While our Hormone Clinic provides HGH Injection Therapy and other quality Hormone Products, we do recognize that there are a lot of techniques and strategies that you can use to enhance your Hormone Balance and sustain your wellness.
While Somatopause and many other Hormonal Conditions have an age-related component, there are steps that you can take to stave off and limit the effects of deficiency for as long as possible. One tool that you have at your disposal for streamlining your Hormone Health is High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
Video Link: https://vimeo.com/291607556
Video Download: High Intensity Interval Training To Improve Hgh Levels Hormone Balance And Health
Video Stream: High Intensity Interval Training To Improve Hgh Levels Hormone Balance And Health
What is High-Intensity Interval Training?
HIIT is a form of cardiovascular exercise explicitly designed to engage the body's core anaerobic functions. HIIT is High Intensity because it requires you to work out as hard as you possibly can.
It's a form of Interval Training because these periods of extreme exertion are brief and spaced out. Depending on your strategy, you'll push your body between twenty and ninety seconds at a time. After every interval of high-intensity activity, you revert to a reasonable baseline of cardiovascular exercise.
There are various forms of HIIT. In fact, the only limit is your imagination. Many people choose just to run, do push-ups, or swim, while others engage in biking or rowing.
You can also utilize weights in your HIIT routine, though you should use lower weights than you would generally use in anaerobic training, because you want your cardiovascular system to be the focus, rather than your muscles.
The basic reasoning behind HIIT is simple—When you engage in a strenuous workout, your body needs more oxygen.
When your heart works harder, you burn more calories. HIIT also promotes a form of cardiovascular activity known as Post-Exercise Oxygen Consumption, meaning that your body burns more calories even after your workout is over. Depending on a variety of factors, HIIT encourages your body to burn 6-15% more calories than an average exercise plan.
Rest Is Essential in High-Intensity Interval Training
When you engage in HIIT, the periods of rest between exertions are just as crucial as the high-intensity cardio itself.
By switching back and forth between the two modes of activity, you train your body to move more effectively between the two forms of conditioning.
It helps your body learn that it can heal and recover during low-output cardiovascular exercise. This back-and-forth is why your HIIT is so effective at burning fat!
How Often Should I Engage in High-Intensity Interval Training?
HIIT should be treated like weight lifting. It's highly beneficial, but engaging in HIIT too often can diminish the results, mainly because your body doesn't recover entirely from the previous session.
A rule of thumb is that you should engage in cardiovascular exercise five days per week, and three of those efforts should involve HIIT. This puts your body in a position to indeed push itself to the limit while also giving your body time to reap the rewards of your exercise.
What Are the Benefits of High-Intensity Interval Training?
Burn More Fat with High-Intensity Interval Training
HIIT puts a lot of pressure on your muscles and your cardiovascular system, putting an anaerobic strain on your body during a cardiovascular workout. When you engage in HIIT, your body will go into repair-mode, pumping Human Growth Hormone and other vital rehabilitative hormones to repair your muscles from your workout.
Studies have shown that engaging in HIIT boosts your fat metabolism for 24 hours following the exercise, even more than after a standard cardio workout.
High-Intensity Interval Training Improves Cardiovascular Output
When you engage in HIIT, you give your heart a powerful workout. By periodically pushing yourself to the limit, you turn your average run into a full-body workout.
Think of HIIT as putting your body through anaerobic “sets” during your run. You get some of the same benefits from HIIT as you do from lifting weights, but you also train your heart to function at a higher level. Studies have shown that a two-month program of HIIT Biking can effectively double your heart's capacity for exertion!
High-Intensity Interval Training Doesn't Require Equipment
Depending on your preference, you can choose to use workout tools like bicycles, jump rope, etc., but HIIT can be performed without any equipment, and without ever stepping foot in a gym.
You can adopt a running strategy that incorporates HIIT techniques and reaps the benefits of training. Plyometric exercises, such as box jumps and scissor jumps, can also put you in a position to benefit from HIIT.
It may surprise you, but working out with heavy weights during HIIT may actually reduce results because you'll focus more on strengthening muscles than pushing your cardiovascular system.
That's not to say that you should avoid weight lifting, but you should schedule weight training separate from HIIT.
High-Intensity Interval Training Sustains Muscle Mass While Burning Fat
One major disadvantage of long-distance running is that it can have a negative impact on muscle mass, even if it improves muscle tone. That's because, when you exert your body in that manner, your body tends to burn muscle, as well as fat, to sustain your aerobic activity.
Because HIIT is a shorter workout, and because it triggers anaerobic exercise, it helps you both lose weight as well as promote increased muscle mass because you're giving your muscles a significant workout even as your heart rate increases dramatically.
High-Intensity Interval Training Causes Your Metabolism to Skyrocket
As we mentioned earlier, HIIT has a positive impact on the production of various hormones associated with metabolism, notably Human Growth Hormone. HGH encourages increased cellular metabolism, causing your body to draw energy from adipose fat cells to use it for power.
Growth Hormone also has a powerful impact on healing, helping your body repair joints and muscles affected by your workout, not only increasing muscle tone but improving your muscle mass.
Research shows that regular HIIT can boost HGH production by as much as 450% after exercise. Study after study has shown that increased Growth Hormone Levels have a variety of effects that can stave off issues associated with aging, such as bone loss, thinning hair, wrinkles, depression, and more!
High-Intensity Interval Training Improves Insulin Sensitivity and Balance
Think of Human Growth Hormone and Insulin as a lever. The body produces HGH to draw energy from fat cells. The body uses insulin to pull glucose from the bloodstream and store it for when you actually need it.
When you engage in an active lifestyle, these two processes work in harmony. Still, when you overeat or don't get enough exercise, insulin becomes less effective at doing its job, contributing to Insulin Resistance and Diabetes. HIIT helps the body produce and react to Insulin more effectively, improving Hormone Balance and the health of the pancreas.
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvqZvnFr630
Credit: My Phenom Fitness
Contact Us For A Fast And Professional Response
- Sermorelin — HGH Injections Versus Sermorelin and Testosterone Therapy Programs - [Last Updated On: September 12th, 2023] [Originally Added On: September 20th, 2020]
- Sermorelin and Testosterone - Supplementing Sermorelin with Testosterone and HCG - [Last Updated On: December 6th, 2021] [Originally Added On: October 19th, 2020]
- GH-RH Antagonists May be Beneficial in Treating Malignant Melanomas - [Last Updated On: December 5th, 2021] [Originally Added On: October 21st, 2020]
- Sermorelin with GHRP-6 - Hormone Doctor San Diego - [Last Updated On: September 12th, 2023] [Originally Added On: October 28th, 2020]
- Growth Hormone Deficiency Blood Test - [Last Updated On: December 9th, 2021] [Originally Added On: November 7th, 2020]
- Beneficial Sermorelin Injections for Men and Women: The Next Generation of HGH Restoration - [Last Updated On: October 11th, 2022] [Originally Added On: December 27th, 2020]
- What are the Benefits of Sermorelin Acetate Injections versus HGH Injections? - [Last Updated On: December 2nd, 2021] [Originally Added On: January 14th, 2021]
- Sermorelin Therapy 21st Century Injectable Human Growth Hormone Restoration - [Last Updated On: December 18th, 2021] [Originally Added On: February 16th, 2021]
- Maximizing Your Sermorelin Acetate Program with Sunshine and Walking - [Last Updated On: September 12th, 2023] [Originally Added On: February 18th, 2021]
- Now Is The Time To Learn About The Magic Of Sermorelin Injections - [Last Updated On: January 20th, 2023] [Originally Added On: March 2nd, 2021]
- Sermorelin vs. Human Growth Hormone Therapy - [Last Updated On: November 13th, 2021] [Originally Added On: April 26th, 2021]
- Does Sermorelin Work? - [Last Updated On: December 19th, 2021] [Originally Added On: May 4th, 2021]
- Buy Sermorelin -- What to do When Sermorelin Arrives in the Postal Mail - [Last Updated On: September 9th, 2023] [Originally Added On: May 9th, 2021]
- HGH Secretagogues, Sermorelin Injections and Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (Hypothalamus) - Video - [Last Updated On: September 12th, 2023] [Originally Added On: May 11th, 2021]
- Age Management with Sermorelin Injection Treatment - [Last Updated On: November 11th, 2021] [Originally Added On: May 23rd, 2021]
- Stem Cells Found For The First Time In The Pituitary - [Last Updated On: December 15th, 2021] [Originally Added On: May 24th, 2021]
- Omnitrope is a Great Option for Men or Women with HGH Deficiency - [Last Updated On: May 29th, 2023] [Originally Added On: June 14th, 2021]
- The Three Best Ways to Increase Your HGH Levels - [Last Updated On: May 29th, 2023] [Originally Added On: July 2nd, 2021]
- HGH Injections on the Run - [Last Updated On: July 5th, 2023] [Originally Added On: May 10th, 2023]
- All You Need to Know About HRT & Osteoporosis - [Last Updated On: July 5th, 2023] [Originally Added On: June 16th, 2023]