HGH Secretagogues are hormones, peptides, or other molecules which stimulate the production of Human Growth Hormone by the Anterior Pituitary Gland. The two hormones which stimulate HGH Production most directly are Ghrelin and Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone. Functionally-Identical and Biologically-Identical hormones such as Sermorelin Acetate also count as Secretagogues, although they are not produced by the human body.
Most patients suffer from Adult Human Growth Hormone Deficiency as a result of Hypopituitarism, meaning that their deficiency is the result of a reduced capacity of the pituitary to produce optimal levels of HGH. Sometimes, Hypopituitarism is the result of medical issues relating directly to the function of the pituitary gland, but usually, Hypopituitarism which leads to HGH Deficiency is the result of changes in the level of stimulation occurring of the pituitary gland.
Secretagogues Boost HGH
Numerous studies show that most patients that suffer from Growth Hormone Deficiency still have the capacity to produce Human Growth Hormone with stimulation by Secretagogues such as arginine or injected GH-RH. HGH Secretagogues have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration for the treatment of Growth Hormone Deficiency that is the result of aging, but there is promising initial research which seems to show that there are some potential benefits for aging men and women across America. Off-label use of Sermorelin Acetate is legal in the United States, although the FDA has yet to give Sermorelin for Age-Related Growth Hormone Deficiency an official approval.
Contact Us For A Fast And Professional Response
- Stem Cells Found For The First Time In The Pituitary - September 21st, 2018
- What are the Benefits of Sermorelin Acetate Injections versus HGH Injections? - June 21st, 2018
- Sermorelin vs. Human Growth Hormone Therapy - June 1st, 2018
- Buy Sermorelin -- What to do When Sermorelin Arrives in the Postal Mail - May 28th, 2018
- Growth Hormone Deficiency Blood Test - May 26th, 2018
- Sermorelin and Testosterone - Supplementing Sermorelin with Testosterone and HCG - May 26th, 2018
- Beneficial Sermorelin Injections for Men and Women: The Next Generation of HGH Restoration - May 26th, 2018
- GH-RH Antagonists May Be Beneficial in Treating Malignant Melanomas - May 24th, 2018
- Sermorelin with GHRP-6 - Hormone Doctor San Diego - May 24th, 2018
- Sermorelin Therapy 21st Century Injectable Human Growth Hormone Restoration - May 24th, 2018
- Sermorelin - HGH Injections verses Sermorelin and Testosterone Therapy Programs - May 24th, 2018
- Now Is The Time To Learn About The Magic Of Sermorelin Injections - May 23rd, 2018
- High-Intensity Interval Training to Improve HGH Levels, Hormone Balance, and Health - May 22nd, 2018
- Age Management with Sermorelin Injection Treatment - May 22nd, 2018
- Does Sermorelin Work? - May 22nd, 2018