Video Link: https://vimeo.com/482188689
Video Download: Nutrition And Sex Hormone Balance
Video Stream: Nutrition And Sex Hormone Balance
Smart Eating and healthy nutrition are crucial to maintaining optimal sex hormone balance. Both men and women rely on specific hormones to maintain a healthy physical, mental, and sexual vitality.
Testosterone is associated with men. Estrogen and Progesterone are associated with women. While each sex depends on higher concentrations of their dominant hormones, they also rely on smaller concentrations of the hormones related to the opposite sex.
Primary Sex Hormones
Sex hormones are usually built out of cholesterol molecules. The endocrine cascade which revolves around these hormones is quite complex and involves several contributing peptides and hormones.
DHEA is a precursor hormone secreted by the adrenal glands, which leads to the production of Estrogen and Testosterone. Scientists are still learning more about the various other functions of DHEA.
Testosterone is the prototypical male hormone produced by the testes. In women, the hormone is produced in small amounts by the ovaries. It helps modulate muscle mass, bone mineral density, body fat, and libido.
In men, Testosterone contributes to sperm production. In women, Testosterone plays a contributory role in ovarian function.
Estrogen is released by the ovaries in women. In men, estrogen is produced by fat cells and the adrenal glands.
Estrogen is critical to the menstrual cycle and contributes to bone health and lactation. For men, Estrogen contributes to sperm production and erectile function.
Progesterone is produced by both sexes, but in higher concentrations in women. Progesterone works with Estrogen to control menstruation. The central function of the hormone is to ready the uterus for a healthy pregnancy.
In men, Progesterone helps prevent feminization associated with circulating Estrogen. Both sexes produce some Progesterone from the adrenal glands and the rest from their respective sex organs.
Nutrition that Promotes Estrogen Balance
For feminine hormones, phytonutrients are the name of the game. Phytonutrients are associated with fruits and veggies with bright and vibrant colors.
Some key vitamins are B12, B6, and Folate. Furthermore, these foods should also get you the selenium, magnesium, and zinc that you need.
Broccoli, collards, cauliflower, and green tea are also excellent options that are phytonutrient-rich. Sulfur is also essential and is available in exceptional concentrations in legumes, beans, shallots, and onions.
It's also important to get lots of healthy fats and proteins from seafood, turkey, chicken, or responsible consumption of beef. There's some evidence that certain botanical supplements can be beneficial, including ginseng, black cohosh, and vitex.
Nutrition that Promotes Testosterone Balance
Lean protein and healthy fats are effective at helping men sustain healthy Testosterone Levels. Omega-3 Fatty Acids provide the building blocks for Testosterone in abundance. Coldwater fish like sardines, mackerel, and salmon provide high Omega-3 concentrations.
Other good sources include plant oils, nuts, and seeds. Flax Seed, in particular, is excellent. Flavonoid compounds also offer stellar support, along with green tea.
Men should also focus on getting plenty of fiber from both soluble and insoluble sources. Other nutrients that play an influential role in male hormone balance include Vitamin E, D, and A, along with Selenium and Zinc.
Be Conscious of Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals to Protect Hormone Balance
There are a number of chemicals that negatively impact hormone production and balance. Conscientious choices can limit exposure to these chemicals.
Prioritize non-toxic cleaning products. BPA is a particularly common Endocrine Disrupting Chemical that folks should be aware of, especially parents. Canned foods often use BPA in their inner coating, and heat can cause BPA to leach into food/drink.
There are several other EDCs that can lead to issues in aggregate, including phthalates, pesticides, phytoestrogens, and dioxins.
It's impossible to avoid these chemicals completely, but just a bit of forethought can dramatically decrease the risks associated with them.
Contact Us For A Fast And Professional Response
- Bodybuilding, HGH, and Staying at the Top of Your Game - March 1st, 2023
- Wheat Germ Can Be a Part of Your Health Plan - December 21st, 2022
- Boost testosterone with a few minor changes - December 6th, 2022
- Finally! An easy way to boost metabolism: The Soleus Pushup - November 30th, 2022
- Effective, Safe Results with Oral Testosterone in Men With Low-T - November 24th, 2022
- Sermorelin or Growth Hormone? - November 16th, 2022
- The Benefits of Semax - November 9th, 2022
- Vitamins That Revitalize and Restore Healthy Hair - November 7th, 2022
- Causes of Sex Drive Differences in Couples - October 27th, 2022
- Outside Factors Influence Testosterone Treatment - October 12th, 2022
- Growth Hormone acts on the brain to conserve energy during weight loss - October 5th, 2022
- Male Designer and Model Discusses Pros and Cons of Early Testosterone Therapy - October 3rd, 2022
- Another Way Our Clinic Can Save You - September 28th, 2022
- Recent Study Concludes: Testosterone Promotes Cuddling as well as Aggression - September 28th, 2022
- Can You Believe That Testosterone Actually Promotes Cuddling? - September 16th, 2022
- Hormone Imbalance May Impact Weight More Than Caloric Intake - August 2nd, 2022
- What Do You Mean, “Board Certified Physicians”? - June 23rd, 2022
- Correlation Between Low Testosterone and Unemployment - June 14th, 2022
- Types and Causes of Hypogonadism - January 17th, 2022
- Sleep Deprivation and Disruption Contribute to Erectile Dysfunction - December 12th, 2021
- Zomacton Prescriptions for Human Growth Hormone Deficiency - October 30th, 2021
- Getting to the Root of Erectile Dysfunction – Six Causes of ED - October 16th, 2021
- Improve Libido, Strength, and More with Sermorelin Acetate! - October 6th, 2021
- Ipamorelin Acetate Peptide Treatment Improves HGH Levels - September 10th, 2021
- Melt Stubborn Belly Fat and Restore HGH with Tesamorelin - September 9th, 2021
- Adjusting Lifestyle to Lose Weight in a Way that Improves Hormone Balance - September 6th, 2021
- Major Report Signals Dangers of Microplastics as Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals - September 6th, 2021
- Comprehensive Blood Panel for Women Interested in Hormone Replacement Therapy - September 6th, 2021
- Preserving Fertility While Treating Testosterone Deficiency - September 6th, 2021
- Norditropin HGH Therapy for Growth Hormone Deficiency - September 6th, 2021
- Menopause HRT Treatment May Protect Women Against Covid-19 - September 5th, 2021
- Vitamins, Nutrients, and Supplements for Healthy Nails, Skin, and Hair - August 6th, 2021
- How Do Hormonal Imbalances Affect Men? - July 20th, 2021
- Dioxins: A Serious Endocrine-Disruptor that Harms Hormone Balance - June 30th, 2021
- Andropause - Protecting Yourself from the Effects of Male Menopause - June 22nd, 2021
- Sleeping Well to Boost HGH and Enhance Hormone Balance - June 3rd, 2021
- Omnitrope HGH Treatments for Growth Hormone Deficiency - May 30th, 2021
- Nevada Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - May 28th, 2021
- Keto Diet Shows Promise Helping Overweight Guys Boost Testosterone - May 27th, 2021
- The Tom Kerridge Dopamine Diet Can Carry You to a New World of Weight Loss and Pleasure - May 22nd, 2021
- Darkness is Important for Deep Sleep and Hormone Balance - May 20th, 2021
- Will COVID-19 Affect My Testosterone Levels? - May 19th, 2021
- Intermittent Fasting – Enhance Hormone Balance and Live Healthier with a Strategic Diet - May 13th, 2021
- Five Exciting Breakthroughs in Life Extension Medicine - May 6th, 2021
- Nebraska Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - May 1st, 2021
- Georgia Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - April 24th, 2021
- Maine Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - April 23rd, 2021
- Connecticut Sermorelin Clinic for HGH Deficiency Symptoms - April 21st, 2021
- Low Fat Diets Suppress Natural Testosterone Production - April 21st, 2021
- Texas Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - April 15th, 2021
- West Virginia Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - April 13th, 2021
- Utah Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - April 12th, 2021
- New Treatment Shows Promise to Reverse Male-Pattern Baldness - March 23rd, 2021
- Kentucky Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 15th, 2021
- Louisiana Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 12th, 2021
- Oklahoma Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 11th, 2021
- Five Simple Ways to Naturally Increase HGH Levels - March 10th, 2021
- How to Boost HGH Levels Naturally This Year or Supplement with HGH Injections - March 9th, 2021
- South Dakota Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - March 7th, 2021
- Wyoming Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 6th, 2021
- Illinois Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 5th, 2021
- Maryland Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 3rd, 2021
- Virginia Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 1st, 2021
- Improve Cardiovascular Endurance with Exercise-Based Cardiac Rehabilitation - February 27th, 2021
- Arkansas Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 26th, 2021
- Oregon Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 25th, 2021
- Pennsylvania Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 24th, 2021
- Florida Sermorelin Clinics, Doctors and Injectable Treatment for HGH Deficiency - February 23rd, 2021
- California Sermorelin Clinic, Doctor, Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 22nd, 2021
- Indiana Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 21st, 2021
- Washington Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 20th, 2021
- Idaho Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - February 19th, 2021
- Delaware Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 17th, 2021
- Elevated Homocysteine Levels May Heighten Risk Of Heart Attack, Stroke, & Alzheimer's Disease - February 16th, 2021
- Missouri Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 15th, 2021
- Colorado Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 15th, 2021
- Kansas Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 12th, 2021
- New Hampshire Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - February 11th, 2021
- San Francisco Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 9th, 2021
- Understanding Vaginal Dryness, Vaginitis, and Vaginal Atrophy - February 8th, 2021
Word Count: 625