This is your life: I want you to learn a little bit about Ipamorelin
The path of a healthy life is strewn with roadblocks, stumbling blocks, tragedies, unexpected mishaps, and pitfalls. While healthy eating and smart lifestyle choices can preserve wellness and sustain well-being, as numerous research studies have shown, there are limits to the extent of these benefits, especially as we get older. In the end, though, our bodies seem to be implicitly designed to decline, especially our hormones.
Hormone deficiency is a natural part of our life, but modern, 21st-century science has said we could fight against the tide for the entire time we are alive. Thank goodness, there are some options, and ipamorelin injections are just one of those options you can consider to fight back against the tide of hormone decline, which is inevitable. We will discuss Ipamorelin in this article, but we want to make sure we have a good grounding on what happens to us, and why HRT hormone replenishment therapy is an excellent option for the right person in the right circumstances.
Hormone Decline Can Wreak Havoc On Our Lives, Especially When We Look Back in Time and Make Comparisons
This is mainly because of the effect of Hormone Imbalance on the human body, causes things to seemingly fall apart, when hormones are insufficient we can feel it first in our bodies and then in our minds, we can see and experience clearly these adverse effects -- they are well documented in scientific medical literature and scholarly research.
Healthy Hormone levels are strongly associated with optimal vitality and we can all look back on our lives when life seemed so good, despite all the negative things that might have been going on around us or in our individual personal life. Unfortunately, Hormone Balance is also highly sensitive to age.
As we age the risk of hormone imbalance increases precipitously, and once we get into our 40s, it really starts to rear its ugly head. One of the most common forms of hormone decline is growth hormone deficiency. Ipamorelin stimulates HGH, directly, it works directly on your own pituitary gland to kick up production. For this reason, it can have pretty amazing effects when used personally under doctor supervision. It's something you can inject in the privacy of your own home, and it's super simple to do the injections.
The Well Documented Symptoms of Hormone Deficiency
Many of the most important hormones, such as Human Growth Hormone, become more prone to an imbalance in direct correlation with age.
This leads to symptoms such as weight gain all over the body, loss of strength, afternoon fatigue, evening sluggishness, lack of libido or loss of interest in sex, sarcopenia (muscle loss), depression, moodiness, wrinkled skin, belly fat and more.
Luckily, the 21st-century science of Hormone Replacement Therapy provides a means to restore healthy and youthful Hormone Balance to reduce the severity and mitigate many of the negative health issues often associated with aging. If you can say that the above sounds like you, you might have a growth hormone deficiency, and we would like for you to contact us about getting your blood checked for IGF-1 deficiency which measures HGH growth hormone deficiency.
Our American Hormone and Wellness Clinic offers many treatments to alleviate the effects of Hormone Imbalance and Deficiency. Ipamorelin Acetate is one of the HRT Treatment Options at our disposal! We want to speak about this with you.
Declining HGH Levels Lead to Somatopause or the diagnosis of Hypopituitarism—Ipamorelin Treats Growth Hormone Deficiency
Somatopause is the clinically accepted term for Age-Related HGH Deficiency syndrome, and it affects hundreds of thousands of men and women across the United States every day.
The healthy human body maintains ideal adult HGH Production from the late teens to the late twenties, after which Growth Hormone Levels decline at a rate of approximately one point five percent per year. If you are reading this and in your 30s or 40s, then you know this to be the case. If you are in your 50s and 60s than you have not the slightest doubt you can feel the difference.
HGH deficiency does accumulate over time, this leads to the various symptoms related to hypopituitarism (low pituitary stimulation, which is where HGH is created).
In addition to its dramatic impact on energy levels and body composition, Somatopause also depletes healing capacity, immune health, psychological wellness, and cognitive sharpness. Luckily, Ipamorelin and other HGH Modulators can diminish the impact of Hypopituitarism and improve quality of life by restoring Growth Hormone Balance.
How Does Ipamorelin Acetate Alleviate HGH Deficiency Symptoms?
HGH Injection Therapy has been the most popular choice for Human Growth Hormone Restoration over the past two generations. Over time, however, we have developed new treatment options for Somatopause. One highly effective option for adults struggling with Age-Related Hormone Decline is Ipamorelin.
Ipamorelin is more affordable than HGH, by a wide margin. Ipamorelin works great as long as your pituitary gland is normal. Even people as old as 100 years old have normal pituitary glands; the problem is they aren't being stimulated. HGH deficiency is linked with under stimulation of the pituitary gland. Ipamorelin can stimulate your pituitary gland and boost HGH levels. If your pituitary gland is not working right and cant produce HGH because of a tumor, then HGH injections might be the solution.
Oddly enough some people with tumors on their pituitary gland can have the opposite of HGH deficiency, they get into a situation where their pituitary gland is releasing too much HGH, and these individual people are diagnosed with acromegaly and gigantism.
You have likely seen people with acromegaly or gigantism, they tend to be abnormally tall or have hardened cromagnum like features on their face, such as prominent eyebrows which seem to be raised, strong square jaws, and are tall approaching 7 feet tall.
Ipamorelin a better alternative to HGH Therapy?
Ipamorelin provides similar benefits to Human Growth Hormone Therapy but works via a very different mechanism. HGH Therapy restores Growth Hormone Levels as you would expect—an injection directly supplants your waning HGH Production to restore youthful Hormone Balance.
Ipamorelin provides the same end-result but works through a different physiological pathway. Ipamorelin Injections boost HGH Levels via pituitary stimulation. This is the key take away.
Ipamorelin is available both as a Subcutaneous Injection and Sublingual Tablet though injections are the best way to go and the most strongly recommended.
That means that Ipamorelin encourages natural Human Growth Hormone Production through your own body, not by replacing HGH, but telling your body to make more HGH. Ipamorelin is designed to replicate the function of natural HGH Precursors (like the hypothalamic molecule growth hormone-releasing hormone which stimulates the pituitary to produce HGH) which are responsible for activating Pituitary activity.
Other Growth Hormone Precursors include Sermorelin Acetate, with or without GHRP2, and GHRP6. While Ipamorelin Acetate is a more recent and less well-known intervention than many other Hormone Treatments, it still has a strong track record of effectiveness. Ipamorelin like Sermorelin both improve HGH production in the body and cost a fraction of the price.
Who Benefits From Ipamorelin Acetate?
Ipamorelin, like other HGH Precursors, is designed to benefit patients with Secondary Hypopituitarism, including men and women diagnosed with Adult-Onset HGH Deficiency or "AOGHD" or simply "GHD" for short. Synthetic HGH Precursors are useful for Somatopause relief because the vast majority of patients retain the capacity for HGH Production throughout their entire lives.
Somatopause is the direct result of diminished upstream signaling for HGH Production, which leads to the life-altering symptoms of Growth Hormone Deficiency. You read some of the symptoms, so if you think you might have a hormone deficiency, the next step is to speak with us, and we can talk with you about affordable options.
You don't have to break the bank with hormone replenishment programs. They can be tailored to be effective and work within your budget.
While Ipamorelin, Sermorelin, and other similar treatments are valid for most adults, they are not sufficient for patients with pituitary disorders which hinder HGH Production. For these patients, HGH Injection Therapy is the only viable option.
And as we spoke about many times on our HGH research site, simply using ipamorelin and then retesting your IGF-1 levels, can let us know if you have a healthy normal pituitary gland. Otherwise, an HGH injection program would be more suitable.
In addition to its use for Hormone Replacement Therapy, some Wellness Doctors utilize Ipamorelin in specialized diet protocols to help patients lose weight. Generally, Ipamorelin is prescribed for 3-6 months in these cases. For patients with HGH Deficiency, Ipamorelin is prescribed for periods of 6 months to one year at a time.
If you want just to test the waters because you are nervous, a 1, 2, or 3-month program is the best way to start and see how you are feeling, however for best results a good solid six months is the best way to get started. You really want to give yourself at least six months, but some people might feel uncertain and want to be sure, so start with a 1-month program.
Sermorelin vs. Ipamorelin—Make an Informed Decision
While Ipamorelin Acetate and Sermorelin work similarly, there are some distinct differences which set them apart. While both boost HGH Secretion via anterior pituitary activation, Ipamorelin does not signal quite as strong as its counterpart.
This makes it the better choice for patients with mild to moderate HGH Deficiency because it can get Growth Hormone Levels back into the normal range with less risk of accidental overdose. Its a smooth, gentle way for many people. For patients with more severe Growth Hormone Deficiency, Sermorelin may be the stronger option. And the third-best resort for growth hormone deficiency is HGH. Now if your liver is not producing IGF-1, then IGF-1 therapy is the last and final resort.
It's critical to point out that more is definitely not always better when it comes to HGH Therapy. The goal is to reach the Goldilocks Zone of ideal Hormone Balance, thus maximizing the benefits and reducing the risks of treatment.
This is also why it is so essential to work with a Board-Certified and Licensed Hormone Specialist. The only way to get treated safely and legally for HGH Deficiency is to undergo thorough analysis with a medical professional who knows what he or she is doing, and has at least 15 years of experience and has thus seen all the ins and outs of these kinds of therapy over a considerable amount of time.
While Ipamorelin is very safe when used responsibly and with proper monitoring, there is a small risk of certain side-effects such as heightened cortisol levels, headache, and nausea. Ipamorelin does have an impact on hunger response. In patients who are not committed to exercise, they can become hungry if they do the injections and exist in a sedentary lifestyle.
An ipamorelin program requires regular exercise to get the fat blow torched off the body and of course, eating healthy food is a necessity for the whole balance to work with synchronicity.
Ipamorelin can have an accelerating effect, it can amplify fat loss/weight loss and muscle building, or it can make you fatter if you use it and do nothing. If you use ipamorelin and exercise regularly, you can even not be so overly concerned about diet, letting it slide a little bit (even though food is important) because of its ability to help with lipolysis (fat burning), but of course nutrition is still a cornerstone of good health, and exercise is a significant pillar.
If you can get the lifestyle part together of diet (by diet we don't necessarily mean eating less, but eating healthy foods which fire up the metabolism like raw and steamed foods do, and low amounts of simple carbs) and exercise.
How Much Should I Expect To Pay for Ipamorelin?
One of the factors which make Ipamorelin such a desirable option for patients is that it is more affordable than traditional Human Growth Hormone Therapy. All things considered, a patient can expect to pay around half as much for a round of Ipamorelin Therapy as they would for the same duration of HGH Injections. Human Growth Hormone is the most complex molecule produced by the human body, making it expensive to synthesize biologically.
Sermorelin and Ipamorelin have a similar price (much lower than HGH), so the ultimate decision between these two options will be dependent on the severity of your HGH Deficiency and your goals with treatment.
Interested In Ipamorelin for Hormone Optimization? Contact Our HRT Clinic!
Contact Us For A Fast And Professional Response
- Hawaii Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - August 17th, 2019
- Missouri Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - August 17th, 2019
- Massachusetts Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - August 17th, 2019
- Michigan Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - August 17th, 2019
- North Carolina Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - August 17th, 2019
- Prescription Sermorelin Injections in Miami Florida - June 5th, 2019
- Chicago, Illinois Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - June 4th, 2019
- New York Sermorelin Prescriptions For HGH Deficiency - April 18th, 2019
- Tennessee Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - April 17th, 2019
- Alabama Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - April 16th, 2019
- Ohio Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - April 8th, 2019
- New Jersey Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - April 6th, 2019
- New Mexico Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - April 3rd, 2019
- Delaware Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - April 2nd, 2019
- Wisconsin Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 31st, 2019
- Wyoming Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 27th, 2019
- Illinois Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 20th, 2019
- Arizona Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2019
- Sacramento California Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - March 12th, 2019
- North Dakota Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - January 21st, 2019
- South Carolina Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - January 18th, 2019
- Montana Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency -- HRT Sermorelin Clinic - January 18th, 2019
- Idaho Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - January 18th, 2019
- Vermont Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - January 17th, 2019
- Rhode Island Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - January 15th, 2019
- Mississippi Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - January 15th, 2019
- San Diego Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - January 15th, 2019
- Washington, D.C. Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - January 15th, 2019
- Washington Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - January 15th, 2019
- San Francisco Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - January 15th, 2019
- Los Angeles Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - January 11th, 2019
- Indiana Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - January 10th, 2019
- Maryland Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - January 10th, 2019
- Alaska Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - June 14th, 2018
- California Sermorelin Clinic, Doctor, Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - June 1st, 2018
- Florida Sermorelin Clinics, Doctors and Injectable Treatment for HGH Deficiency - May 28th, 2018
- Georgia Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - May 24th, 2018
- Maine Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - May 24th, 2018
- Texas Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - May 23rd, 2018
- West Virginia Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - May 22nd, 2018
- Utah Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - May 22nd, 2018
- Connecticut Sermorelin Clinic for HGH Deficiency Symptoms - May 22nd, 2018
- Nebraska Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - May 22nd, 2018
- Kentucky Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - May 22nd, 2018
- Louisiana Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - May 22nd, 2018
- Oklahoma Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - May 22nd, 2018
- South Dakota Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - May 22nd, 2018
- Pennsylvania Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - May 22nd, 2018
- New Hampshire Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - May 22nd, 2018
- Kansas Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - May 22nd, 2018
- Colorado Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - May 22nd, 2018
- Iowa Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - May 22nd, 2018
- Minnesota Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - May 22nd, 2018
- Nevada Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - May 22nd, 2018
- Oregon Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - May 16th, 2018
- Arkansas Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - April 27th, 2018
- Virginia Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - January 2nd, 2018
Word Count: 2119