th, 2018
Contact Us For A Fast And Professional Response
Word Count: 1297