With so many human growth hormone HRT products out on the market today, how can anyone tell what to take anymore? What is actually effective?
HGH injections, sermorelin acetate injections, HGH pills, HGH releasers, HGH sprays....is any of it worth it?
GenF20 Plus – A New HGH Releaser
GenF20 Plus is considered a safe and legal HGH releaser or supplement that is supposed to increase the natural production of HGH in the human body. This is achieved using a special blend of herbs, minerals, vitamins, and amino acids that may activate the pituitary gland to produce more growth hormone.
GenF20 Plus is taken as a pill with a special enteric coating that protects the natural blend from stomach acids so that the small intestine can properly absorb them.
Video Link: https://vimeo.com/434808348
Video Download: Real Sermorelin Or Hgh Injections Versus Swallowing Fake Hgh Tablets Pills Supplements
Video Stream: Real Sermorelin Or Hgh Injections Versus Swallowing Fake Hgh Tablets Pills Supplements
In addition, an oral spray is used in conjunction with the pill, both taken daily. Neither of these releasers needs to be injected like real human growth hormone or sermorelin acetate. It is just a pill and a spray composed of natural ingredients. Sounds great, right? Perhaps it is. But let's take a look at some of these ingredients.
Ingredients of GenF20 Plus
The special blend of GenF20 Plus is composed of 16 active ingredients.
Many of these ingredients, seven out of the sixteen, are amino acids – most of which are found in many protein powders on the market today. The other ingredients are supposed to enhance the production of HGH in some way or aid in the absorption of ingredients or nutrients from food.
However, there have been zero double-blind studies performed to show that a mixture of amino acids and other inscrutable ingredients can actually significantly increase the body's production of HGH – especially not with an advantage to taking the real thing: sermorelin acetate or human growth hormone itself.
Both sermorelin acetate and human growth hormone injections have been studied and been proven to have a significant effect on the production of or increase in blood levels of growth hormone in the human body.
L-arginine, the main amino acid in GenF20 Plus, has been shown to increase the production of HGH – but only when injected intravenously and only increasing HGH blood levels for a little over an hour. Taking this amino acid by mouth has zero effect on HGH production.
The director of the Kolling Institute of Medical Research at the Royal North Shore Hospital, Professor Rob Baxter, agrees that injected arginine can boost HGH production, but “even if these preparations [HGH releasers] do cause just a spark of HGH release,” it will not do what the marketing claims say they will, such as significant weight loss or muscle gain.
The biochemist also states, “If your body is deficient in HGH, just eating a piece of steak or some arginine out of a bottle won't have any noticeable effect.”
Even the New England Journal of Medicine has had to comment on the use of HGH releasers: “If people are induced to buy a 'human growth hormone releaser' on the basis of research published in the Journal, they are being misled.”
HGH Releasers Do Not Compare to Real Sermorelin or HGH Injections
HGH releasers are scams that must be avoided! They are a waste of your money when you could be saving that hard-earned money for the real thing: HGH injections or an actual secretagogue, sermorelin acetate.
HGH injections are comprised of the actual growth hormone molecule, synthesized in the laboratory using recombinant DNA technology.
Sermorelin acetate could really be called the true “HGH releaser” as it is a secretagogue and an exact replica of growth hormone-releasing hormone (GH-RH). GH-RH is the hormone our bodies produce that stimulates the production of growth hormone in the pituitary gland.
Sermorelin acetate is a great alternative to HGH injections as it will actually cause your body to naturally produce growth hormone – exactly what these supposed HGH releaser scams claim to do.
Sermorelin acetate is also much cheaper than HGH injections and will not cause your body to stop its own HGH production like HGH injections might.
It is a more natural method of boosting growth hormone levels. There is also minimal risk of overdose.
With HGH releasers such as GenF20 Plus, with all those mixed ingredients, no one knows how their biochemistry will react to all of that. With sermorelin acetate injections, the dosage is precise and approved of by an endocrinologist.
A physician-monitored program, utilizing a real growth hormone secretagogue, is the safest and most effective course to take if you are suffering from HGH deficiency. Do not waste your money or time on HGH releasers!
If you want the real thing, do not hesitate to give us a call or fill out our contact form to discuss your options. Get rid of those bottles of HGH releasers and amino acids -- they are no good to you.
Contact one of our hormone advisors to discuss HRT therapy using real HGH or sermorelin acetate injections!
Contact Us For A Fast And Professional Response
- Types and Causes of Hypogonadism - January 17th, 2022
- Sleep Deprivation and Disruption Contribute to Erectile Dysfunction - December 12th, 2021
- Zomacton Prescriptions for Human Growth Hormone Deficiency - October 30th, 2021
- Getting to the Root of Erectile Dysfunction – Six Causes of ED - October 16th, 2021
- Improve Libido, Strength, and More with Sermorelin Acetate! - October 6th, 2021
- Ipamorelin Acetate Peptide Treatment Improves HGH Levels - September 10th, 2021
- Melt Stubborn Belly Fat and Restore HGH with Tesamorelin - September 9th, 2021
- Adjusting Lifestyle to Lose Weight in a Way that Improves Hormone Balance - September 6th, 2021
- Major Report Signals Dangers of Microplastics as Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals - September 6th, 2021
- Comprehensive Blood Panel for Women Interested in Hormone Replacement Therapy - September 6th, 2021
- Preserving Fertility While Treating Testosterone Deficiency - September 6th, 2021
- Norditropin HGH Therapy for Growth Hormone Deficiency - September 6th, 2021
- Menopause HRT Treatment May Protect Women Against Covid-19 - September 5th, 2021
- Vitamins, Nutrients, and Supplements for Healthy Nails, Skin, and Hair - August 6th, 2021
- How Do Hormonal Imbalances Affect Men? - July 20th, 2021
- Dioxins: A Serious Endocrine-Disruptor that Harms Hormone Balance - June 30th, 2021
- Andropause - Protecting Yourself from the Effects of Male Menopause - June 22nd, 2021
- Sleeping Well to Boost HGH and Enhance Hormone Balance - June 3rd, 2021
- Omnitrope HGH Treatments for Growth Hormone Deficiency - May 30th, 2021
- Nevada Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - May 28th, 2021
- Keto Diet Shows Promise Helping Overweight Guys Boost Testosterone - May 27th, 2021
- The Tom Kerridge Dopamine Diet Can Carry You to a New World of Weight Loss and Pleasure - May 22nd, 2021
- Darkness is Important for Deep Sleep and Hormone Balance - May 20th, 2021
- Will COVID-19 Affect My Testosterone Levels? - May 19th, 2021
- Intermittent Fasting – Enhance Hormone Balance and Live Healthier with a Strategic Diet - May 13th, 2021
- Five Exciting Breakthroughs in Life Extension Medicine - May 6th, 2021
- Nebraska Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - May 1st, 2021
- Georgia Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - April 24th, 2021
- Maine Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - April 23rd, 2021
- Connecticut Sermorelin Clinic for HGH Deficiency Symptoms - April 21st, 2021
- Low Fat Diets Suppress Natural Testosterone Production - April 21st, 2021
- Texas Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - April 15th, 2021
- West Virginia Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - April 13th, 2021
- Utah Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - April 12th, 2021
- New Treatment Shows Promise to Reverse Male-Pattern Baldness - March 23rd, 2021
- Kentucky Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 15th, 2021
- Louisiana Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 12th, 2021
- Oklahoma Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 11th, 2021
- Five Simple Ways to Naturally Increase HGH Levels - March 10th, 2021
- How to Boost HGH Levels Naturally This Year or Supplement with HGH Injections - March 9th, 2021
- South Dakota Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - March 7th, 2021
- Wyoming Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 6th, 2021
- Illinois Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 5th, 2021
- Maryland Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 3rd, 2021
- Virginia Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 1st, 2021
- Improve Cardiovascular Endurance with Exercise-Based Cardiac Rehabilitation - February 27th, 2021
- Arkansas Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 26th, 2021
- Oregon Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 25th, 2021
- Pennsylvania Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 24th, 2021
- Florida Sermorelin Clinics, Doctors and Injectable Treatment for HGH Deficiency - February 23rd, 2021
- California Sermorelin Clinic, Doctor, Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 22nd, 2021
- Indiana Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 21st, 2021
- Washington Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 20th, 2021
- Idaho Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - February 19th, 2021
- Delaware Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 17th, 2021
- Elevated Homocysteine Levels May Heighten Risk Of Heart Attack, Stroke, & Alzheimer's Disease - February 16th, 2021
- Missouri Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 15th, 2021
- Colorado Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 15th, 2021
- Kansas Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 12th, 2021
- New Hampshire Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - February 11th, 2021
- San Francisco Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 9th, 2021
- Understanding Vaginal Dryness, Vaginitis, and Vaginal Atrophy - February 8th, 2021
- Washington, D.C. Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 7th, 2021
- San Diego Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 6th, 2021
- Mississippi Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 4th, 2021
- Skin and Hormone Benefits of Good Sleeping Habits - January 31st, 2021
- Rhode Island Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - January 30th, 2021
- Vermont Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - January 28th, 2021
- Montana Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency -- HRT Sermorelin Clinic - January 27th, 2021
- Therapeutic Testosterone Therapy May Reduce the Risk of Type-2 Diabetes in Low-T Patients - January 25th, 2021
- South Carolina Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - January 23rd, 2021
- North Dakota Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - January 22nd, 2021
- Sacramento California Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - January 18th, 2021
- Wisconsin Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - January 12th, 2021
- New Mexico Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - January 11th, 2021
- New Jersey Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - January 9th, 2021
- Ohio Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - January 7th, 2021
- Alabama Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - January 3rd, 2021
- Tennessee Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - January 2nd, 2021
- Arizona Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - December 30th, 2020
Word Count: 824