Not having sex lately? Finding yourself being shot down by women or your wife has been focusing on other things lately than your intimacy?
If a lack of sex has been going on for too long in your life, it may become a health concern according to recent studies.
No one wants to experience long dry spells without sex and most people enjoy and desire intimacy from their partners. If a dry spell does occur, some adverse changes may happen in the body, affect your arousal in the future and possibly negatively impact your immune system.
Video Link: https://vimeo.com/431057671
Video Download: Plenty Of Sex And I Mean Plenty Will Boost Your Health Now
Video Stream: Plenty Of Sex And I Mean Plenty Will Boost Your Health Now
Below are the worst side effects from lack of sex according to recent scientific studies.
Lack of Sex and the Negative Impacts on Health
Increased Stress: It is well known that sex can greatly reduce stress in one's life. Regular intercourse seems to be even more effective at reducing stress than masturbation, according to a 2005 study found in Biological Psychology.
The effects of sex are hormonal causing an increase in endorphins and oxytocin. Both of these play a role in our moods and oxytocin can even lower the effects of the stress-inducing hormone, cortisol.
Diminished Brain Growth: According to researchers at Oxford and Coventry, having more sex can increase your IQ.
Regular sex was found to be correlated with higher scores on tests for fluent speech and visual perception. In a study involving rats, the rats produced new brain cells after mating.
Lowered Immune System: Not enough sex impacts your immune system, meaning you will get sick more often. No one needs that!
The immune system is actually given a boost from regular sex due to increased production of immunoglobulin A, an important antibody.
Wilkes University studied this phenomenon and found that subjects who had sex at least twice a week produced 30% more immunoglobulin A than those who did not engage in any sexual activity.
Increased Risk of Heart Disease: Heart disease is one of our main killers in this country. Having more sex may reduce your chances of developing it!
For example, having sex twice a week was found to reduce the chances by 50% of a man getting clogged arteries when compared to those who only had sex less than once a month.
The Journal of Sexual Medicine published results showing that having sex was correlated with lowered levels of homocysteine, an amino acid that is found to be a risk factor for heart disease. Better circulation and more robust blood vessels, both results of increased sex, help to control homocysteine levels.
Erectile Dysfunction: A study in 2008 found that men who had sex less than once a week were twice as likely to have issues getting or maintaining an erection than those who had regular sex sessions.
Prostate Cancer Risk: A study conducted in the United States found that men who ejaculate 21 or more times a year had a 33 percent lower risk of succumbing to prostate cancer when they got older.
Pornography Has Negative Impacts: If you resort to pornography during a dry spell, this may be an issue as well.
There has been recent debate on this topic with many researchers and doctors stating that frequent porn use can de-sensitize a man to real-life sexual stimulation and lead to erectile dysfunction.
It has been found that boys and young men who become addicted to porn suffer from the same erectile dysfunction issues as middle-aged men typically do. Not good!
Feeling a Lack of Desire for Sex?
Perhaps, as you've gotten older, you find yourself experiencing a lack of desire for sex. Given the information above, this could be a cause for concern. Many people, both men, and women, experience this lack of desire as they age.
Most of the time, the reason for this issue is due to hormonal imbalance. The feelings of desire, the physical signs of desire, and the psychological aspect of sex are all impacted by hormones.
Hormonal deficiencies and imbalance are typically characterized by symptoms such as fatigue, hot flashes, weight gain, brain fog, mood swings, erectile dysfunction, and regular lack of desire for sex.
If you are experiencing several of these symptoms, you might want to consider getting your hormones tested. It is easy to spot a hormone deficiency with a simple blood test.
Consider exploring hormone replacement therapy (HRT) options to feel better and get back into a regular and fulfilling sex life! Contact us today to get tested!
Contact Us For A Fast And Professional Response
- Wheat Germ Can Be a Part of Your Health Plan - December 21st, 2022
- Boost testosterone with a few minor changes - December 6th, 2022
- Finally! An easy way to boost metabolism: The Soleus Pushup - November 30th, 2022
- Effective, Safe Results with Oral Testosterone in Men With Low-T - November 24th, 2022
- Sermorelin or Growth Hormone? - November 16th, 2022
- The Benefits of Semax - November 9th, 2022
- Vitamins That Revitalize and Restore Healthy Hair - November 7th, 2022
- Causes of Sex Drive Differences in Couples - October 27th, 2022
- Outside Factors Influence Testosterone Treatment - October 12th, 2022
- Growth Hormone acts on the brain to conserve energy during weight loss - October 5th, 2022
- Male Designer and Model Discusses Pros and Cons of Early Testosterone Therapy - October 3rd, 2022
- Another Way Our Clinic Can Save You - September 28th, 2022
- Recent Study Concludes: Testosterone Promotes Cuddling as well as Aggression - September 28th, 2022
- Can You Believe That Testosterone Actually Promotes Cuddling? - September 16th, 2022
- Hormone Imbalance May Impact Weight More Than Caloric Intake - August 2nd, 2022
- What Do You Mean, “Board Certified Physicians”? - June 23rd, 2022
- Correlation Between Low Testosterone and Unemployment - June 14th, 2022
- Types and Causes of Hypogonadism - January 17th, 2022
- Sleep Deprivation and Disruption Contribute to Erectile Dysfunction - December 12th, 2021
- Zomacton Prescriptions for Human Growth Hormone Deficiency - October 30th, 2021
- Getting to the Root of Erectile Dysfunction – Six Causes of ED - October 16th, 2021
- Improve Libido, Strength, and More with Sermorelin Acetate! - October 6th, 2021
- Ipamorelin Acetate Peptide Treatment Improves HGH Levels - September 10th, 2021
- Melt Stubborn Belly Fat and Restore HGH with Tesamorelin - September 9th, 2021
- Adjusting Lifestyle to Lose Weight in a Way that Improves Hormone Balance - September 6th, 2021
- Major Report Signals Dangers of Microplastics as Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals - September 6th, 2021
- Comprehensive Blood Panel for Women Interested in Hormone Replacement Therapy - September 6th, 2021
- Preserving Fertility While Treating Testosterone Deficiency - September 6th, 2021
- Norditropin HGH Therapy for Growth Hormone Deficiency - September 6th, 2021
- Menopause HRT Treatment May Protect Women Against Covid-19 - September 5th, 2021
- Vitamins, Nutrients, and Supplements for Healthy Nails, Skin, and Hair - August 6th, 2021
- How Do Hormonal Imbalances Affect Men? - July 20th, 2021
- Dioxins: A Serious Endocrine-Disruptor that Harms Hormone Balance - June 30th, 2021
- Andropause - Protecting Yourself from the Effects of Male Menopause - June 22nd, 2021
- Sleeping Well to Boost HGH and Enhance Hormone Balance - June 3rd, 2021
- Omnitrope HGH Treatments for Growth Hormone Deficiency - May 30th, 2021
- Nevada Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - May 28th, 2021
- Keto Diet Shows Promise Helping Overweight Guys Boost Testosterone - May 27th, 2021
- The Tom Kerridge Dopamine Diet Can Carry You to a New World of Weight Loss and Pleasure - May 22nd, 2021
- Darkness is Important for Deep Sleep and Hormone Balance - May 20th, 2021
- Will COVID-19 Affect My Testosterone Levels? - May 19th, 2021
- Intermittent Fasting – Enhance Hormone Balance and Live Healthier with a Strategic Diet - May 13th, 2021
- Five Exciting Breakthroughs in Life Extension Medicine - May 6th, 2021
- Nebraska Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - May 1st, 2021
- Georgia Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - April 24th, 2021
- Maine Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - April 23rd, 2021
- Connecticut Sermorelin Clinic for HGH Deficiency Symptoms - April 21st, 2021
- Low Fat Diets Suppress Natural Testosterone Production - April 21st, 2021
- Texas Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - April 15th, 2021
- West Virginia Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - April 13th, 2021
- Utah Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - April 12th, 2021
- New Treatment Shows Promise to Reverse Male-Pattern Baldness - March 23rd, 2021
- Kentucky Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 15th, 2021
- Louisiana Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 12th, 2021
- Oklahoma Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 11th, 2021
- Five Simple Ways to Naturally Increase HGH Levels - March 10th, 2021
- How to Boost HGH Levels Naturally This Year or Supplement with HGH Injections - March 9th, 2021
- South Dakota Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - March 7th, 2021
- Wyoming Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 6th, 2021
- Illinois Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 5th, 2021
- Maryland Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 3rd, 2021
- Virginia Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 1st, 2021
- Improve Cardiovascular Endurance with Exercise-Based Cardiac Rehabilitation - February 27th, 2021
- Arkansas Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 26th, 2021
- Oregon Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 25th, 2021
- Pennsylvania Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 24th, 2021
- Florida Sermorelin Clinics, Doctors and Injectable Treatment for HGH Deficiency - February 23rd, 2021
- California Sermorelin Clinic, Doctor, Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 22nd, 2021
- Indiana Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 21st, 2021
- Washington Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 20th, 2021
- Idaho Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - February 19th, 2021
- Delaware Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 17th, 2021
- Elevated Homocysteine Levels May Heighten Risk Of Heart Attack, Stroke, & Alzheimer's Disease - February 16th, 2021
- Missouri Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 15th, 2021
- Colorado Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 15th, 2021
- Kansas Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 12th, 2021
- New Hampshire Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - February 11th, 2021
- San Francisco Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 9th, 2021
- Understanding Vaginal Dryness, Vaginitis, and Vaginal Atrophy - February 8th, 2021
- Washington, D.C. Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 7th, 2021
Word Count: 747