Video Link: https://vimeo.com/293580361
Video Download: Have You Heard About The 21st Century Breakthroughs In Hormone Replacement Therapy
Video Stream: Have You Heard About The 21st Century Breakthroughs In Hormone Replacement Therapy
BHRT Medical Solutions
Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT): a Revolution in Medicine, Health, Longevity & Quality of Life
Thank you for contacting us and for considering hormone replacement therapy.
Our medical center serves all 50 United States and US territories for both women and men over age 30 who can benefit from hormone replacement.
Our physicians are up to date board-certified and experts in Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT).
Our doctors have, on average, a minimum of ten years of experience in providing professional HRT, HGH shots, testosterone shots, Sermorelin shots, supplementation for human longevity, Integrative or Cell Regeneration Medicine.
Call us about our programs. Then you can make an informed decision about hormone replacement therapy.
We look forward to working with you and talking about your long-term health goals and objectives.
The information you provide to our medical institute will enable us to create a customized hormone replacement therapy program to optimize your health and well-being and your quality of life.
Our institute offers an easy way for individuals to receive a comprehensive medical health assessment and lifestyle evaluation in a single appointment.
We focus on the early detection of health and aging issues before they present health problems. We also tailor our services to your individual health needs and your overall lifestyle.
We provide a holistic approach of alternative, holistic, integrative, and complementary Medicine with one goal in mind: your continued good health.
We use a modern, open-minded approach that combines the best of both traditional and natural medicine.
To stay youthful, healthy, and active throughout our life, we need proper nutrition to produce new cells for our tissues and organs to regenerate, grow, and function properly.
We provide nutritional guidance specifically designed for you.
Enzymes perform the most vital work in maintaining our healthy functions. Enzymes are our "worker bees," and keep our hormones in tip-top shape.
Our therapies give your enzymes the boost they need to do their job efficiently.
When all of the above is in harmony, we will have a fine-tuned, happy physical machine; our bodies will enjoy tremendous vitality.
"Cravings" will be fewer; metabolism will function efficiently (as will the burning of calories), symptoms of a disease are minimized, and we will enjoy a vibrant lifestyle, and age gracefully.
When you become our client, you will have your personal health executive.
If you have any questions, comments, issues, or concerns, please don't hesitate to call from 10 AM to 6 PM Monday through Friday.
Doctor Monitored, Supervised and Prescribed HRT
Our HRT network is a US-based Medical Alliance, part of a network of board-certified medical doctors that serve all 50 States (Members of the A4M).
We provide FDA approved BHRT (Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy), HGH (Human Growth Hormone), Testosterone Replacement Therapy for adults over the age of 30.
These folks are experiencing symptoms of growth hormone deficiency, or testosterone deficiency, e.g., premature aging and Hypogonadism, respectively (see symptoms below).
Our medical directors are board-certified Medical Doctors specializing in BHRT, with over 9,000 success stories from successful treatments providing prescribed and monitored HRT, HGH, and Testosterone Therapy Replacement Programs.
The vast majority of our Medical Doctors are Members of World Health A4M and registered with the Better Business Bureau.
Is it time to reinvent your quality of life?
Question: "The HRT Question": Is Injectable HGH Human Growth Hormone or Testosterone Replacement Therapy Right for You? Do You Qualify for HGH Therapy?
Answer: It may be right for you, and you are eligible if you are over 30 years old and have three or more symptoms of premature aging such as:
01. Loss of strength
02. Slow healing ability
04. Chronic fatigue
05. Mood swings or Depression
06. Memory Problems and loss of mental clarity
07. Slow muscle recovery
08. Weight problems
09. Low libido
10. Any other persistent medical condition associated with premature aging
If you suffer from any of these symptoms, consider Hormone Replacement Therapy.
If you are experiencing any of these issues or any other symptoms associated with loss of quality of life, please call us to discuss these matters confidentially.
Getting Started on an Affordable HGH Replacement Therapy Program
Part One: FDA Approved HGH purposes, HGH Testing for HGH Deficiency
Traditionally, when a person wanted to get a physical exam and have their blood drawn for analysis, they would schedule an appointment to meet with a doctor based on the physician's availability, then the patient would re-arrange their schedule to fit the doctor's availability.
We provide you with an alternative approach: We will schedule an appointment for you to meet with one of our medical doctors based upon a time and location convenient for you and has the least impact on your work or personal life.
Physical Exam and Blood work: During your appointment, you will receive a physical exam and have blood drawn.
Your blood is shipped via FedEx overnight delivery to LabCorp, the second-largest independent blood analysis company in the United States, for a comprehensive blood analysis.
The resulting four-page analysis of your blood and physical exam is reviewed at our headquarters by our prescribing doctor.
Based on the symptoms you report and your blood results, you will be prescribed a customized and monitored HRT Program.
The startup cost is a one-time $295 fee, complete (no hidden costs, and all taxes included)- for a Physical Exam, a four-page comprehensive blood work panel, and follow-up analysis by one of our doctors. Your prescriptions are available for one year, and then you only pay for your medication.
Part Two: How to Purchase HGH and Costs of HGH
Affordable HGH Therapy: Due to advances in genetic engineering and improved scientific advances in HGH production in the United States, the cost of pharmaceutically pure bio-identical HGH has come down significantly.
Our typical Human Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy Programs start in the low $500 per month, and Testosterone Replacement Therapy Programs are $550 for a 3-month program.
The cost includes monitoring, medical supplies, shipping, handling, and insurance.
Programs which are six months or one year are even more affordable at 5% and 10% discounts, respectively.
Affordable Monthly Payments: We now offer 0% medical and health care financing as a courtesy for our credit-worthy clients, and when we say 0% financing, it is precisely that, with NO hidden costs or fees.
This financing makes our HRT Programs convenient for those who would instead make monthly payments, versus paying for their program all at once.
For programs involving six and twelve-month commitments, the price is reduced. You may pay upfront for the entire program, or finance at 0% interest with affordable monthly payments.
Your personalized HRT Program is shipped by overnight delivery via FedEx, from a US-based pharmacy directly to your home.
For security purposes, a signature is required.
If you are new to Hormone Replacement Therapy or looking for a professional, efficient clinic to administer your HRT therapy, our Institute where you need to be.
Our board-certified Medical Doctors will review your condition, discuss treatment options, and develop a customized BHRT, HGH, or Testosterone Therapy programs to put you in the right direction for regaining and keeping your good health.
Physician-guided Growth Hormone Therapy is approved for use by adults over age 30 in the United States.
Although most hormone replacement therapies are safe, non-toxic, and have no significant adverse side effects, hormone replacement therapy is not always the right choice for everyone.
We will inform you of every aspect of our treatments and recommend the right course of action for you.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Yours in Health, Happiness, and Longevity.
Contact Us For A Fast And Professional Response
- Raspberries – Delicious Portal to Shining Good Health - January 18th, 2023
- Adding Cranberries to Your Diet can Really Add Zest – and Health – to Your Life. - January 10th, 2023
- Pistachios: You’re Not Nuts - August 3rd, 2022
- Three Kinds of Body Fat and How They Impact Your Health - April 12th, 2022
- Need Better Sleep? Try Eating Pistachios Before Bed! - February 16th, 2022
- The Health Benefits of the Amazing Strawberry - May 8th, 2021
- Losing Weight the Right Way, Naturally - March 27th, 2021
- Physician’s Fact Sheet: Vitamin E - March 8th, 2021
- Understanding Aerobic vs. Anaerobic Exercise - March 4th, 2021
- Don’t Eat These Foods When Taking Sermorelin Acetate for HGH Deficiency - February 3rd, 2021
- Seven Ways to Help You Burn Calories Faster and More Effectively - January 21st, 2021
- Information About Chelation Therapy - November 9th, 2020
- Some of the most effective Weight Loss Injection and Diet Injection Programs - November 6th, 2020
- Micro Nutrients Versus Macro Nutrients - November 4th, 2020
- How Can Women Maximize HGH Production? - October 18th, 2020
- HGH and Insulin: The Primary Agents of Energy Bio-Availability - October 14th, 2020
- Should You Choose the Ketogenic Diet? - October 13th, 2020
- Major Alzheimer's Risk To Continued Sleep Deprivation - October 10th, 2020
- The Relationship Among Testosterone, Obesity, and Alzheimer's Disease - October 9th, 2020
- The Importance of Omega-3 Fatty Acids - October 8th, 2020
- Benefits and Risks of HGH Therapy: 2018 Update - October 6th, 2020
- How Can Sermorelin Enhance Your Life? Losing Weight and Battling Premature Aging With Sermorelin - October 5th, 2020
- Ten Common Contributors to Obesity that Make it Hard to Lose Weight - October 4th, 2020
- Eat Healthier with White Flour Alternatives - October 3rd, 2020
- The Benefits of Intermittent Fasting - October 2nd, 2020
- Eating Right On a Low-Glycemic Diet - October 1st, 2020
- Purchase Sermorelin Acetate Injections Online - September 23rd, 2020
- The Flaws of Six Popular Diets - September 20th, 2020
- The Other Aspect of Dieting – Removing Chronic Stressors From Your Life - September 9th, 2020
Word Count: 1262