Video Link: https://vimeo.com/374067724
Video Download: What Is Sermorelin
Video Stream: What Is Sermorelin
What are Sermorelin Acetate Injections?
Sermorelin acetate is an active biological analog of growth hormone-releasing hormone (GH-RH) -- a natural hormone that is synthesized by our brains and stimulates the pituitary gland to make and secrete growth hormone.
When we are young, our bodies create large and adequate amounts of growth hormone-releasing hormone, especially during our growing years for obvious reasons. With lots of GH-RH usually comes lots of human growth hormone (HGH). We need HGH to be healthy, vibrant and to maintain proper cellular function and metabolism -- when we're young, but also as we age.
Unfortunately, as we age, the production of GH-RH begins to slow down and in turn the release of growth hormone also slows down. On the one hand, this is normal and fine because we do not need to grow anymore but on the other hand, we still need enough HGH for our cells to function properly and maintain hormone balance. Without enough HGH, our health and vitality is affected. When there are not adequate amounts of growth hormone in the adult body, we call this adult-onset growth hormone deficiency.
Chemically, sermorelin acetate is the acetate salt of an imitation synthetic amino acid polypeptide. This laboratory-synthesized chemical is a shortened version of the real GH-RH found in our bodies. It only contains the first 29 out of 44 amino acids of the real growth hormone-releasing hormone. Even though it is a shortened version, it still acts just as GH-RH does in the body.
Sermorelin acetate is the most recently identified hypothalamic-releasing hormones and is the shortest portion of growth hormone-releasing hormone known to be capable of acting in the same biological and chemical manner as GH-RH. Being the shortest known portion to do this, means it is easier to make than the longer analogs with more amino acids.
The difference between sermorelin acetate injections and bio-identical HGH injections, is that bio-identical HGH injections directly increase HGH levels, whereas growth hormone-releasing hormone (sermorelin acetate) injections increase plasma growth hormone levels, or naturally produced growth hormone by the pituitary gland.
Sermorelin acetate does this by stimulating the pituitary gland to synthesize and secrete HGH on its own and it acts just as growth hormone-releasing hormone does in the body.
In children who have suffered from growth hormone deficiency, injectable growth hormone-releasing hormone was previously found to be effective for treatment.
Scientists are anticipating that growth hormone-releasing hormone will be just as effective in treating adult-onset growth hormone deficiency based off of its success in children. Not only this, but we also know that HGH injections are highly effective in adults already.
In our clinic, we use growth hormone-releasing hormone that had been studied and tested for twelve years in over 70 clinical trials. In addition, 2,600 patients were studied which equals to more than 485 patient-years of treatment. We know this stuff works!
Way back in 1997, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the use of GH-RH in children suffering from growth hormone deficiency or idiopathic short stature. Our clinic was able to acquire the hormone for treatment in 1998. For adults, the treatment of adult growth hormone deficiency is more of an experimental treatment method, with less research backing it up (although it is still being tested and studied to this day!) and the dosage is approximately half that which is given to a child.
Before participating in the adult treatment program, you must be approved by a hormone specialist or endocrinologist as in need of treatment. The potential here for successful treatment is great. Adults who have a deficiency and are looking for anti-aging benefits and treatment of a serious disorder should look no further than hormone replacement therapy (HRT).
If an adult patient does not see the desired results from growth hormone-releasing hormone (sermorelin acetate) therapy, then they are able to try human growth hormone replacement therapy if they should want to.
Usually, you would add 3cc's (3ml) of bacteriostatic water into each bottle of Sermorelin. This is accomplished by tilting the container to 45 degrees and letting the bacteriostatic water to slowly drip in through the needle. This will result in zero foaming of the solution.
We will provide you with detailed information regarding the necessary steps of preparing your sermorelin acetate vial solution for injection. You will know how to mix the bacteriostatic water with the sermorelin acetate powder in no time in order to create the desired clear liquid solution of sermorelin. Once you get the hang of it, it's easy peasy.
Once the solution is made, if you are injecting a dose of 300 mcg, then you would pull the insulin needle up to 30 cc's, as an example. In terms of how long a vial will last, one vial will last you 10 days and 3 bottles will last about a month.
If your dosage is 200 mcg, then you would pull the needle to 20 cc's, resulting in a vial that lasts fifteen days and 2 bottles lasting about a month.
Contact Us For A Fast And Professional Response
- Buy Sermorelin: How Can I Legitimately Get a Sermorelin Prescription? - May 30th, 2021
- Age Management with Sermorelin Injection Treatment - May 23rd, 2021
- B12 Injection Therapy as Part of Hormone Replacement Therapy - Video - May 10th, 2021
- Buy Sermorelin -- What to do When Sermorelin Arrives in the Postal Mail - May 9th, 2021
- Sermorelin, How Do I Use it Safely? - May 7th, 2021
- Sermorelin: an Affordable HGH Pituitary Stimulating Alternative - April 14th, 2021
- Sermorelin Therapy 21st Century Injectable Human Growth Hormone Restoration - February 16th, 2021
- Sermorelin Medically-Facilitated Weight Loss -- A Holistic Approach - January 19th, 2021
- Sermorelin Usage Instructions - Sermorelin Preparation for Injection - December 21st, 2020
- Sermorelin Therapy, What it is, How it Works and Sleep Health - December 7th, 2020
- Sermorelin Acetate - November 29th, 2020
- Sermorelin - The Next Level of Growth Hormone - November 23rd, 2020
- How Does Sermorelin Work? - November 22nd, 2020
- Sermorelin Injections Info Guide - November 8th, 2020
- Injectable Sermorelin with GHRP-6 for Men - November 2nd, 2020
- Sermorelin Dosage Administration Questions - November 1st, 2020
- Sermorelin Acetate GHRP-6 Benefits - October 30th, 2020
- Sermorelin with GHRP-6 - Hormone Doctor San Diego - October 28th, 2020
- Sermorelin Injection Advanced Patient Information - Drugs.com - October 27th, 2020
- How do I buy sermorelin injections online from a reputable hormone clinic? - October 25th, 2020
- Sermorelin Benefits - October 16th, 2020
- Real HGH Sermorelin Prescription - September 30th, 2020
- GH Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy and Sermorelin Acetate Therapy - September 26th, 2020
Word Count: 831