Video Link: https://vimeo.com/293580361
Video Download: Have You Heard About The 21st Century Breakthroughs In Hormone Replacement Therapy
Video Stream: Have You Heard About The 21st Century Breakthroughs In Hormone Replacement Therapy
BHRT Medical Solutions
Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT): a Revolution in Medicine, Health, Longevity & Quality of Life
Thank you for contacting us and for considering hormone replacement therapy.
Our medical center serves all 50 United States and US territories for both women and men over age 30 who can benefit from hormone replacement.
Our physicians are up to date board-certified and experts in Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT).
Our doctors have, on average, a minimum of ten years of experience in providing professional HRT, HGH shots, testosterone shots, Sermorelin shots, supplementation for human longevity, Integrative or Cell Regeneration Medicine.
Call us about our programs. Then you can make an informed decision about hormone replacement therapy.
We look forward to working with you and talking about your long-term health goals and objectives.
The information you provide to our medical institute will enable us to create a customized hormone replacement therapy program to optimize your health and well-being and your quality of life.
Our institute offers an easy way for individuals to receive a comprehensive medical health assessment and lifestyle evaluation in a single appointment.
We focus on the early detection of health and aging issues before they present health problems. We also tailor our services to your individual health needs and your overall lifestyle.
We provide a holistic approach of alternative, holistic, integrative, and complementary Medicine with one goal in mind: your continued good health.
We use a modern, open-minded approach that combines the best of both traditional and natural medicine.
To stay youthful, healthy, and active throughout our life, we need proper nutrition to produce new cells for our tissues and organs to regenerate, grow, and function properly.
We provide nutritional guidance specifically designed for you.
Enzymes perform the most vital work in maintaining our healthy functions. Enzymes are our "worker bees," and keep our hormones in tip-top shape.
Our therapies give your enzymes the boost they need to do their job efficiently.
When all of the above is in harmony, we will have a fine-tuned, happy physical machine; our bodies will enjoy tremendous vitality.
"Cravings" will be fewer; metabolism will function efficiently (as will the burning of calories), symptoms of a disease are minimized, and we will enjoy a vibrant lifestyle, and age gracefully.
When you become our client, you will have your personal health executive.
If you have any questions, comments, issues, or concerns, please don't hesitate to call from 10 AM to 6 PM Monday through Friday.
Doctor Monitored, Supervised and Prescribed HRT
Our HRT network is a US-based Medical Alliance, part of a network of board-certified medical doctors that serve all 50 States (Members of the A4M).
We provide FDA approved BHRT (Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy), HGH (Human Growth Hormone), Testosterone Replacement Therapy for adults over the age of 30.
These folks are experiencing symptoms of growth hormone deficiency, or testosterone deficiency, e.g., premature aging and Hypogonadism, respectively (see symptoms below).
Our medical directors are board-certified Medical Doctors specializing in BHRT, with over 9,000 success stories from successful treatments providing prescribed and monitored HRT, HGH, and Testosterone Therapy Replacement Programs.
The vast majority of our Medical Doctors are Members of World Health A4M and registered with the Better Business Bureau.
Is it time to reinvent your quality of life?
Question: "The HRT Question": Is Injectable HGH Human Growth Hormone or Testosterone Replacement Therapy Right for You? Do You Qualify for HGH Therapy?
Answer: It may be right for you, and you are eligible if you are over 30 years old and have three or more symptoms of premature aging such as:
01. Loss of strength
02. Slow healing ability
04. Chronic fatigue
05. Mood swings or Depression
06. Memory Problems and loss of mental clarity
07. Slow muscle recovery
08. Weight problems
09. Low libido
10. Any other persistent medical condition associated with premature aging
If you suffer from any of these symptoms, consider Hormone Replacement Therapy.
If you are experiencing any of these issues or any other symptoms associated with loss of quality of life, please call us to discuss these matters confidentially.
Getting Started on an Affordable HGH Replacement Therapy Program
Part One: FDA Approved HGH purposes, HGH Testing for HGH Deficiency
Traditionally, when a person wanted to get a physical exam and have their blood drawn for analysis, they would schedule an appointment to meet with a doctor based on the physician's availability, then the patient would re-arrange their schedule to fit the doctor's availability.
We provide you with an alternative approach: We will schedule an appointment for you to meet with one of our medical doctors based upon a time and location convenient for you and has the least impact on your work or personal life.
Physical Exam and Blood work: During your appointment, you will receive a physical exam and have blood drawn.
Your blood is shipped via FedEx overnight delivery to LabCorp, the second-largest independent blood analysis company in the United States, for a comprehensive blood analysis.
The resulting four-page analysis of your blood and physical exam is reviewed at our headquarters by our prescribing doctor.
Based on the symptoms you report and your blood results, you will be prescribed a customized and monitored HRT Program.
The startup cost is a one-time $295 fee, complete (no hidden costs, and all taxes included)- for a Physical Exam, a four-page comprehensive blood work panel, and follow-up analysis by one of our doctors. Your prescriptions are available for one year, and then you only pay for your medication.
Part Two: How to Purchase HGH and Costs of HGH
Affordable HGH Therapy: Due to advances in genetic engineering and improved scientific advances in HGH production in the United States, the cost of pharmaceutically pure bio-identical HGH has come down significantly.
Our typical Human Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy Programs start in the low $500 per month, and Testosterone Replacement Therapy Programs are $550 for a 3-month program.
The cost includes monitoring, medical supplies, shipping, handling, and insurance.
Programs which are six months or one year are even more affordable at 5% and 10% discounts, respectively.
Affordable Monthly Payments: We now offer 0% medical and health care financing as a courtesy for our credit-worthy clients, and when we say 0% financing, it is precisely that, with NO hidden costs or fees.
This financing makes our HRT Programs convenient for those who would instead make monthly payments, versus paying for their program all at once.
For programs involving six and twelve-month commitments, the price is reduced. You may pay upfront for the entire program, or finance at 0% interest with affordable monthly payments.
Your personalized HRT Program is shipped by overnight delivery via FedEx, from a US-based pharmacy directly to your home.
For security purposes, a signature is required.
If you are new to Hormone Replacement Therapy or looking for a professional, efficient clinic to administer your HRT therapy, our Institute where you need to be.
Our board-certified Medical Doctors will review your condition, discuss treatment options, and develop a customized BHRT, HGH, or Testosterone Therapy programs to put you in the right direction for regaining and keeping your good health.
Physician-guided Growth Hormone Therapy is approved for use by adults over age 30 in the United States.
Although most hormone replacement therapies are safe, non-toxic, and have no significant adverse side effects, hormone replacement therapy is not always the right choice for everyone.
We will inform you of every aspect of our treatments and recommend the right course of action for you.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Yours in Health, Happiness, and Longevity.
Contact Us For A Fast And Professional Response
- The Other Aspect of Dieting – Removing Chronic Stressors From Your Life - [Last Updated On: September 1st, 2023] [Originally Added On: September 9th, 2020]
- The Flaws of Six Popular Diets - [Last Updated On: December 25th, 2021] [Originally Added On: September 20th, 2020]
- Purchase Sermorelin Acetate Injections Online - [Last Updated On: August 20th, 2023] [Originally Added On: September 23rd, 2020]
- Eating Right On a Low-Glycemic Diet - [Last Updated On: December 1st, 2021] [Originally Added On: October 1st, 2020]
- The Benefits of Intermittent Fasting - [Last Updated On: December 17th, 2021] [Originally Added On: October 2nd, 2020]
- Eat Healthier with White Flour Alternatives - [Last Updated On: October 15th, 2022] [Originally Added On: October 3rd, 2020]
- Ten Common Contributors to Obesity that Make it Hard to Lose Weight - [Last Updated On: November 13th, 2023] [Originally Added On: October 4th, 2020]
- How Can Sermorelin Enhance Your Life? Losing Weight and Battling Premature Aging With Sermorelin - [Last Updated On: November 21st, 2021] [Originally Added On: October 5th, 2020]
- Benefits and Risks of HGH Therapy: 2018 Update - [Last Updated On: November 28th, 2021] [Originally Added On: October 6th, 2020]
- The Importance of Omega-3 Fatty Acids - [Last Updated On: December 22nd, 2021] [Originally Added On: October 8th, 2020]
- The Relationship Among Testosterone, Obesity, and Alzheimer's Disease - [Last Updated On: October 15th, 2022] [Originally Added On: October 9th, 2020]
- Major Alzheimer's Risk To Continued Sleep Deprivation - [Last Updated On: December 6th, 2021] [Originally Added On: October 10th, 2020]
- Should You Choose the Ketogenic Diet? - [Last Updated On: December 12th, 2021] [Originally Added On: October 13th, 2020]
- HGH and Insulin: The Primary Agents of Energy Bio-Availability - [Last Updated On: November 27th, 2023] [Originally Added On: October 14th, 2020]
- How Can Women Maximize HGH Production? - [Last Updated On: November 23rd, 2021] [Originally Added On: October 18th, 2020]
- Micro Nutrients Versus Macro Nutrients - [Last Updated On: May 29th, 2023] [Originally Added On: November 4th, 2020]
- Some of the most effective Weight Loss Injection and Diet Injection Programs - [Last Updated On: December 28th, 2021] [Originally Added On: November 6th, 2020]
- Information About Chelation Therapy - [Last Updated On: November 26th, 2021] [Originally Added On: November 9th, 2020]
- Seven Ways to Help You Burn Calories Faster and More Effectively - [Last Updated On: November 21st, 2021] [Originally Added On: January 21st, 2021]
- Don’t Eat These Foods When Taking Sermorelin Acetate for HGH Deficiency - [Last Updated On: September 7th, 2023] [Originally Added On: February 3rd, 2021]
- Understanding Aerobic vs. Anaerobic Exercise - [Last Updated On: December 15th, 2021] [Originally Added On: March 4th, 2021]
- Physician’s Fact Sheet: Vitamin E - [Last Updated On: May 28th, 2023] [Originally Added On: March 8th, 2021]
- Losing Weight the Right Way, Naturally - [Last Updated On: December 5th, 2021] [Originally Added On: March 27th, 2021]
- The Health Benefits of the Amazing Strawberry - [Last Updated On: September 1st, 2023] [Originally Added On: May 8th, 2021]
- Need Better Sleep? Try Eating Pistachios Before Bed! - [Last Updated On: June 4th, 2023] [Originally Added On: February 16th, 2022]
- Three Kinds of Body Fat and How They Impact Your Health - [Last Updated On: June 24th, 2022] [Originally Added On: April 12th, 2022]
- Pistachios: You’re Not Nuts - [Last Updated On: May 17th, 2023] [Originally Added On: August 3rd, 2022]
- Adding Cranberries to Your Diet can Really Add Zest – and Health – to Your Life. - [Last Updated On: April 30th, 2023] [Originally Added On: January 10th, 2023]
- Raspberries – Delicious Portal to Shining Good Health - [Last Updated On: May 3rd, 2023] [Originally Added On: January 18th, 2023]
- Study Shows Cialis and Viagra Users have 25% Lower Early Death Rates - [Last Updated On: November 19th, 2023] [Originally Added On: February 19th, 2023]