Sexual function is at the forefront of most men's perception of Quality of Life. Erectile Dysfunction takes some of the fun out of life while also adding unwanted stress and frustration.
Your sexual health and your total wellness are tightly intertwined, and many issues may be contributing to your sexual dysfunction.
Understanding the possible causes of your erectile woes will help you take the steps needed to improve your sexual satisfaction and may even enhance your life and vitality.
Psychological Issues Contribute Heavily to Erectile Dysfunction
Sexual function is the result of a combination of factors that are both psychological and physical. There are many mental factors that come into play when it comes to your ability to perform in the bedroom.
While the physical mechanics of the penile operation are important, your mind truly is the gateway to pleasure.
Before turning to an ED Specialist, take stock of the factors of your life that may be getting in the way of your sex drive. How is your relationship with your significant other? Are you under excess stress at home or in the workplace?
Are you having trouble connecting with others due to depression or other issues? If you've answered yes to any of these questions, you may benefit from speaking with a psychologist or relationship counselor.
While medications like Viagra and HRT Options like Testosterone gel can improve the underlying physical issues, they won't go far in solving social and psychological problems which prevent you from making a satisfying passionate connection.
Prescription Medications Sometimes Make Getting Hard More Difficult
Every medication has the unfortunate risk of side effects. Many prescription drugs can hamper your ability to achieve an erection, especially those that impact your blood pressure, such as diuretics and beta-blockers.
Has a change in your healthcare regimen led to changes in your sexual performance? There's a good chance that your doctor can change your treatment plan in order to restore sexual function. If not, ED Drugs or Testosterone Therapy may connect the dots and re-crank your engine.
Antidepressants and Sedatives can impair sexual function because they suppress the hormone production and nerve signals associated with erection. Antihistamines are also a common contributing factor to Erectile Dysfunction.
Men with prostate cancer or other health issues may be prescribed Androgen Blockers, which limit Testosterone Production, directly hindering erection and libido.
Alcohol and Substance Abuse Can Mess With Sexual Chemistry
Alcohol, opiates, and other vices are just like other drugs and can sometimes lead to Erectile Dysfunction. Alcohol may lower inhibition and make it easier to chat up potential partners, but heavy alcohol use can damper your ability to generate an erection. This is true both in the short term and the long term.
A night of hard drinking can leave you temporarily limp, and chronic alcohol use can make erections more difficult dependent on other factors. Whether you take opiates for pain or are a casual user, it's important to be aware that frequent opiate use causes Testosterone Levels to plummet, which is a disaster for sex drive and function.
Obesity Is a Serious Factor in Erectile Dysfunction
Obesity is highly correlated with poor sexual function and libido. Unhealthy levels of body fat are strongly associated with diabetes and cardiovascular problems, both of which lead to issues related to sexual dysfunction.
Furthermore, obesity leads to the suppression of Testosterone Production, which is vital to the sexual experience. A healthy erection requires strong blood flow and healthy hormone levels. Obesity leads to chronic inflammation and damaged blood vessels, which both impact heart health and blood vessel function.
Smoking Makes Getting It Up Harder
As if you needed another reason to stop smoking. Smoking can do temporary and permanent damage to blood vessels throughout the body, including the genitals. This vascular damage can make it more difficult to generate an erection. This can happen surprisingly early in a man's life too.
There are guys who have experienced ED issues as soon as twenty related to their tobacco use. Studies have shown that a smoking habit approximately doubles your risk of Erectile Dysfunction. This doesn't even take into account smoking's impact on fertility and sex drive. Luckily, sexual issues associated with smoking tend to subside the longer that you quit smoking.
Low-T Kills Sex Drive and Can Make Erections Non-Existent
If you're having sexual issues and don't believe any of the above factors are the primary cause, there's a very good chance that you're dealing with Testosterone Deficiency. Age-Related Low-T is nothing to be ashamed about and is pretty common among men as they get older.
You produce your highest levels of Testosterone during adolescence and young adulthood, and then those levels drop gradually over time. Other factors, like obesity and smoking, suppress Testosterone Levels too, but you have a maximum Testosterone Level you can produce that's related to genetics and age.
If you believe that Testosterone Deficiency is keeping you from enjoying your sex life, there are Men's Clinics throughout the country that can help you decide if Hormone Therapy is right for you.
Depending on other factors, you may still require a combination of Testosterone and Erectile Dysfunction medication for maximum sexual satisfaction. These specialists can also determine if other options may be able to help you without the need for HRT Intervention.
Testosterone Therapy has a proven track record of helping men lose weight, improve strength, mitigate fatigue, and improve sexual function.
Decades of research and medical science increase the safety and effectiveness of Bio-Identical Testosterone. If you're interested in Hormone Therapy with Testosterone, there are HRT Specialists in your area that can help!
Contact Us For A Fast And Professional Response
- Types and Causes of Hypogonadism - January 17th, 2022
- Sleep Deprivation and Disruption Contribute to Erectile Dysfunction - December 12th, 2021
- Zomacton Prescriptions for Human Growth Hormone Deficiency - October 30th, 2021
- Improve Libido, Strength, and More with Sermorelin Acetate! - October 6th, 2021
- Ipamorelin Acetate Peptide Treatment Improves HGH Levels - September 10th, 2021
- Melt Stubborn Belly Fat and Restore HGH with Tesamorelin - September 9th, 2021
- Adjusting Lifestyle to Lose Weight in a Way that Improves Hormone Balance - September 6th, 2021
- Major Report Signals Dangers of Microplastics as Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals - September 6th, 2021
- Comprehensive Blood Panel for Women Interested in Hormone Replacement Therapy - September 6th, 2021
- Preserving Fertility While Treating Testosterone Deficiency - September 6th, 2021
- Norditropin HGH Therapy for Growth Hormone Deficiency - September 6th, 2021
- Menopause HRT Treatment May Protect Women Against Covid-19 - September 5th, 2021
- Vitamins, Nutrients, and Supplements for Healthy Nails, Skin, and Hair - August 6th, 2021
- How Do Hormonal Imbalances Affect Men? - July 20th, 2021
- Dioxins: A Serious Endocrine-Disruptor that Harms Hormone Balance - June 30th, 2021
- Andropause - Protecting Yourself from the Effects of Male Menopause - June 22nd, 2021
- Sleeping Well to Boost HGH and Enhance Hormone Balance - June 3rd, 2021
- Omnitrope HGH Treatments for Growth Hormone Deficiency - May 30th, 2021
- Nevada Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - May 28th, 2021
- Keto Diet Shows Promise Helping Overweight Guys Boost Testosterone - May 27th, 2021
- The Tom Kerridge Dopamine Diet Can Carry You to a New World of Weight Loss and Pleasure - May 22nd, 2021
- Darkness is Important for Deep Sleep and Hormone Balance - May 20th, 2021
- Will COVID-19 Affect My Testosterone Levels? - May 19th, 2021
- Intermittent Fasting – Enhance Hormone Balance and Live Healthier with a Strategic Diet - May 13th, 2021
- Five Exciting Breakthroughs in Life Extension Medicine - May 6th, 2021
- Nebraska Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - May 1st, 2021
- Georgia Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - April 24th, 2021
- Maine Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - April 23rd, 2021
- Connecticut Sermorelin Clinic for HGH Deficiency Symptoms - April 21st, 2021
- Low Fat Diets Suppress Natural Testosterone Production - April 21st, 2021
- Texas Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - April 15th, 2021
- West Virginia Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - April 13th, 2021
- Utah Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - April 12th, 2021
- New Treatment Shows Promise to Reverse Male-Pattern Baldness - March 23rd, 2021
- Kentucky Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 15th, 2021
- Louisiana Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 12th, 2021
- Oklahoma Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 11th, 2021
- Five Simple Ways to Naturally Increase HGH Levels - March 10th, 2021
- How to Boost HGH Levels Naturally This Year or Supplement with HGH Injections - March 9th, 2021
- South Dakota Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - March 7th, 2021
- Wyoming Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 6th, 2021
- Illinois Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 5th, 2021
- Maryland Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 3rd, 2021
- Virginia Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 1st, 2021
- Improve Cardiovascular Endurance with Exercise-Based Cardiac Rehabilitation - February 27th, 2021
- Arkansas Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 26th, 2021
- Oregon Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 25th, 2021
- Pennsylvania Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 24th, 2021
- Florida Sermorelin Clinics, Doctors and Injectable Treatment for HGH Deficiency - February 23rd, 2021
- California Sermorelin Clinic, Doctor, Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 22nd, 2021
- Indiana Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 21st, 2021
- Washington Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 20th, 2021
- Idaho Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - February 19th, 2021
- Delaware Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 17th, 2021
- Elevated Homocysteine Levels May Heighten Risk Of Heart Attack, Stroke, & Alzheimer's Disease - February 16th, 2021
- Missouri Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 15th, 2021
- Colorado Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 15th, 2021
- Kansas Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 12th, 2021
- New Hampshire Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - February 11th, 2021
- San Francisco Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 9th, 2021
- Understanding Vaginal Dryness, Vaginitis, and Vaginal Atrophy - February 8th, 2021
- Washington, D.C. Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 7th, 2021
- San Diego Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 6th, 2021
- Mississippi Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 4th, 2021
- Skin and Hormone Benefits of Good Sleeping Habits - January 31st, 2021
- Rhode Island Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - January 30th, 2021
- Vermont Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - January 28th, 2021
- Montana Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency -- HRT Sermorelin Clinic - January 27th, 2021
- Therapeutic Testosterone Therapy May Reduce the Risk of Type-2 Diabetes in Low-T Patients - January 25th, 2021
- South Carolina Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - January 23rd, 2021
- North Dakota Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - January 22nd, 2021
- Sacramento California Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - January 18th, 2021
- Wisconsin Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - January 12th, 2021
- New Mexico Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - January 11th, 2021
- New Jersey Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - January 9th, 2021
- Ohio Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - January 7th, 2021
- Real Sermorelin or HGH Injections versus Swallowing Fake HGH Tablets, Pills, Supplements - January 4th, 2021
- Alabama Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - January 3rd, 2021
- Tennessee Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - January 2nd, 2021
- Arizona Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - December 30th, 2020
Word Count: 945