Most people don't realize it, but Human Growth Hormone remains incredibly important to optimal health throughout a person's life.
HGH maintains your mojo at the cellular level, encouraging rejuvenation and metabolism.
While most people understand the importance of Human Growth Hormone During development, awareness of the risks of adult HGH Deficiency is less common.
There are a number of treatments that can alleviate the effects of Somatopause (a medical term relating to the period in a person's life where declining HGH Levels become symptomatic).
Bio-Identical Growth Hormone Therapy is the most widely known, but there are other excellent choices available for patients impacted by the effects of Hypopituitarism. Tesamorelin is one of the most effective tools at our disposal for effective relief from Growth Hormone Deficiency.
Tesamorelin Bolster's Pituitary Secretion of Natural Growth Hormone
While HGH Injections remain the most popular treatment for waning Growth Hormone Production, other options provide similar results at a more affordable cost. Tesamorelin is a potent alternative to Growth Hormone Therapy that is quite appealing to many patients. Most folks retain the ability to produce ample Growth Hormone throughout their lifespan.
While the Pituitary is perfectly capable of producing the HGH that the human body needs to sustain itself optimally, Growth Hormone Levels still fall in relationship to age, beginning around thirty.
As we get older, various factors amplify and lead to reduced signaling for Growth Hormone secretion from the Hypothalamus to the Pituitary. Specifically, the Hypothamalus initiates HGH production by releasing GH-RH, or Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone, to activate the Anterior Pituitary.
Tesamorelin has the same active amino acid structure as GH-RH and was designed to emulate the naturally occurring hormone's effects perfectly. The treatment is injected via a subcutaneous shot, just like Bio-Identical HGH and Insulin. The jab is almost entirely painless and very easy to deliver, just beneath the deepest layers of the skin.
Tesamorelin is available for the long-term maintenance of healthy HGH Levels and is also commonly used as an intermediary therapy to help patients eliminate troublesome belly fat.
Improve Your Health and Vitality With Tesamorelin
For patients with Adult-Onset HGH Deficiency, Tesamorelin can provide excellent results that are quite similar to Human Growth Hormone Therapy. Tesamorelin has been used for many years to combat the effects of AIDS-related wasting.
Tesamorelin counteracts the dangerous impact that AIDS has on Body Composition, helping to retain muscle mass and avoid the buildup of fat around the hips and midsection. Doctors often prescribe Tesamorelin to help patients with Low HGH Levels combat the unhealthy effects of suppressed fat metabolism.
Excess abdominal fat is a powerful marker for several conditions which are correlated with increased mortality and general poor health outcomes. Belly fat buildup is associated with several unfortunate health issues, including colorectal cancer, heart disease, stroke, hypertension, and sleep apnea.
With Tesamorelin, reducing the risk posed by these health issues by eliminating one of their primary causes is possible.
Tesamorelin has also been shown to improve several other areas, which enhance the well-being and quality of life of patients with Growth Hormone Deficiency. Clinical research has demonstrated that Tesamorelin can boost mental acuity and ward off the effects of mild cognitive decline associated with aging.
Tesamorelin helps get HGH Levels back to the normal range, providing all the benefits associated with balanced Growth Hormone Production.
Many Patients Choose Tesamorelin as an Alternative to HGH Therapy
You may be wondering why some doctors recommend Tesamorelin over Human Growth Hormone. While HGH Therapy has been around for the longest and works very well, there are some good reasons why patients are prescribed Tesamorelin and other treatments with the same goals.
For one, there are fewer hoops and less hassle to go through to qualify for Tesamorelin. Because of Growth Hormone's widespread use for performance enhancement in the 80s and 90s, it is tightly regulated compared to other Growth Hormone Boosting Treatments.
This means that your doctor has more room to use his or her judgment regarding the use of Tesamorelin.
Furthermore, many patients prefer Tesamorelin because it's cheaper. HGH is the largest Hormone the body produces and is the most expensive to synthesize as a result. Tesamorelin provides similar results with less expense.
The third big reason why Tesamorelin is prescribed instead of Growth Hormone is to preserve more regular rhythms of Growth Hormone production. Because the Pituitary is still active, it still has control over the flow of HGH into the bloodstream, leading to a more natural modulation of the Hormone.
Interested in Tesamorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency? Contact Us Today!
If you're interested in Tesamorelin or any other form of HGH Restoration, we can help! Our Board Certified and Licensed HRT Specialists are thoroughly trained in the modern science of Hormone Replacement Therapy.
We work with patients all across America to help provide effective and affordable treatments for various forms of Hormone Imbalance.
We offer Tesamorelin, HGH Injections, Sermorelin, and Ipamorelin Acetate for Growth Hormone Deficiency and can determine the best course of medical action to provide you with Hormone Therapy Services which meet your needs, your goals, and your budget.
We also offer Testosterone Therapy for men and several other effective treatment options that enhance men's lives (and women!) as they get older.
We offer free consultation and comprehensive testing to get to the bottom of your metabolic and hormonal woes. To get your HRT Program started today, just fill out the form on this page or reach us at the phone number you saw at the top of the screen!
Contact Us For A Fast And Professional Response
- Bodybuilding, HGH, and Staying at the Top of Your Game - March 1st, 2023
- Wheat Germ Can Be a Part of Your Health Plan - December 21st, 2022
- Boost testosterone with a few minor changes - December 6th, 2022
- Finally! An easy way to boost metabolism: The Soleus Pushup - November 30th, 2022
- Effective, Safe Results with Oral Testosterone in Men With Low-T - November 24th, 2022
- Sermorelin or Growth Hormone? - November 16th, 2022
- The Benefits of Semax - November 9th, 2022
- Vitamins That Revitalize and Restore Healthy Hair - November 7th, 2022
- Causes of Sex Drive Differences in Couples - October 27th, 2022
- Outside Factors Influence Testosterone Treatment - October 12th, 2022
- Growth Hormone acts on the brain to conserve energy during weight loss - October 5th, 2022
- Male Designer and Model Discusses Pros and Cons of Early Testosterone Therapy - October 3rd, 2022
- Another Way Our Clinic Can Save You - September 28th, 2022
- Recent Study Concludes: Testosterone Promotes Cuddling as well as Aggression - September 28th, 2022
- Can You Believe That Testosterone Actually Promotes Cuddling? - September 16th, 2022
- Hormone Imbalance May Impact Weight More Than Caloric Intake - August 2nd, 2022
- What Do You Mean, “Board Certified Physicians”? - June 23rd, 2022
- Correlation Between Low Testosterone and Unemployment - June 14th, 2022
- Types and Causes of Hypogonadism - January 17th, 2022
- Sleep Deprivation and Disruption Contribute to Erectile Dysfunction - December 12th, 2021
- Zomacton Prescriptions for Human Growth Hormone Deficiency - October 30th, 2021
- Getting to the Root of Erectile Dysfunction – Six Causes of ED - October 16th, 2021
- Improve Libido, Strength, and More with Sermorelin Acetate! - October 6th, 2021
- Ipamorelin Acetate Peptide Treatment Improves HGH Levels - September 10th, 2021
- Adjusting Lifestyle to Lose Weight in a Way that Improves Hormone Balance - September 6th, 2021
- Major Report Signals Dangers of Microplastics as Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals - September 6th, 2021
- Comprehensive Blood Panel for Women Interested in Hormone Replacement Therapy - September 6th, 2021
- Preserving Fertility While Treating Testosterone Deficiency - September 6th, 2021
- Norditropin HGH Therapy for Growth Hormone Deficiency - September 6th, 2021
- Menopause HRT Treatment May Protect Women Against Covid-19 - September 5th, 2021
- Vitamins, Nutrients, and Supplements for Healthy Nails, Skin, and Hair - August 6th, 2021
- How Do Hormonal Imbalances Affect Men? - July 20th, 2021
- Dioxins: A Serious Endocrine-Disruptor that Harms Hormone Balance - June 30th, 2021
- Andropause - Protecting Yourself from the Effects of Male Menopause - June 22nd, 2021
- Sleeping Well to Boost HGH and Enhance Hormone Balance - June 3rd, 2021
- Omnitrope HGH Treatments for Growth Hormone Deficiency - May 30th, 2021
- Nevada Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - May 28th, 2021
- Keto Diet Shows Promise Helping Overweight Guys Boost Testosterone - May 27th, 2021
- The Tom Kerridge Dopamine Diet Can Carry You to a New World of Weight Loss and Pleasure - May 22nd, 2021
- Darkness is Important for Deep Sleep and Hormone Balance - May 20th, 2021
- Will COVID-19 Affect My Testosterone Levels? - May 19th, 2021
- Intermittent Fasting – Enhance Hormone Balance and Live Healthier with a Strategic Diet - May 13th, 2021
- Five Exciting Breakthroughs in Life Extension Medicine - May 6th, 2021
- Nebraska Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - May 1st, 2021
- Georgia Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - April 24th, 2021
- Maine Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - April 23rd, 2021
- Connecticut Sermorelin Clinic for HGH Deficiency Symptoms - April 21st, 2021
- Low Fat Diets Suppress Natural Testosterone Production - April 21st, 2021
- Texas Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - April 15th, 2021
- West Virginia Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - April 13th, 2021
- Utah Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - April 12th, 2021
- New Treatment Shows Promise to Reverse Male-Pattern Baldness - March 23rd, 2021
- Kentucky Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 15th, 2021
- Louisiana Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 12th, 2021
- Oklahoma Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 11th, 2021
- Five Simple Ways to Naturally Increase HGH Levels - March 10th, 2021
- How to Boost HGH Levels Naturally This Year or Supplement with HGH Injections - March 9th, 2021
- South Dakota Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - March 7th, 2021
- Wyoming Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 6th, 2021
- Illinois Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 5th, 2021
- Maryland Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 3rd, 2021
- Virginia Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 1st, 2021
- Improve Cardiovascular Endurance with Exercise-Based Cardiac Rehabilitation - February 27th, 2021
- Arkansas Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 26th, 2021
- Oregon Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 25th, 2021
- Pennsylvania Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 24th, 2021
- Florida Sermorelin Clinics, Doctors and Injectable Treatment for HGH Deficiency - February 23rd, 2021
- California Sermorelin Clinic, Doctor, Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 22nd, 2021
- Indiana Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 21st, 2021
- Washington Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 20th, 2021
- Idaho Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - February 19th, 2021
- Delaware Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 17th, 2021
- Elevated Homocysteine Levels May Heighten Risk Of Heart Attack, Stroke, & Alzheimer's Disease - February 16th, 2021
- Missouri Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 15th, 2021
- Colorado Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 15th, 2021
- Kansas Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 12th, 2021
- New Hampshire Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - February 11th, 2021
- San Francisco Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 9th, 2021
- Understanding Vaginal Dryness, Vaginitis, and Vaginal Atrophy - February 8th, 2021
- Washington, D.C. Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 7th, 2021
Word Count: 940