Video Link: https://vimeo.com/482185927
Video Download: Information About Dhea Why Do People Use Dhea
Video Stream: Information About Dhea Why Do People Use Dhea
DHEA is a steroid hormone that is the precursor of sex hormones such as Testosterone and Estrogen. DHEA acts as a weak Androgen, meaning that it has effects associated with masculine physiology. Androgens are produced by both sexes but are produced in higher volumes by males.
Testosterone is the most well-known Androgen, but there are quite a few others.
While DHEA is the building block of other hormones, including both Testosterone and Estrogen, the majority of DHEA is converted into the steroid Androstenedione.
DHEA is released primarily by the Adrenal glands but also in small amounts by the brain and the intestines.
Like Testosterone, men produce high levels of DHEA until around the age of thirty. Many men take DHEA supplements in an effort to protect against illness and improve health/wellness.
While there is some promising medical evidence that DHEA does offer some benefits to users, most of this research is in the preliminary stages.
What Are the Potential Benefits of DHEA?
There has been a wide range of small-scale studies that have explored the potential benefits of DHEA.
For example, it is hypothesized that DHEA may benefit patients with adrenal insufficiency, osteoporosis, lupus, obesity, and depression. DHEA also appears to help patients with sexual issues, including erectile dysfunction and vaginal atrophy.
The results are often inconsistent due to a lack of research.
There are several health conditions associated with low circulating levels of DHEA. A few include HIV, Type-2 Diabetes, and anorexia. It's possible that DHEA supplementation may be used in conjunction with other treatment options to alleviate the effects of certain conditions.
There are even some that stand by the therapeutic use of DHEA as a means to bolster strength, psychological function, and immunity when they get older. You should take the advice of a medical professional you can trust.
Medical/Supplemental Use of DHEA
DHEA does not have any universal standard for dosage. Most DHEA studies have worked with a dosage between 25 and 200mg.
In some cases, researchers used even higher doses. Each condition has its own specifications. Perhaps surprisingly, there is no way to obtain DHEA normally from the diet. It can only be produced by the body or created synthetically.
Side-Effects of DHEA
The most reported issues associated with DHEA Treatment were symptoms like congestion, insomnia, fatigue, and headache. When women have too much of the hormone, it can lead to mood alteration, acne, and abnormal periods.
Overdose can lead to symptoms of masculinization, including deepened voice or facial hair. In men, higher doses can contribute to elevated blood pressure and excess breast tissue.
Contact Us For A Fast And Professional Response
- Wheat Germ Can Be a Part of Your Health Plan - December 21st, 2022
- Boost testosterone with a few minor changes - December 6th, 2022
- Finally! An easy way to boost metabolism: The Soleus Pushup - November 30th, 2022
- Effective, Safe Results with Oral Testosterone in Men With Low-T - November 24th, 2022
- Sermorelin or Growth Hormone? - November 16th, 2022
- The Benefits of Semax - November 9th, 2022
- Vitamins That Revitalize and Restore Healthy Hair - November 7th, 2022
- Causes of Sex Drive Differences in Couples - October 27th, 2022
- Outside Factors Influence Testosterone Treatment - October 12th, 2022
- Growth Hormone acts on the brain to conserve energy during weight loss - October 5th, 2022
- Male Designer and Model Discusses Pros and Cons of Early Testosterone Therapy - October 3rd, 2022
- Another Way Our Clinic Can Save You - September 28th, 2022
- Recent Study Concludes: Testosterone Promotes Cuddling as well as Aggression - September 28th, 2022
- Can You Believe That Testosterone Actually Promotes Cuddling? - September 16th, 2022
- Hormone Imbalance May Impact Weight More Than Caloric Intake - August 2nd, 2022
- What Do You Mean, “Board Certified Physicians”? - June 23rd, 2022
- Correlation Between Low Testosterone and Unemployment - June 14th, 2022
- Types and Causes of Hypogonadism - January 17th, 2022
- Sleep Deprivation and Disruption Contribute to Erectile Dysfunction - December 12th, 2021
- Zomacton Prescriptions for Human Growth Hormone Deficiency - October 30th, 2021
- Getting to the Root of Erectile Dysfunction – Six Causes of ED - October 16th, 2021
- Improve Libido, Strength, and More with Sermorelin Acetate! - October 6th, 2021
- Ipamorelin Acetate Peptide Treatment Improves HGH Levels - September 10th, 2021
- Melt Stubborn Belly Fat and Restore HGH with Tesamorelin - September 9th, 2021
- Adjusting Lifestyle to Lose Weight in a Way that Improves Hormone Balance - September 6th, 2021
- Major Report Signals Dangers of Microplastics as Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals - September 6th, 2021
- Comprehensive Blood Panel for Women Interested in Hormone Replacement Therapy - September 6th, 2021
- Preserving Fertility While Treating Testosterone Deficiency - September 6th, 2021
- Norditropin HGH Therapy for Growth Hormone Deficiency - September 6th, 2021
- Menopause HRT Treatment May Protect Women Against Covid-19 - September 5th, 2021
- Vitamins, Nutrients, and Supplements for Healthy Nails, Skin, and Hair - August 6th, 2021
- How Do Hormonal Imbalances Affect Men? - July 20th, 2021
- Dioxins: A Serious Endocrine-Disruptor that Harms Hormone Balance - June 30th, 2021
- Andropause - Protecting Yourself from the Effects of Male Menopause - June 22nd, 2021
- Sleeping Well to Boost HGH and Enhance Hormone Balance - June 3rd, 2021
- Omnitrope HGH Treatments for Growth Hormone Deficiency - May 30th, 2021
- Nevada Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - May 28th, 2021
- Keto Diet Shows Promise Helping Overweight Guys Boost Testosterone - May 27th, 2021
- The Tom Kerridge Dopamine Diet Can Carry You to a New World of Weight Loss and Pleasure - May 22nd, 2021
- Darkness is Important for Deep Sleep and Hormone Balance - May 20th, 2021
- Will COVID-19 Affect My Testosterone Levels? - May 19th, 2021
- Intermittent Fasting – Enhance Hormone Balance and Live Healthier with a Strategic Diet - May 13th, 2021
- Five Exciting Breakthroughs in Life Extension Medicine - May 6th, 2021
- Nebraska Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - May 1st, 2021
- Georgia Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - April 24th, 2021
- Maine Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - April 23rd, 2021
- Connecticut Sermorelin Clinic for HGH Deficiency Symptoms - April 21st, 2021
- Low Fat Diets Suppress Natural Testosterone Production - April 21st, 2021
- Texas Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - April 15th, 2021
- West Virginia Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - April 13th, 2021
- Utah Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - April 12th, 2021
- New Treatment Shows Promise to Reverse Male-Pattern Baldness - March 23rd, 2021
- Kentucky Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 15th, 2021
- Louisiana Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 12th, 2021
- Oklahoma Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 11th, 2021
- Five Simple Ways to Naturally Increase HGH Levels - March 10th, 2021
- How to Boost HGH Levels Naturally This Year or Supplement with HGH Injections - March 9th, 2021
- South Dakota Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - March 7th, 2021
- Wyoming Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 6th, 2021
- Illinois Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 5th, 2021
- Maryland Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 3rd, 2021
- Virginia Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 1st, 2021
- Improve Cardiovascular Endurance with Exercise-Based Cardiac Rehabilitation - February 27th, 2021
- Arkansas Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 26th, 2021
- Oregon Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 25th, 2021
- Pennsylvania Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 24th, 2021
- Florida Sermorelin Clinics, Doctors and Injectable Treatment for HGH Deficiency - February 23rd, 2021
- California Sermorelin Clinic, Doctor, Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 22nd, 2021
- Indiana Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 21st, 2021
- Washington Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 20th, 2021
- Idaho Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - February 19th, 2021
- Delaware Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 17th, 2021
- Elevated Homocysteine Levels May Heighten Risk Of Heart Attack, Stroke, & Alzheimer's Disease - February 16th, 2021
- Missouri Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 15th, 2021
- Colorado Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 15th, 2021
- Kansas Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 12th, 2021
- New Hampshire Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - February 11th, 2021
- San Francisco Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 9th, 2021
- Understanding Vaginal Dryness, Vaginitis, and Vaginal Atrophy - February 8th, 2021
- Washington, D.C. Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 7th, 2021
Word Count: 444