What is Sermorelin?
Sermorelin is an active biological analog of growth hormone-releasing hormone (GH-RH) that is produced by the human brain to stimulate production and release of growth hormone by the pituitary gland.
When we're young, ample amounts of GHRH are created so the pituitary can provide the body with sufficient growth hormone to sustain health, vitality and otherwise typical aspects of form and function.
However, as we age, GH-RH declines, causing reduced production and secretion of pituitary HGH and thereby decreasing the production of growth hormone. The result? The decline of health, vigor, and vitality during later life
Sermorelin is the acetate salt of an imitated synthetic amino acid polypeptide, consisting of the first 29 of 44 amino acids of naturally occurring (GH-RH) in the body.
Sermorelin acetate is the last of the hypothalamic-releasing hormones to be identified and characterized and represents the shortest fragment of GH-RH known to possess the full biological activity of the parent hormone (GH-RH).
In contrast to increasing growth hormone levels by the injection of bio-synthetic or Bio-identical Human Growth Hormone, GH-RH injections increase plasma growth hormone concentrations in patients with idiopathic growth hormone deficiency.
This is accomplished by directly stimulating the pituitary gland to release natural Human Growth Hormone. Sermorelin acetate for injection (GH-RH) is similar to natural GH-RH concerning its ability to boost HGH secretions in humans.
GH-RH for injection has been useful in the treatment of growth hormone deficiency in children.
The research anticipates that GH-RH will be also helpful in the treatment of adult growth hormone deficiency because it has been useful in the treatment of children, and because HGH has already proven itself to effective in cases of adult growth hormone deficiency.
The GH-RH used by our clinic has been studied for 12 years in more than 70 clinical trials in over 2,600 child patients totaling more than 485 patient-years of treatment.
Growth hormone-releasing hormone for injection was approved for use in children by the FDA in 1997 and became available to our clinic in 1998. This is an experimental clinic treatment with regards to adult patients who are prescribed about half the dose of a small child.
Prior clinic approval is required to participate in the adult clinical trial program conducted by the clinic. This therapy has excellent potential for adults who are suffering from growth hormone deficiency and seek to reverse the effects of aging or treat a medical disorder.
A patient who is unsatisfied with the results obtained through GH-GH therapy may elect to be treated after that with HGH replacement therapy or vice versa.
Usually, you would add 3cc's (3ml) of bacteria static water into each bottle of Sermorelin. This is accomplished by tilting the container to a 45-degree angle and allowing the water to drip in through the needle slowly, so there is no foaming.
We will provide you with detailed information for the specific protocol of mixing the bacteria static water with the sermorelin white powder to create a clear liquid sermorelin which is used for injecting.
For a dose of 300 mcg a night, you would pull 30 on the insulin needle. This would make one bottle last ten days and would allow three bottles to last one month
For a dose of 200 mcg a night, you would pull 20 on the insulin needle, which would last 15 days and would allow two bottles to last one month.
- Sermorelin - The Next Level of Growth Hormone - March 18th, 2020
- How Does Sermorelin Work? - March 15th, 2020
- Injectable Sermorelin with GHRP-6 for Men - March 10th, 2020
- Sermorelin Dosage Administration Questions - February 28th, 2020
- Sermorelin Benefits - February 19th, 2020
- Real HGH Sermorelin Prescription - November 7th, 2019
- GH Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy and Sermorelin Acetate Therapy - November 6th, 2019
- Sermorelin Injections Info Guide - November 6th, 2019
- Buy Sermorelin -- What to do When Sermorelin Arrives in the Postal Mail - November 3rd, 2019
- Sermorelin Acetate - November 1st, 2019
- Sermorelin, How Do I Use it Safely? - October 30th, 2019
- Sermorelin Acetate GHRP-6 Benefits - October 29th, 2019
- Sermorelin with GHRP-6 - Hormone Doctor San Diego - October 28th, 2019
- Sermorelin Injection Advanced Patient Information - Drugs.com - October 27th, 2019
- B12 Injection Therapy as Part of Hormone Replacement Therapy - Video - October 20th, 2019
- Age Management with Sermorelin Injection Treatment - October 15th, 2019
- How do I buy sermorelin injections online from a reputable hormone clinic? - October 14th, 2019
- Buy Sermorelin: How Can I Legitimately Get a Sermorelin Prescription? - October 12th, 2019
- Sermorelin: an Affordable HGH Pituitary Stimulating Alternative - September 5th, 2019
- Sermorelin Usage Instructions - Sermorelin Preparation for Injection - July 17th, 2019
- Sermorelin Therapy 21st Century Injectable Human Growth Hormone Restoration - April 28th, 2019
- Sermorelin Therapy, What it is, How it Works and Sleep Health - April 3rd, 2019
- Sermorelin Medically-Facilitated Weight Loss -- A Holistic Approach - March 5th, 2019
Contact Us For A Fast And Professional Response
Word Count: 565