The New Cutting-Edge Of Preventative Medicine!
When we're young, ample amounts of growth hormone-releasing factor (GH-RH) are produced so that the pituitary can provide the body with sufficient growth hormone to sustain health and vitality.
Growth hormone is produced in massive amounts from infancy and throughout puberty as we grow, and grow and grow to our final adult height and stature.
However, as we age, growth hormone-releasing factor declines, causing reduced production and secretion of pituitary HGH, often leading to growth hormone insufficiency that erodes health and diminishes vigor and vitality.
GH-RH tends to decline because we are not technically “growing” anymore as adults. BUT, we still need adequate levels of growth hormone to sustain basic cellular function.
Video Link: https://vimeo.com/417713668
Video Download: Sermorelin Acetate
Video Stream: Sermorelin Acetate
For example, growth hormone stimulates the production of new cells and organ tissues. Otherwise, our organs would fail to have cellular turnover and would shut down.
Our bodies need a consistent supply of new cells to remain alive, youthful, and active. The production of new cells includes bone marrow cells, which keep osteoporosis at bay as we age — a very important factor for women to be aware of.
Restoring therapeutic levels of growth hormone may improve or sustain functional youthful anatomy, physiology, and thereby, the health and vitality often lost with age-related growth hormone deficiency.
You do not need the massive amounts of growth hormone produced as a child or during the teenage years, but a proper balance must be established to main vital physiological functions.
Traditionally, adult growth hormone deficiency (AGHD) has been treated by substituting natural HGH with recombinant human growth hormone (rhGH). This means the direct injection of human growth hormone into the body via subcutaneous injections.
Although rhGH injections are still the standard for treating AGHD, a breakthrough product, sermorelin acetate, offers a more natural, affordable alternative that is as effective as rhGH therapy. Let's learn more as to why sermorelin may be the better fit for you!
What is Sermorelin Acetate Made Of?
Developed in 1998 by Serono Laboratories, Inc., the makers of Saizen HGH, the FDA approved sermorelin acetate as a viable and safe solution for the treatment of AGHD.
Sermorelin is comprised of the same 29 amino acids found in the hormone (GRF 1-44) that your brain naturally produces to stimulate the release of HGH.
This means that the sermorelin you receive as a prescription is an exact copy of the hormone your own brain produces (ideally every day), just synthetically recreated in a laboratory.
As a growth hormone-releasing agent or secretagogue, sermorelin triggers the pituitary gland to create your own natural HGH. In this natural process, your body regulates the level and frequency of HGH release, so there are no side effects associated with the consistent application of injected rhGH.
All hormones in our bodies are naturally regulated in order to maintain homeostasis. However, this doesn't always work out which is why we go into hormonal imbalance causing all sorts of physiological issues, especially for older folks.
In the case of sermorelin acetate, the secretagogue is stimulating your pituitary gland to produce growth hormone (yes!) and once the growth hormone concentration reaches a certain threshold in the bloodstream, it tells the body, “Ok, we have enough growth hormone for the time being,” and another type of hormone is then produced by the growth hormone-saturated cells called somatostatin.
These somatostatins then travel to the pituitary gland and tell it to stop the production of growth hormone.
With the other alternative, direct injection of HGH, your body has to use up all of that injected HGH. It cannot just stop production.
That is why it is riskier to use HGH injections, due to possible abuse, and physician-monitored programs are highly recommended.
With sermorelin, it a more natural process and your body will be able to naturally regulate the proper amount of growth hormone it needs. It just needs a little push from sermorelin acetate to get there.
Sermorelin requires no off-cycles. In fact, the longer you use it, the better your pituitary gland functions — more like it did when you were younger. There is no risk of losing the capability of producing growth hormone on your own, unlike direct HGH injections.
As stated previously, you're just giving your pituitary gland a little push in the right direction.
It is still a good idea to follow such a protocol under doctor supervision of course, even though it's a more “natural” process. We always want to make sure the dosage is just right to avoid adverse side effects!
The bottom line: Sermorelin effectively re-starts your natural HGH production to levels produced when you were younger.
This not only provides the youth-restoring benefits of HGH on body composition, but it also helps sustain pituitary health and opposes the loss of activity of the endocrine system that generally occurs with age.
Benefits of Sermorelin Acetate
Some of the great benefits of sermorelin acetate, or providing your body with the proper amount of growth hormone, include:
- weight/fat loss
- lean muscle mass gain
- increased libido
- increased energy
- youthful skin
- increased vigor
- improved mental health
And more! Doesn't this sound more like what you experienced when you were a teenager? It would certainly be great to feel this good again and look good too!
If you feel that you may benefit from having your endocrine (hormone) system evaluated for growth hormone, testosterone, or estrogen levels, feel free to contact us using the contact form or calling our telephone number.
We would love to discuss hormone imbalance with you further so that you fully understand what may be going on with your body. If you are overweight, sluggish, and depressed, you may be suffering from hormonal imbalance.
It doesn't hurt to get a simple blood test done to evaluate your hormones. We can quickly and easily set this up for you. Let us help you regain your youthful vigor once again!
Contact Us For A Fast And Professional Response
- GH Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy and Sermorelin Acetate Therapy - [Last Updated On: December 30th, 2021] [Originally Added On: September 26th, 2020]
- Real HGH Sermorelin Prescription - [Last Updated On: January 20th, 2023] [Originally Added On: September 30th, 2020]
- Sermorelin Benefits - [Last Updated On: September 17th, 2023] [Originally Added On: October 16th, 2020]
- How do I buy sermorelin injections online from a reputable hormone clinic? - [Last Updated On: August 20th, 2023] [Originally Added On: October 25th, 2020]
- Sermorelin Injection Advanced Patient Information - Drugs.com - [Last Updated On: September 5th, 2023] [Originally Added On: October 27th, 2020]
- Sermorelin with GHRP-6 - Hormone Doctor San Diego - [Last Updated On: September 12th, 2023] [Originally Added On: October 28th, 2020]
- Sermorelin Acetate GHRP-6 Benefits - [Last Updated On: August 20th, 2023] [Originally Added On: October 30th, 2020]
- Sermorelin Dosage Administration Questions - [Last Updated On: September 17th, 2023] [Originally Added On: November 1st, 2020]
- Injectable Sermorelin with GHRP-6 for Men - [Last Updated On: September 9th, 2023] [Originally Added On: November 2nd, 2020]
- Sermorelin Injections Info Guide - [Last Updated On: January 21st, 2023] [Originally Added On: November 8th, 2020]
- How Does Sermorelin Work? - [Last Updated On: August 20th, 2023] [Originally Added On: November 22nd, 2020]
- Sermorelin - The Next Level of Growth Hormone - [Last Updated On: December 13th, 2021] [Originally Added On: November 23rd, 2020]
- Sermorelin Therapy, What it is, How it Works and Sleep Health - [Last Updated On: December 12th, 2021] [Originally Added On: December 7th, 2020]
- Sermorelin Usage Instructions - Sermorelin Preparation for Injection - [Last Updated On: October 11th, 2022] [Originally Added On: December 21st, 2020]
- Sermorelin Medically-Facilitated Weight Loss -- A Holistic Approach - [Last Updated On: November 14th, 2021] [Originally Added On: January 19th, 2021]
- Sermorelin Therapy 21st Century Injectable Human Growth Hormone Restoration - [Last Updated On: December 18th, 2021] [Originally Added On: February 16th, 2021]
- Sermorelin: an Affordable HGH Pituitary Stimulating Alternative - [Last Updated On: December 21st, 2021] [Originally Added On: April 14th, 2021]
- Sermorelin, How Do I Use it Safely? - [Last Updated On: September 12th, 2023] [Originally Added On: May 7th, 2021]
- Buy Sermorelin -- What to do When Sermorelin Arrives in the Postal Mail - [Last Updated On: September 9th, 2023] [Originally Added On: May 9th, 2021]
- B12 Injection Therapy as Part of Hormone Replacement Therapy - Video - [Last Updated On: October 11th, 2022] [Originally Added On: May 10th, 2021]
- Age Management with Sermorelin Injection Treatment - [Last Updated On: November 11th, 2021] [Originally Added On: May 23rd, 2021]
- Buy Sermorelin: How Can I Legitimately Get a Sermorelin Prescription? - [Last Updated On: January 3rd, 2023] [Originally Added On: May 30th, 2021]
- Hormone Replacement Therapy With Sermorelin Injections | Inject Sermorelin Acetate Medicine - [Last Updated On: December 6th, 2021] [Originally Added On: September 20th, 2021]