Video Link: https://vimeo.com/361677763
Video Download: Gh Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy And Sermorelin Acetate Therapy
Video Stream: Gh Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy And Sermorelin Acetate Therapy
What are hormones? What is HRT?
Hormones are vital ingredients that are required by your body to maintain normal function. The word hormone derives its meaning from the Greek word “impetus” (the force or energy with which a body moves).
Hormones are chemical messengers that act as signal carriers between cells in primarily the bloodstream. Your hormone levels naturally decline as you become older as a regular part of aging.
This natural decline causes your internal functions to lose speed and operate at a sub-optimal level.
Luckily the science of Hormone Optimization was developed resulting in various hormone replacement therapies.
This involves the replenishment of sub-par hormone levels to optimal levels in the body and with it brings a bunch of significant health benefits.
What is the process of Growth Hormone Treatment?
Growth Hormone (or GH for short) is one of the most vital hormones in the body, and it helps promote cell regeneration of muscles, tissues, and organs.
Growth hormone therapy is provided by our clinic can help you look younger, as well as improve your general mood and also reverse some of the adverse effects of aging that are diagnosed as hypopituitarism and adult-onset growth hormone deficiency (known in anti-aging circles as andropause in men).
GH therapy treatments must be prescribed by registered physicians and can merely aid your body to function more effectively as it did when you were younger, so if you get tested through our hormone clinic, and we see a clinical necessity we can prescribe you a therapy program.
We have doctors that are board-certified can help create a therapy course that is customized to suit your personal needs and our plans are co-created, which means you play a very significant role in determining the design of your growth hormone program.
In some cases, Growth hormone will make your skin more supple, restore your sex drive and help you to develop a better general feeling in the body, similar to that which you had when you were younger.
Your metabolism will also speed up from growth hormone optimization; you will have higher energy levels and heightened cognitive function such as better memory and concentration.
What is Growth Hormone
Growth Hormone is both a protein and a hormone, it an essential molecule and is considered the master protein-hormone by physicians and medical scientists.
The pituitary gland, a critical gland located in the center bottom region of your brain, produces seven different types of hormones, one of them being GH Growth Hormone.
Similar to other hormones, GH influences nearly every cell in the body. It plays a vital role in the formation of tissues, muscles, bones, and internal organs.
It aids your system to synthesize protein, and especially so when you are younger, growing and developing into a mature adult.
Why does the level of HGH Decline with Age?
As a child, you have very high levels of Growth Hormone, but this declines as we age at a rate of about 15% per decade once we end our teen years, and the decline precipitates.
Our HGH clinic can restore your Insulin-like Growth Factor One (IGF-1) levels to the mid 200 nanograms per deciliter range with endogenous Growth Hormone injections.
When you reach the age of thirty your Growth Hormone levels are only a small percentage of what they are when your still a growing child.
From decade to decade these high levels will come down until it is so little that the process of aging starts to become apparent which also leads to several other issues.
Your body reaches its peak level of GH when you are in your teen year range of age, and then the levels come down slowly in a concave curve like a double diamond ski slope.
By the age of sixty, almost three-quarters of the HGH that the pituitary gland in your brain produces will stop being made, because your hypothalamus is no longer stimulating it with Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH).
If you produce around 500 micrograms of Growth hormone per day in your late teens and early 20s, it means that you will be creating only 200 micrograms at around the decade henceforth when you reach the age of 40.
This vast difference is very noticeable as you have noticed in your own life, with one of the most apparent symptoms being that it takes much longer for your body to recover from injury, muscles start diminishing in size, body fat increases, libido levels lower (especially for men), several medical problems occur and an overall physical decline.
How does Growth Hormone get released into your System?
Growth Hormone is released in cycles from the pituitary gland into the bloodstream. Usually, this consists of 25 to 35 small pulses throughout each day.
HGH is however traditionally released with the highest frequency while you are in a deep sleep state and typically during the last 2 hours of an 8-hour sleep cycle, between the 6th and 8th hour of rest.
By getting at least 8 hours or more of sleep, you help your body release the most significant amount of Growth Hormone that is possible based on your genetics and lifestyle behaviors.
Not getting enough sleep can, therefore, lead to a shorter life and can also lead to issues usually associated with sub-par HGH levels. Remember this important rule of thumb, try never to get less than 8 hours of sleep per day.
What Reaction Occurs When HGH is released into your System?
A secretagogue is something that stimulates something else. For instance Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone that comes from your hypothalamus stimulates your pituitary gland to release Growth Hormone.
After the pituitary releases Growth Hormone it will flow through the bloodstream to the liver where a substance know as IGF-1 (Insulin-like Growth Factor One) is given off.
This substance aids internal organs and cells to repair any damaged tissue as well as boosts the growth levels of other cells.
Growth Hormone essentially acts as a secretagogue for IGF-1, in the same sense that Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone serves as a secretagogue to stimulate your pituitary gland to release HGH.
A highly essential protein, IGF-1, is given off when the HGH in the bloodstream is taken up into the liver. The IGF-1 is responsible for promoting growth to occur in the entire body.
This substance is especially crucial in aiding the growth of both nerve cells and synthesizing DNA. HGH is however required for the mechanism to work; the HGH must first stimulate the liver to release the IGF-1.
How can one replace Growth Hormone and treat GH deficiency in the body?
The best option for treatment of Growth Hormone deficiency is Sermorelin injections; the second is HGH injections. Sermorelin acetate acts similarly to growth-hormone-releasing-hormone in that it stimulates your own natural production of Growth Hormone.
Sermorelin is a 29 amino acid truncated version of the 44 amino acid Growth Hormone releasing hormone.
In other words, scientists figured out that you can reduce GHRH from its 44 molecule design all the way down to 29 chain molecules with the same results of it being bio-active and stimulating growth hormone.
rHGH or genetically engineered Growth Hormone is perfectly engineered synthetically to be bioidentical to the Human Growth Hormone which is naturally made in the body.
Injecting bio-identical growth hormone will boost your Human Growth Hormone levels and can be applied in the privacy of your own home or office.
Why Do Growth Hormone Levels Always Decrease with Age?
Why would the pituitary gland naturally stop manufacturing Growth Hormone? It is believed that the hypothalamus is the culprit.
This is the part of the brain that links the endocrine system to your nervous system through your pituitary gland. It acts as an on and off flip-switch regarding determining Growth Hormone production. With age, it slowly stops the pituitary from manufacturing Human Growth Hormone.
A clinical study long ago administered at Washington University’s School of Medicine caused researchers to conclude that the primary source of the pituitary’s stimulation decline of Growth Hormone comes from the hypothalamus, not the increase of somatostatins (substances that tell the hypothalamus to slow down or shut off HGH production).
If you find that the cost of Human Growth Hormone is too expensive (about between $500 and $1000 a month) our HRT clinic offers a more cost-effective alternative to HGH therapy known as Sermorelin.
This polypeptide Sermorelin acetate medication operates as an HGH or growth hormone-releasing hormone as discussed briefly above; the cost is about $300 to $350 a month for a complete program.
As stated, Sermorelin helps the hypothalamus to stimulate the pituitary gland, and our patients like it more than Human Growth Hormone.
It should be noted that any kind of HGH Sprays or Pills should not be purchased or used as they are mostly scams that are not approved by the FDA. Call us so we can tell you everything you might want to know about Growth Hormone and Sermorelin treatments.
Contact Us For A Fast And Professional Response
- Real HGH Sermorelin Prescription - [Last Updated On: January 20th, 2023] [Originally Added On: September 30th, 2020]
- Sermorelin Benefits - [Last Updated On: September 17th, 2023] [Originally Added On: October 16th, 2020]
- How do I buy sermorelin injections online from a reputable hormone clinic? - [Last Updated On: August 20th, 2023] [Originally Added On: October 25th, 2020]
- Sermorelin Injection Advanced Patient Information - Drugs.com - [Last Updated On: September 5th, 2023] [Originally Added On: October 27th, 2020]
- Sermorelin with GHRP-6 - Hormone Doctor San Diego - [Last Updated On: September 12th, 2023] [Originally Added On: October 28th, 2020]
- Sermorelin Acetate GHRP-6 Benefits - [Last Updated On: August 20th, 2023] [Originally Added On: October 30th, 2020]
- Sermorelin Dosage Administration Questions - [Last Updated On: September 17th, 2023] [Originally Added On: November 1st, 2020]
- Injectable Sermorelin with GHRP-6 for Men - [Last Updated On: September 9th, 2023] [Originally Added On: November 2nd, 2020]
- Sermorelin Injections Info Guide - [Last Updated On: January 21st, 2023] [Originally Added On: November 8th, 2020]
- How Does Sermorelin Work? - [Last Updated On: August 20th, 2023] [Originally Added On: November 22nd, 2020]
- Sermorelin - The Next Level of Growth Hormone - [Last Updated On: December 13th, 2021] [Originally Added On: November 23rd, 2020]
- Sermorelin Acetate - [Last Updated On: September 9th, 2023] [Originally Added On: November 29th, 2020]
- Sermorelin Therapy, What it is, How it Works and Sleep Health - [Last Updated On: December 12th, 2021] [Originally Added On: December 7th, 2020]
- Sermorelin Usage Instructions - Sermorelin Preparation for Injection - [Last Updated On: October 11th, 2022] [Originally Added On: December 21st, 2020]
- Sermorelin Medically-Facilitated Weight Loss -- A Holistic Approach - [Last Updated On: November 23rd, 2023] [Originally Added On: January 19th, 2021]
- Sermorelin Therapy 21st Century Injectable Human Growth Hormone Restoration - [Last Updated On: December 18th, 2021] [Originally Added On: February 16th, 2021]
- Sermorelin: an Affordable HGH Pituitary Stimulating Alternative - [Last Updated On: December 21st, 2021] [Originally Added On: April 14th, 2021]
- Sermorelin, How Do I Use it Safely? - [Last Updated On: September 12th, 2023] [Originally Added On: May 7th, 2021]
- Buy Sermorelin -- What to do When Sermorelin Arrives in the Postal Mail - [Last Updated On: September 9th, 2023] [Originally Added On: May 9th, 2021]
- B12 Injection Therapy as Part of Hormone Replacement Therapy - Video - [Last Updated On: October 11th, 2022] [Originally Added On: May 10th, 2021]
- Age Management with Sermorelin Injection Treatment - [Last Updated On: November 15th, 2023] [Originally Added On: May 23rd, 2021]
- Buy Sermorelin: How Can I Legitimately Get a Sermorelin Prescription? - [Last Updated On: January 3rd, 2023] [Originally Added On: May 30th, 2021]
- Hormone Replacement Therapy With Sermorelin Injections | Inject Sermorelin Acetate Medicine - [Last Updated On: December 6th, 2021] [Originally Added On: September 20th, 2021]