HGH Secretagogues are hormones, peptides, or other molecules which stimulate the production of Human Growth Hormone by the Anterior Pituitary Gland.
The two hormones which stimulate HGH Production most directly are Ghrelin and Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone. Functionally-Identical and Biologically-Identical hormones such as Sermorelin Acetate also count as Secretagogues, although they are not produced by the human body.
Most patients suffer from Adult Human Growth Hormone Deficiency as a result of Hypopituitarism, meaning that their deficiency is the result of a reduced capacity of the pituitary to produce optimal levels of HGH.
Sometimes, Hypopituitarism is the result of medical issues relating directly to the function of the pituitary gland, but usually, Hypopituitarism which leads to HGH Deficiency is the result of changes in the level of stimulation occurring of the pituitary gland.
Video Download: Hgh Secretagogues Sermorelin Injections And Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone Hypothalamus
Video Stream: Hgh Secretagogues Sermorelin Injections And Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone Hypothalamus
Secretagogues Boost HGH
Numerous studies show that most patients that suffer from Growth Hormone Deficiency still have the capacity to produce Human Growth Hormone with stimulation by Secretagogues such as arginine or injected GH-RH.
HGH Secretagogues have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration for the treatment of Growth Hormone Deficiency that is the result of aging, but there is promising initial research which seems to show that there are some potential benefits for aging men and women across America.
Off-label use of Sermorelin Acetate is legal in the United States, although the FDA has yet to give Sermorelin for Age-Related Growth Hormone Deficiency an official approval.
Sermorelin: A better approach to management of adult-onset growth hormone insufficiency?
Word Count: 278
Contact Us For A Fast And Professional Response
- GH-RH Antagonists May be Beneficial in Treating Malignant Melanomas - March 18th, 2019
- Growth Hormone Deficiency Blood Test - December 11th, 2018
- Buy Sermorelin -- What to do When Sermorelin Arrives in the Postal Mail - December 3rd, 2018
- Now Is The Time To Learn About The Magic Of Sermorelin Injections - December 2nd, 2018
- Sermorelin with GHRP-6 - Hormone Doctor San Diego - November 30th, 2018
- Sermorelin - HGH Injections Versus Sermorelin and Testosterone Therapy Programs - November 29th, 2018
- High-Intensity Interval Training to Improve HGH Levels, Hormone Balance, and Health - November 29th, 2018
- Does Sermorelin Work? - November 28th, 2018
- Age Management with Sermorelin Injection Treatment - November 28th, 2018
- Sermorelin and Testosterone - Supplementing Sermorelin with Testosterone and HCG - November 22nd, 2018
- Beneficial Sermorelin Injections for Men and Women: The Next Generation of HGH Restoration - September 30th, 2018
- Sermorelin Therapy 21st Century Injectable Human Growth Hormone Restoration - September 28th, 2018
- Stem Cells Found For The First Time In The Pituitary - September 21st, 2018
- What are the Benefits of Sermorelin Acetate Injections versus HGH Injections? - June 21st, 2018
- Sermorelin vs. Human Growth Hormone Therapy - March 1st, 0201