For men with Low-T, Bio-Identical Testosterone Therapy can be life-changing. A physician-mediated Testosterone Program can provide immense benefits for patients with a low risk of serious complications. Testosterone Deficiency is a major blow to hormone balance which leads to loss of strength, depression, fatigue, weight gain, and more.
Six months of HRT Treatment with Testosterone can provide widespread and significant benefits, but it's also important to realize what Testosterone Therapy can't do.
Testosterone Replacement Impairs Fertility
The actual mechanism by which Testosterone is naturally produced is somewhat complicated. While the testes and adrenal glands are responsible for Testosterone Production, they cannot produce Testosterone without upstream signaling from the Pituitary and the Hypothalamus.
The Hypothalamus registers a need for Testosterone and sends a signal to the Pituitary Gland. The Pituitary Gland then releases two important hormones—Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) and Luteinizing Hormone (LH).
These hormones travel to the testes and adrenal glands to initiate the production of testosterone and sperm.
Luteinizing Hormone promotes the production of Testosterone, which works with Follicle-Stimulating Hormone to produce sperm.
FSH also helps keep the testes full and healthy. This delicate interplay falters when a patient receives Hormone Replacement Therapy with Testosterone. Because Testosterone Levels are artificially normalized via injection, cream, or other delivery mechanisms, this causes the Hypothalamus to stop signaling for the production of Luteinizing Hormone and Follicle-Stimulating Hormone.
For men that aren't interested in having children, this isn't a big deal. Testosterone is incredibly important to system-wide physiological function, but LH and FSH are specifically associated with fertility and sex hormone production. Men that are interested in having children or otherwise maintaining fertility have some things to consider.
Options for Men that Have Low-T but Want to Protect Fertility
Go to a Sperm Bank
Sperm banking is an excellent choice for men that may want children but are interested in Testosterone Therapy now. Low-T Treatment with Testosterone will not permanently impair fertility, but semen production will decline, and fertility will practically cease for the duration of treatment. A visit to a sperm bank allows you to cryogenically freeze your genetic material for when you think the time is right to have a child.
Choose an Estrogen Inhibitor that Maintains Fertility
If you're interested in boosting Testosterone but want to maintain your natural ability to reproduce, there are medications available that increase Testosterone without impairing sperm viability.
Two of the most common treatments that function in this way are Aromatase Inhibitors and Selective Estrogen Receptor Modifiers (SERMs). These drugs work by reducing the influence of Estrogen on the brain, which encourages increased natural Testosterone Production. While these treatments have been effective for many people, their clinical use for Low-T is off-label.
Use Gonadotropic Agents That Mimic Pituitary Sex Hormones
There are some medications, such as Menotropins, that mimic the effects of Follicle-Stimulating Hormone and Luteinizing Hormone, thereby encouraging the production of both Testosterone and Sperm.
These treatments are usually combined with Bio-Identical Testosterone to maintain the form and function of the testes during Low-T Treatment. Like SERMs and Aromatase Inhibitors, these medications have been effectively used in clinical settings but are not FDA-approved for this purpose.
Solve Underlying Medical Issues Which May Be Limiting Testosterone Production
Sometimes, Testosterone Deficiency can be resolved by treating other health problems which contribute to Low-T. There are many conditions such as sleep apnea, metabolic syndrome, and prolactinoma, which can suppress Testosterone Production.
Sedentary lifestyle, obesity, diabetes, and obesity all contribute to suppressed Testosterone Levels as well. Losing weight, working out, and finding effective treatments for these conditions can all restore your Testosterone, and they may even improve your fertility!
This isn't effective for all patients, but increasing Testosterone Naturally is always the best option if possible.
Contact Us For A Fast And Professional Response
- Types and Causes of Hypogonadism - January 17th, 2022
- Sleep Deprivation and Disruption Contribute to Erectile Dysfunction - December 12th, 2021
- Zomacton Prescriptions for Human Growth Hormone Deficiency - October 30th, 2021
- Getting to the Root of Erectile Dysfunction – Six Causes of ED - October 16th, 2021
- Improve Libido, Strength, and More with Sermorelin Acetate! - October 6th, 2021
- Ipamorelin Acetate Peptide Treatment Improves HGH Levels - September 10th, 2021
- Melt Stubborn Belly Fat and Restore HGH with Tesamorelin - September 9th, 2021
- Adjusting Lifestyle to Lose Weight in a Way that Improves Hormone Balance - September 6th, 2021
- Major Report Signals Dangers of Microplastics as Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals - September 6th, 2021
- Comprehensive Blood Panel for Women Interested in Hormone Replacement Therapy - September 6th, 2021
- Norditropin HGH Therapy for Growth Hormone Deficiency - September 6th, 2021
- Menopause HRT Treatment May Protect Women Against Covid-19 - September 5th, 2021
- Vitamins, Nutrients, and Supplements for Healthy Nails, Skin, and Hair - August 6th, 2021
- How Do Hormonal Imbalances Affect Men? - July 20th, 2021
- Dioxins: A Serious Endocrine-Disruptor that Harms Hormone Balance - June 30th, 2021
- Andropause - Protecting Yourself from the Effects of Male Menopause - June 22nd, 2021
- Sleeping Well to Boost HGH and Enhance Hormone Balance - June 3rd, 2021
- Omnitrope HGH Treatments for Growth Hormone Deficiency - May 30th, 2021
- Nevada Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - May 28th, 2021
- Keto Diet Shows Promise Helping Overweight Guys Boost Testosterone - May 27th, 2021
- The Tom Kerridge Dopamine Diet Can Carry You to a New World of Weight Loss and Pleasure - May 22nd, 2021
- Darkness is Important for Deep Sleep and Hormone Balance - May 20th, 2021
- Will COVID-19 Affect My Testosterone Levels? - May 19th, 2021
- Intermittent Fasting – Enhance Hormone Balance and Live Healthier with a Strategic Diet - May 13th, 2021
- Five Exciting Breakthroughs in Life Extension Medicine - May 6th, 2021
- Nebraska Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - May 1st, 2021
- Georgia Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - April 24th, 2021
- Maine Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - April 23rd, 2021
- Connecticut Sermorelin Clinic for HGH Deficiency Symptoms - April 21st, 2021
- Low Fat Diets Suppress Natural Testosterone Production - April 21st, 2021
- Texas Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - April 15th, 2021
- West Virginia Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - April 13th, 2021
- Utah Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - April 12th, 2021
- New Treatment Shows Promise to Reverse Male-Pattern Baldness - March 23rd, 2021
- Kentucky Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 15th, 2021
- Louisiana Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 12th, 2021
- Oklahoma Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 11th, 2021
- Five Simple Ways to Naturally Increase HGH Levels - March 10th, 2021
- How to Boost HGH Levels Naturally This Year or Supplement with HGH Injections - March 9th, 2021
- South Dakota Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - March 7th, 2021
- Wyoming Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 6th, 2021
- Illinois Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 5th, 2021
- Maryland Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 3rd, 2021
- Virginia Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 1st, 2021
- Improve Cardiovascular Endurance with Exercise-Based Cardiac Rehabilitation - February 27th, 2021
- Arkansas Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 26th, 2021
- Oregon Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 25th, 2021
- Pennsylvania Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 24th, 2021
- Florida Sermorelin Clinics, Doctors and Injectable Treatment for HGH Deficiency - February 23rd, 2021
- California Sermorelin Clinic, Doctor, Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 22nd, 2021
- Indiana Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 21st, 2021
- Washington Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 20th, 2021
- Idaho Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - February 19th, 2021
- Delaware Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 17th, 2021
- Elevated Homocysteine Levels May Heighten Risk Of Heart Attack, Stroke, & Alzheimer's Disease - February 16th, 2021
- Missouri Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 15th, 2021
- Colorado Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 15th, 2021
- Kansas Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 12th, 2021
- New Hampshire Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - February 11th, 2021
- San Francisco Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 9th, 2021
- Understanding Vaginal Dryness, Vaginitis, and Vaginal Atrophy - February 8th, 2021
- Washington, D.C. Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 7th, 2021
- San Diego Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 6th, 2021
- Mississippi Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 4th, 2021
- Skin and Hormone Benefits of Good Sleeping Habits - January 31st, 2021
- Rhode Island Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - January 30th, 2021
- Vermont Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - January 28th, 2021
- Montana Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency -- HRT Sermorelin Clinic - January 27th, 2021
- Therapeutic Testosterone Therapy May Reduce the Risk of Type-2 Diabetes in Low-T Patients - January 25th, 2021
- South Carolina Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - January 23rd, 2021
- North Dakota Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - January 22nd, 2021
- Sacramento California Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - January 18th, 2021
- Wisconsin Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - January 12th, 2021
- New Mexico Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - January 11th, 2021
- New Jersey Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - January 9th, 2021
- Ohio Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - January 7th, 2021
- Real Sermorelin or HGH Injections versus Swallowing Fake HGH Tablets, Pills, Supplements - January 4th, 2021
- Alabama Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - January 3rd, 2021
- Tennessee Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - January 2nd, 2021
- Arizona Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - December 30th, 2020
Word Count: 630