Human growth hormone (HGH) is a peptide hormone that every human being needs in order to grow and maintain a healthy body as they age. Unfortunately, as with many other hormones, such as testosterone and estrogen, HGH tends to significantly decline with age, causing many adverse symptoms.
Some people attribute this to simple aging, but there is usually something you can do to combat these symptoms. Consider getting your HGH levels checked via a simple blood test and, if the results are low, follow our five simple ways to naturally increase HGH.
First Off, What is HGH?
Human growth hormone is produced by the pituitary gland and released into the bloodstream to find its way to other organs and cells. HGH is also known as somatropin and its main use by the body is during adolescence when it regulates growth in children.
As adults, HGH still has an important role in cellular maintenance and regeneration (keeping our cells young and healthy). In addition, it regulates sugar and fat metabolism and bone growth.
The pituitary releases HGH in pulses with higher levels seen after exercise, sleep, and trauma. The majority of HGH is produced at night (when our bodies engage in most cellular regeneration).
Growth-hormone-releasing hormone (GH-RH) is the hormone that triggers the production of HGH and somatostatin is what triggers production to stop.
There you have it; the basics of human growth hormone. Now, how do we increase it?
Five Natural Ways to Boost HGH Levels
1. Body Fat Reduction. If you have excess fat, you’re at risk of low growth hormone. A recent (2020) study showed the link between high body fat and HGH: excess visceral and central fat is correlated with low HGH levels. Another study, from 2015, also showed an association between high visceral fat and low HGH.
Reducing body fat, especially around the midsection, may cause an increase in natural HGH production.
2. Consistent Exercise. Exercise is one of the most powerful ways to stimulate the natural production of HGH. In 2015, a study demonstrated that consistent resistance training caused an increase in HGH secretion as well as insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1). IGF-1 is the molecule produced by the liver when HGH is absorbed by the liver cells. Resistance training includes the use of free weights and bodybuilding machines.
3. Intermittent Fasting. A scientific review from 2013 suggested that intermittent fasting alone can boost HGH levels. The scientists hypothesize that this is due to the fact that HGH helps to break down fat and when fasting, your body will use and break down fat to get calories since you are restricting sugars.
4. Eating Less Sugar. Going back to sugar intake, less sugar consumption may lead to increased growth hormone. When sugar or other carbohydrates are consumed, the pancreas releases insulin. Other research has suggested that insulin may be in control of growth hormone secretion. Therefore, a regular increase in insulin (from regularly eating sugars) may slow the release of human growth hormone.
A very recent (2020) study showed that insulin and growth hormone are “counter-regulatory” when it comes to glucose and fat metabolism. This means that, when someone is very overweight (high insulin and low HGH), this imbalance of hormones promotes even more fat buildup and the further reduction of HGH levels – a negative cycle to be in.
If we lower our sugar intake, consequently also insulin, then levels of HGH may increase.
Sermorelin Acetate: Natural HGH Stimulation
If these five simple steps do not seem to be increasing your growth hormone levels, then you may be suffering from a more serious HGH deficiency: adult-onset growth hormone deficiency.
The injection of pure HGH is expensive and has a higher risk of side effects because there is no regulation. It is extremely important for an HGH therapy patient to take the precise dosage prescribed by the doctor.
However, there is another option out there. Sermorelin acetate is a synthetic version of the previously mentioned GH-RH – the hormone that triggers the production of HGH – and this is what sermorelin does. Not only is it more affordable, but it is also safer and more natural.
Because sermorelin is triggering the production of HGH by the body itself, the safety regulators of our bodies can still be used in order to prevent excessive levels of HGH. This means that somatostatins are still able to have their effect on the hormone cascade and stop the production of HGH when necessary. With pure HGH injections, you cannot do this.
It’s incredible what biotechnology has accomplished over the past several decades, and thankfully, they have come across a safer alternative to pure HGH injections.
It’s important to have your hormone levels checked regularly, especially if you are middle-aged or older due to naturally declining levels. Get your blood tested and see where you’re at in terms of HGH levels. Contact us today to get started!
Contact Us For A Fast And Professional Response
- Bodybuilding, HGH, and Staying at the Top of Your Game - March 1st, 2023
- Wheat Germ Can Be a Part of Your Health Plan - December 21st, 2022
- Boost testosterone with a few minor changes - December 6th, 2022
- Finally! An easy way to boost metabolism: The Soleus Pushup - November 30th, 2022
- Effective, Safe Results with Oral Testosterone in Men With Low-T - November 24th, 2022
- Sermorelin or Growth Hormone? - November 16th, 2022
- The Benefits of Semax - November 9th, 2022
- Vitamins That Revitalize and Restore Healthy Hair - November 7th, 2022
- Causes of Sex Drive Differences in Couples - October 27th, 2022
- Outside Factors Influence Testosterone Treatment - October 12th, 2022
- Growth Hormone acts on the brain to conserve energy during weight loss - October 5th, 2022
- Male Designer and Model Discusses Pros and Cons of Early Testosterone Therapy - October 3rd, 2022
- Another Way Our Clinic Can Save You - September 28th, 2022
- Recent Study Concludes: Testosterone Promotes Cuddling as well as Aggression - September 28th, 2022
- Can You Believe That Testosterone Actually Promotes Cuddling? - September 16th, 2022
- Hormone Imbalance May Impact Weight More Than Caloric Intake - August 2nd, 2022
- What Do You Mean, “Board Certified Physicians”? - June 23rd, 2022
- Correlation Between Low Testosterone and Unemployment - June 14th, 2022
- Types and Causes of Hypogonadism - January 17th, 2022
- Sleep Deprivation and Disruption Contribute to Erectile Dysfunction - December 12th, 2021
- Zomacton Prescriptions for Human Growth Hormone Deficiency - October 30th, 2021
- Getting to the Root of Erectile Dysfunction – Six Causes of ED - October 16th, 2021
- Improve Libido, Strength, and More with Sermorelin Acetate! - October 6th, 2021
- Ipamorelin Acetate Peptide Treatment Improves HGH Levels - September 10th, 2021
- Melt Stubborn Belly Fat and Restore HGH with Tesamorelin - September 9th, 2021
- Adjusting Lifestyle to Lose Weight in a Way that Improves Hormone Balance - September 6th, 2021
- Major Report Signals Dangers of Microplastics as Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals - September 6th, 2021
- Comprehensive Blood Panel for Women Interested in Hormone Replacement Therapy - September 6th, 2021
- Preserving Fertility While Treating Testosterone Deficiency - September 6th, 2021
- Norditropin HGH Therapy for Growth Hormone Deficiency - September 6th, 2021
- Menopause HRT Treatment May Protect Women Against Covid-19 - September 5th, 2021
- Vitamins, Nutrients, and Supplements for Healthy Nails, Skin, and Hair - August 6th, 2021
- How Do Hormonal Imbalances Affect Men? - July 20th, 2021
- Dioxins: A Serious Endocrine-Disruptor that Harms Hormone Balance - June 30th, 2021
- Andropause - Protecting Yourself from the Effects of Male Menopause - June 22nd, 2021
- Sleeping Well to Boost HGH and Enhance Hormone Balance - June 3rd, 2021
- Omnitrope HGH Treatments for Growth Hormone Deficiency - May 30th, 2021
- Nevada Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - May 28th, 2021
- Keto Diet Shows Promise Helping Overweight Guys Boost Testosterone - May 27th, 2021
- The Tom Kerridge Dopamine Diet Can Carry You to a New World of Weight Loss and Pleasure - May 22nd, 2021
- Darkness is Important for Deep Sleep and Hormone Balance - May 20th, 2021
- Will COVID-19 Affect My Testosterone Levels? - May 19th, 2021
- Intermittent Fasting – Enhance Hormone Balance and Live Healthier with a Strategic Diet - May 13th, 2021
- Five Exciting Breakthroughs in Life Extension Medicine - May 6th, 2021
- Nebraska Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - May 1st, 2021
- Georgia Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - April 24th, 2021
- Maine Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - April 23rd, 2021
- Connecticut Sermorelin Clinic for HGH Deficiency Symptoms - April 21st, 2021
- Low Fat Diets Suppress Natural Testosterone Production - April 21st, 2021
- Texas Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - April 15th, 2021
- West Virginia Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - April 13th, 2021
- Utah Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - April 12th, 2021
- New Treatment Shows Promise to Reverse Male-Pattern Baldness - March 23rd, 2021
- Kentucky Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 15th, 2021
- Louisiana Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 12th, 2021
- Oklahoma Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 11th, 2021
- How to Boost HGH Levels Naturally This Year or Supplement with HGH Injections - March 9th, 2021
- South Dakota Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - March 7th, 2021
- Wyoming Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 6th, 2021
- Illinois Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 5th, 2021
- Maryland Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 3rd, 2021
- Virginia Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 1st, 2021
- Improve Cardiovascular Endurance with Exercise-Based Cardiac Rehabilitation - February 27th, 2021
- Arkansas Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 26th, 2021
- Oregon Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 25th, 2021
- Pennsylvania Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 24th, 2021
- Florida Sermorelin Clinics, Doctors and Injectable Treatment for HGH Deficiency - February 23rd, 2021
- California Sermorelin Clinic, Doctor, Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 22nd, 2021
- Indiana Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 21st, 2021
- Washington Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 20th, 2021
- Idaho Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - February 19th, 2021
- Delaware Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 17th, 2021
- Elevated Homocysteine Levels May Heighten Risk Of Heart Attack, Stroke, & Alzheimer's Disease - February 16th, 2021
- Missouri Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 15th, 2021
- Colorado Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 15th, 2021
- Kansas Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 12th, 2021
- New Hampshire Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - February 11th, 2021
- San Francisco Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 9th, 2021
- Understanding Vaginal Dryness, Vaginitis, and Vaginal Atrophy - February 8th, 2021
- Washington, D.C. Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 7th, 2021
Word Count: 818