Your health could be harmed or ruined if you follow some unqualified person’s sales pitch and take it willy-nilly. But if you do need it, then it will transform your life for the better.
And now, I will tell you how it transformed my life. (The only way to know if you need HGH or not is to get tested by a qualified clinic working with world-class labs – like the clinic I used, the one that operates this website.)
You’re going to be amazed by my story. My name is Mike. I’m 33 years old. Some people call me an “incel,” which means an “involuntarily celibate” person. That means I had no wife and no girlfriend. It means I was single though I definitely didn’t want to be.
Even though I wanted to love and have sex just as much as any man – maybe even more – I had a terrible time with women. A lot of guys in my age group are in a similar situation.
People in other generations like to make fun of us young male Millennials. They say we’re wimps. They say we’re not masculine enough. They say we’re overweight. They say we eat too much junk food. They say we don’t exercise enough. They say we have effeminate voices. They say we play too many video games. They say we lack confidence.
I used to say that was just a bunch of crap – insults from old guys who resent us being younger than they are.
But then I started hearing many of the same things from younger women, dissing guys like me, even though they were in my age group or a little younger.
These were the girls I tried to date with very little success, and I’m hearing them say these insulting things about men like me.
Believe me that hurt. But it got me thinking. All these people can’t be totally wrong. There must be some grain of truth in what they were saying. (Even if some of it is exaggerated, I never give up my Skyrim and Call of Duty!)
So, I took a good hard look at myself in the mirror.
Wimp? No – but I had a softness and flabbiness that definitely didn’t look forceful and strong.
Not masculine? Well, damn it, I am as masculine as any man! – at least, that was my first thought. But that flabbiness was combined with a kind of roundness, a layer of fat that hid my rugged masculine skeletal structure under fatty – I hate even to say the word – curves.
Overweight? Yeah, girls, you got me there. I’ve tried many exercise programs and diets, but they never seemed to do much, like I had some underlying problem they weren’t addressing.
Eat too much junk food? Yeah, see the previous paragraph. Guilty as charged.
An effeminate voice? Absolutely not! Again, that was my first thought. My voice is not high-pitched or anything.
But then I remembered what an older male friend told me once: “You Millennials always pitch your voice up at the end of sentences like you’re asking a question even when you’re making a statement. It makes you sound very unsure of yourselves.”
I had to admit I did do this. I also had to admit that this lack of a love life had killed my self-confidence, which was probably affecting not only the way I talked but the way I walked my posture, and even the habitually submissive expression on my pudgy face.
This self-assessment was brutal. I felt like crap after it. But after a few hours, I started to think: At least I am finally being honest with myself. Those girls and those older guys are at least partly right about me anyway. And you know what – I think I really hit on something when I asked if there might be some underlying condition behind it all.
Maybe this underlying condition is strongly affecting a lot of Millennial males. Maybe it’s partly why the “incel” phenomenon is so common today. What might that condition be? I couldn’t answer that question for my whole generation, but I sure as hell could answer it for me.
I took matters into my own hands. I did research. I found out that the problems I was experiencing could possibly be the result of an HGH deficiency.
I found this clinic, which is run by board-certified physicians, who would test me for a small fee and tell me for sure if my HGH was low – and it was!
They designed a program just for me, and I’ve had my hormones back in balance for over a year now. And man, what a difference!
My confidence level has zoomed higher than ever in my life.
I still like my video games, but it’s hard to keep myself indoors or at home now – I want to be out doing things and having fun. My desire to eat junk food has almost dried up. Healthy natural food seems so much more appetizing and fulfilling now.
My ability to book dates with gorgeous, desirable young ladies is nearly 100%. I have to keep a daily planner with me all the time just to keep them all straight. I’m telling you, I am in heaven now.
And no fewer than seven beautiful girls have told me 1) how different I am from what I used to be or 2) how deliciously different I am from most men they’ve met. They would never have said that to the old, hesitant, flabby, pudgy me!
I walk like a confident, masculine man now. I talk like a masculine, confident man now. I move – and make my moves – like a confident, masculine man now.
I look like a confident, masculine man now. And most important of all – I feel confident and masculine beyond anything I’ve ever experienced before. And the ladies – don’t they know it!
I can’t write anymore today – I’m getting a call from Denise right now. Please get yourself tested for hormone imbalances, my friends – you may be taking the first step toward really living for the first time in your life.
Contact Us For A Fast And Professional Response
- Comprehensive Therapy Regimen Shown to Reverse Symptoms of Early Alzheimer's and Cognitive Decline - [Last Updated On: November 11th, 2021] [Originally Added On: February 27th, 2021]
- Weekly Therapy for Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency Approved by FDA - [Last Updated On: May 29th, 2023] [Originally Added On: March 26th, 2021]
- Hormone Replacement Therapy – a Bad Rap? - [Last Updated On: May 29th, 2023] [Originally Added On: August 16th, 2021]
- Seven Traits Associated with Good Health and Longevity - [Last Updated On: December 5th, 2021] [Originally Added On: September 7th, 2021]
- Why Do I Have Growth Hormone Deficiency? - [Last Updated On: May 29th, 2023] [Originally Added On: October 25th, 2021]
- Look Out For Those Hormone Scammers! - [Last Updated On: May 29th, 2023] [Originally Added On: April 5th, 2022]
- Running and Getting Nowhere - [Last Updated On: June 19th, 2023] [Originally Added On: August 25th, 2022]
- Just Limited Exposure to New Anti-Aging Treatment Has Same Effect as Lifelong Treatments - [Last Updated On: June 19th, 2023] [Originally Added On: September 4th, 2022]
- Having a Positive Outlook Can Make Your HGH Therapy Work Better - [Last Updated On: February 13th, 2023] [Originally Added On: February 1st, 2023]
- My Friend Told Me to Ignore my Prescription and Double my HGH Intake – Is This a Good Idea? - [Last Updated On: April 12th, 2023] [Originally Added On: March 17th, 2023]
- Self-Administering HGH Injections: Messy and Painful - [Last Updated On: April 12th, 2023] [Originally Added On: March 23rd, 2023]
- Are You the Fourteenth Man? - [Last Updated On: April 30th, 2023] [Originally Added On: March 30th, 2023]
- Should I Get My Hormone Levels Checked? - [Last Updated On: April 12th, 2023] [Originally Added On: April 6th, 2023]
- HGH Causes Weight Loss - [Last Updated On: May 3rd, 2023] [Originally Added On: April 12th, 2023]
- Will HGH Replacement Therapy Mess up the Balance of my Other Hormones? - [Last Updated On: April 30th, 2023] [Originally Added On: April 21st, 2023]
- The Effects of Human Growth Hormone on Men's Confidence and Attractiveness - [Last Updated On: May 7th, 2023] [Originally Added On: April 28th, 2023]
- HGH Case Study: What Terrible Thing Happened to Jeff? - [Last Updated On: May 19th, 2023] [Originally Added On: May 4th, 2023]
- The Effect of Radiation on Human Growth Hormone Levels - [Last Updated On: July 5th, 2023] [Originally Added On: May 17th, 2023]
- Ibiza Club DJ Thought He’d Never Dance or Make Love Again - [Last Updated On: July 5th, 2023] [Originally Added On: May 25th, 2023]
- HGH Deficiency During Childhood - [Last Updated On: September 26th, 2023] [Originally Added On: September 22nd, 2023]
- What are the Mental and Psychological Effects of Adult-Onset HGH Deficiency? - [Last Updated On: September 28th, 2023] [Originally Added On: September 28th, 2023]