Video Link: https://vimeo.com/568745643
Video Download: Major Report Signals Dangers Of Microplastics As Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals
Video Stream: Major Report Signals Dangers Of Microplastics As Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals
Over the last few decades, the ubiquity of plastics has greatly concerned medical researchers and environmentalists. Our increasing knowledge of the effects of microplastics is a leading cause of this concern.
These microscopic plastic particles are problematic on their own, and plastic products also often leak physiologically harmful chemicals known as Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals.
The International Pollutants Elimination Network (IPEN) and the Endocrine Society recently published an important report regarding the body of knowledge regarding EDCs as it is understood today.
The name of the study is Plastics, EDCs, and Health. This survey of the scientific record displays in great detail the harmful and dangerous effects that plastic-based EDCs are having on human beings all over the world.
What Are EDCs?
Any chemical that has the ability to disrupt Hormone Production and Balance is referred to as an Endocrine-Disrupting Chemical. In ample volumes, EDCs can have significant effects on human health and development.
Fetuses are particularly susceptible to EDCs, as are children, though the chemicals can still have a major impact on adult physiological function.
Plastics are infused with myriad additives to change the way that they behave and can be used. While there are well over a thousand Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals recognized at this time, the following is a brief list of some of the most well-known EDCs:
- Flame Retardants
- Bisphenol A
Plastics that contain Endocrine Disruptors are everywhere, and you're exposed to them every day in some form. EDCs are used heavily to produce cosmetics, vehicles, textiles, electronic equipment, furniture, leisure equipment, toys, healthcare products, kitchenware, construction, and packaging. They are also heavily used in the commercial production and preservation of grocery items.
Comprehensive Report Details the Environmental and Health Threats of EDCs
To date, 144 chemical groups have been identified as frequently used Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals. EDC exposure can occur from the manufacture of the product to its disposal.
These risks are also present during the personal or commercial use of these products. Practically everyone has been exposed to EDCs and has at least trace amounts present in the body.
The chemicals used in the manufacture and production of plastics are dangerous even after the plastics are out of use. While efforts are made to make products safe for human use, certain conditions can unlock the harmful additives contained within plastics. This is why many kitchen products aren't microwave- or dishwasher-safe, for example.
These chemicals can also leech out of the product and into the environment, introducing EDCs to sediment and groundwater. Even Bioplastics frequently contain Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals, as similar processes are used in the manufacture of these products.
EDCs can also have significant genetic effects, meaning that chemical exposure today can affect future generations.
International Efforts Required to Stem the Threat of Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals
The authors of the study, headed by Dr. Jodi Flaws, believe that immediate and extensive actions are required to limit the risks associated with EDCs to protect the environment and the health of people throughout the world.
Global leaders must come together to recognize the widespread threats associated with these chemicals. The Stockholm Convention is the primary mechanism to disseminate new international guidelines regarding the use and control of dangerous substances.
The use of plastics globally is inevitably going to increase dramatically in the coming decades. Any efforts to make plastics safer through changes in the use of EDCs will have significantly beneficial effects down the road.
Contact Us For A Fast And Professional Response
- Hormone Imbalance May Impact Weight More Than Caloric Intake - August 2nd, 2022
- What Do You Mean, “Board Certified Physicians”? - June 23rd, 2022
- Correlation Between Low Testosterone and Unemployment - June 14th, 2022
- Types and Causes of Hypogonadism - January 17th, 2022
- Sleep Deprivation and Disruption Contribute to Erectile Dysfunction - December 12th, 2021
- Zomacton Prescriptions for Human Growth Hormone Deficiency - October 30th, 2021
- Getting to the Root of Erectile Dysfunction – Six Causes of ED - October 16th, 2021
- Improve Libido, Strength, and More with Sermorelin Acetate! - October 6th, 2021
- Ipamorelin Acetate Peptide Treatment Improves HGH Levels - September 10th, 2021
- Melt Stubborn Belly Fat and Restore HGH with Tesamorelin - September 9th, 2021
- Adjusting Lifestyle to Lose Weight in a Way that Improves Hormone Balance - September 6th, 2021
- Comprehensive Blood Panel for Women Interested in Hormone Replacement Therapy - September 6th, 2021
- Preserving Fertility While Treating Testosterone Deficiency - September 6th, 2021
- Norditropin HGH Therapy for Growth Hormone Deficiency - September 6th, 2021
- Menopause HRT Treatment May Protect Women Against Covid-19 - September 5th, 2021
- Vitamins, Nutrients, and Supplements for Healthy Nails, Skin, and Hair - August 6th, 2021
- How Do Hormonal Imbalances Affect Men? - July 20th, 2021
- Dioxins: A Serious Endocrine-Disruptor that Harms Hormone Balance - June 30th, 2021
- Andropause - Protecting Yourself from the Effects of Male Menopause - June 22nd, 2021
- Sleeping Well to Boost HGH and Enhance Hormone Balance - June 3rd, 2021
- Omnitrope HGH Treatments for Growth Hormone Deficiency - May 30th, 2021
- Nevada Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - May 28th, 2021
- Keto Diet Shows Promise Helping Overweight Guys Boost Testosterone - May 27th, 2021
- The Tom Kerridge Dopamine Diet Can Carry You to a New World of Weight Loss and Pleasure - May 22nd, 2021
- Darkness is Important for Deep Sleep and Hormone Balance - May 20th, 2021
- Will COVID-19 Affect My Testosterone Levels? - May 19th, 2021
- Intermittent Fasting – Enhance Hormone Balance and Live Healthier with a Strategic Diet - May 13th, 2021
- Five Exciting Breakthroughs in Life Extension Medicine - May 6th, 2021
- Nebraska Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - May 1st, 2021
- Georgia Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - April 24th, 2021
- Maine Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - April 23rd, 2021
- Connecticut Sermorelin Clinic for HGH Deficiency Symptoms - April 21st, 2021
- Low Fat Diets Suppress Natural Testosterone Production - April 21st, 2021
- Texas Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - April 15th, 2021
- West Virginia Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - April 13th, 2021
- Utah Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - April 12th, 2021
- New Treatment Shows Promise to Reverse Male-Pattern Baldness - March 23rd, 2021
- Kentucky Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 15th, 2021
- Louisiana Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 12th, 2021
- Oklahoma Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 11th, 2021
- Five Simple Ways to Naturally Increase HGH Levels - March 10th, 2021
- How to Boost HGH Levels Naturally This Year or Supplement with HGH Injections - March 9th, 2021
- South Dakota Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - March 7th, 2021
- Wyoming Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 6th, 2021
- Illinois Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 5th, 2021
- Maryland Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 3rd, 2021
- Virginia Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 1st, 2021
- Improve Cardiovascular Endurance with Exercise-Based Cardiac Rehabilitation - February 27th, 2021
- Arkansas Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 26th, 2021
- Oregon Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 25th, 2021
- Pennsylvania Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 24th, 2021
- Florida Sermorelin Clinics, Doctors and Injectable Treatment for HGH Deficiency - February 23rd, 2021
- California Sermorelin Clinic, Doctor, Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 22nd, 2021
- Indiana Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 21st, 2021
- Washington Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 20th, 2021
- Idaho Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - February 19th, 2021
- Delaware Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 17th, 2021
- Elevated Homocysteine Levels May Heighten Risk Of Heart Attack, Stroke, & Alzheimer's Disease - February 16th, 2021
- Missouri Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 15th, 2021
- Colorado Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 15th, 2021
- Kansas Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 12th, 2021
- New Hampshire Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - February 11th, 2021
- San Francisco Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 9th, 2021
- Understanding Vaginal Dryness, Vaginitis, and Vaginal Atrophy - February 8th, 2021
- Washington, D.C. Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 7th, 2021
- San Diego Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 6th, 2021
- Mississippi Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 4th, 2021
- Skin and Hormone Benefits of Good Sleeping Habits - January 31st, 2021
- Rhode Island Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - January 30th, 2021
- Vermont Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - January 28th, 2021
- Montana Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency -- HRT Sermorelin Clinic - January 27th, 2021
- Therapeutic Testosterone Therapy May Reduce the Risk of Type-2 Diabetes in Low-T Patients - January 25th, 2021
- South Carolina Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - January 23rd, 2021
- North Dakota Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - January 22nd, 2021
- Sacramento California Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - January 18th, 2021
- Wisconsin Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - January 12th, 2021
- New Mexico Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - January 11th, 2021
- New Jersey Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - January 9th, 2021
- Ohio Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - January 7th, 2021
- Real Sermorelin or HGH Injections versus Swallowing Fake HGH Tablets, Pills, Supplements - January 4th, 2021
Word Count: 590