Human Growth Hormone has been used for decades now as a means to resolve health issues related to Clinical HGH Deficiency.
Originally, Therapeutic HGH was used to help children suffering from the growth-limiting effects of Idiopathic Short Stature and Dwarfism.
Today, its use has grown to include adult patients suffering from Primary and Secondary Hypogonadism, as well as aging men and women struggling with Age-Related HGH Deficiency, or Somatopause.
Growth Hormone Injections also frequently play a role in HIV/AIDS treatment, as a means to combat AIDS-Related Wasting or Cachexia.
Video Download: How Much Does Sermorelin Acetate Cost And How Does It Compare To Hgh Therapy
Video Stream: How Much Does Sermorelin Acetate Cost And How Does It Compare To Hgh Therapy
HGH has proven itself to be highly effective for Somatopause maintenance, but Bio-Identical Growth Hormone is not your only option when it comes to treating HGH Deficiency.
Sermorelin Acetate is amid a burst of popularity and has shown itself to be a highly effective HGH Injection Alternative. Both Sermorelin and Recombinant Growth Hormone are delivered via subcutaneous injection, and both can mitigate and resolve the effects of Somatopause, but the two HRT Treatments work in very different ways.
How Does Sermorelin Acetate Work?
As you can imagine, Human Growth Hormone Shots directly supplement and replace the body's natural secretion of HGH. Prescription Growth Hormone is highly effective and is still used by thousands upon thousands of patients nationwide, but Sermorelin is highly promising—providing the same benefits of HGH with some significant ancillary benefits.
Sermorelin replicates the effect of a critical HGH Secretagogue known as Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone.
When HGH is needed, the body signals the hypothalamus to release GH-RH, which then travels to the Pituitary, stimulating cells known as Somatotrophs to secrete Human Growth Hormone, which circulates through the bloodstream, achieving all the grand benefits associated with the potent hormone.
Sermorelin works very well for patients suffering from the effects of Somatopause because individuals with Age-Related Hypopituitarism still maintain the ability to produce plenty of HGH to meet the body's needs, given sufficient stimulus.
Sermorelin activates the pituitary gland, safely satisfying the body's need for Growth Hormone.
Though Somatopause Patients do respond well to Sermorelin Acetate, not all patients with HGH Deficiency benefit from Sermorelin Acetate.
Specifically, Sermorelin can efficiently treat Secondary Hypopituitarism but is ineffective at managing Primary Hypopituitarism.
This means that if HGH Deficiency is due to issues with Pituitary health, Sermorelin will not provide the desired effects, and HGH Injections will be necessary for adequate treatment.
How Does Sermorelin Compare to Human Growth Hormone?
You may be asking yourself, “Why would I turn to Sermorelin Acetate when HGH already works so well?”
Though our HRT Clinic takes pride in our HGH Therapy Regimen, we frequently recommend Sermorelin Acetate to our patients. Both HGH and Sermorelin produce comparable results concerning Somatopause, but Sermorelin has some excellent benefits.
For one, Sermorelin functions more smoothly within the Hypothalamic-Pituitary Axis. When you inject HGH, the body absorbs it all right away, which can be mildly disruptive, even if it's not harmful.
The body has physiological processes designed to prevent HGH Overdose when using Sermorelin.
Antagonistic Hormones known as Somatostatins activate once HGH and IGF-1 circulation reach ideal levels, limiting the risk of accidental overdose.
Another benefit that leads Sermorelin to be highly sought after is that it can be legally prescribed under some circumstances that HGH Therapy cannot.
Growth Hormone is strictly and firmly regulated by the FDA, and cannot be lawfully approved for off-label prescription.
Sermorelin is not under such restrictions, and your doctor may feel that Sermorelin Injections can provide you benefits that can improve your health and your life, even if you are not yet a viable candidate for Recombinant Growth Hormone.
How Much Does a Sermorelin Prescription Cost?
Given that HGH and Sermorelin Acetate have such similar rates of effectiveness and efficacy, perhaps the most significant benefit of Sermorelin Acetate as compared to Growth Hormone is its price.
HGH Injections work well, but they can be quite expensive—today, you can expect to pay around $500-$600 per month for Prescription Human Growth Hormone.
This can be cost-prohibitive to many patients, especially those on a tight budget. Sermorelin, on the other hand, is much less expensive.
Depending on your needs and the HRT Pharmacy that you work with, you can expect to pay $200-$300 per month for Sermorelin Acetate—Still expensive, but well within the range of more modest budgets.
Interested in Sermorelin Acetate? Contact Us Today!
If you'd like to learn more about Therapeutic Sermorelin Acetate, or you would like to set up an appointment with one of our HRT Doctors, our Board-Certified Hormone Clinic is just a phone call away.
If you feel that HGH Deficiency is draining you of your wellness and livelihood, we strongly urge you to take the time to discuss your health needs and your wellness goals with one of our Hormone Specialists.
We offer a free consultation, and if you are interested in pursuing Clinical Hormone Therapy, we can arrange an appointment with a local affiliate to help you get started!
Contact Us For A Fast And Professional Response
- The Importance of IGF-1 — Boosting IGF-1 Levels with Sermorelin and Prescription HGH - May 14th, 2021
- Buy Sermorelin -- What to do When Sermorelin Arrives in the Postal Mail - May 9th, 2021
- Sermorelin for Body Building – How Can Sermorelin Help You Gain Muscle Mass? - May 2nd, 2021
- Buy Sermorelin: How Can I Legitimately Get a Sermorelin Prescription? - April 30th, 2021
- Sermorelin Acetate FAQ and Wiki Guide - April 29th, 2021
- Age Management with Sermorelin Injection Treatment - April 27th, 2021
- Sermorelin Therapy 21st Century Injectable Human Growth Hormone Restoration - February 16th, 2021
- Buy Sermorelin Acetate Injections From a USA Clinic: HGH, testosterone, Sermorelin, HRT (Hormone replacement therapy) - February 8th, 2021
- What are the Benefits of Injectable Sermorelin Acetate? - January 20th, 2021
- Sermorelin for Weight Loss -- How Can Sermorelin Help You Lose Weight? - January 13th, 2021
- Improve Body Composition with Sermorelin Acetate - December 26th, 2020
- Side-Effects of Sermorelin You May Experience After Injection - December 18th, 2020
- Ipamorelin Therapy for Human Growth Hormone Deficiency - November 24th, 2020
- HGH Side Effects: Risks and Dangers of Growth Hormone Therapy - November 19th, 2020
- Sermorelin Side Effects Explained - November 17th, 2020
- Sermorelin Acetate Information - November 6th, 2020
- FAQ Sermorelin and Wikipedia About Sermorelin: What are Sermorelin Acetate Injections? - November 3rd, 2020
- Injectable Sermorelin with GHRP-6 for Men - November 2nd, 2020
- What Is Sermorelin Therapy? Frequently Asked Questions - October 15th, 2020
- Sermorelin Acetate Side Effects - September 13th, 2020
Word Count: 845