Sermorelin Acetate -- An Alternative to Human Growth Hormone Therapy
Sermorelin Acetate is a quality form of HRT Treatment that is consistently growing in popularity.
Sermorelin Acetate is a Hormone Derivative that is used to treat Human Growth Hormone Deficiency in children and adults. Both Sermorelin and Human Growth Hormone Therapies are highly effective for the treatment of Adult-Onset Human Growth Hormone Deficiency, also referred to as Somatopause.
For many reasons, Sermorelin is being prescribed with higher frequency as a means to treat Idiopathic HGH Deficiency instead of the more historically traditional Bio-Identical Human Growth Hormone Therapy.
Video Link: https://vimeo.com/290634362
Video Download: Sermorelin Acetate Information Part 1
Video Stream: Sermorelin Acetate Information Part 1
Video Link: https://vimeo.com/290634951
Video Download: Sermorelin Acetate Information Part 2
Video Stream: Sermorelin Acetate Information Part 2
Pharmacology of Sermorelin Acetate
Sermorelin Acetate is functionally equivalent to a hormone produced by the human Hypothalamus known as GH-RH, or Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone.
In fact, GH-RH and Sermorelin are primarily identical. The only difference is that GH-RH has some junk proteins that neither benefit nor hinder its function, making it cheaper and wiser merely to reproduce the functional portion of the hormone for pharmaceutical reasons.
For Human Growth Hormone to be produced, the Somatotrophs of the Pituitary Gland (which are responsible for the production of Endogenous HGH) must be stimulated.
This is the natural purpose of GH-RH and the therapeutic benefit of Sermorelin Acetate. GH-RH is secreted by the Hypothalamus when the brain senses that the body needs Human Growth Hormone.
GH-RH then flows through the Hypophyseal Portal System to the Pituitary Gland, which activates the Somatotrophs.
What is Somatopause?
Let's pause for a moment and discuss why we use these Restorative Hormone Treatments. Somatopause refers to the Age-Related and Symptomatic Decline in Human Growth Hormone Levels, which takes place as we get older.
Not all patients will display these symptoms, but the likelihood increases the older that we get. Age-Associated HGH Deficiency suppresses health and wellness in a host of different ways, because of the vital importance of Human Growth Hormone as an agent of cellular metabolism.
Men and women with Somatopause are more likely to experience many different issues associated with decreased HGH Levels, including low energy, depression, loss of strength, increased body fat, cognitive fogginess, trouble maintaining attention, increased frequency of illness, reduced ability to heal from injuries, and more.
Both Sermorelin and Bio-Identical Human Growth Hormone have made their mark as potentially life-changing treatments for folks suffering from Somatopause.
Human Growth Hormone vs. Sermorelin -- What's the Difference?
While both Sermorelin and Bio-Identical HGH have both proven highly successful at safely treating Idiopathic Growth Hormone Deficiency, Hormone Clinics are prescribing Sermorelin Acetate with increasing frequency.
HGH and Sermorelin both do their jobs quite well but have entirely different mechanisms for restoring healthy HGH Levels.
Recombinant Human Growth Hormone works precisely as you would imagine. HGH Injections are used to increase biological levels of Human Growth Hormone in the bloodstream, thereby mitigating the symptoms of deficiency and improving quality of life.
Alternately, Sermorelin works by stimulating the production of your body's own Human Growth Hormone, treating the condition closer to the core issue.
The Hypothalamic/Pituitary Axis refers to the delicate interplay of hormone production that promotes normal Pituitary function via the Hypothalamus. Sermorelin Acetate treats HGH Deficiency in a way that more closely mimics the natural way that the human body works.
Why Do Patients Opt for Sermorelin?
Both HGH Injections and Recombinant Sermorelin Acetate have reliable track records for the treatment of Somatopause, and both receive high rates of satisfaction, but there are some compelling reasons why many patients choose and prefer Sermorelin over Human Growth Hormone.
Sermorelin is Cheaper than Bio-Identical Human Growth Hormone
From a price perspective, many patients choose Sermorelin simply because of the difference in price. Sermorelin costs less than HGH. This is mostly because of the difference in physiological structure between the two.
Human Growth Hormone is the most abundant protein hormone made by the body, causing it to have higher production costs. Sermorelin is much less complicated, making it a more cost-effective treatment.
Many people pay for HGH Restoration without using insurance, so costs are a significant factor, and, when combined with their similar effectiveness, makes it a natural choice for many.
The Body Regulates the Effects of Sermorelin More Effectively than Human Growth Hormone
Another advantage that Sermorelin has over HGH Shots is that the body has more control over how fast Sermorelin is processed than Human Growth Hormone.
As soon as Human Growth Hormone accesses the bloodstream, whether, by injection or natural secretion, the body will absorb that supply as quickly as possible, utilizing it directly and also converting it into Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1.
Sermorelin, on the other hand, is still subject to limiting factors when injected into the bloodstream.
There are hormone blockers that activate when the body senses that HGH Production should cease or be reduced, and these hormone blockers act on receptors on the Somatotrophs, only allowing Sermorelin and GH-RH to be processed when the body needs Human Growth Hormone.
This also reduces issues with tachyphylaxis, which can potentially occur with Bio-Identical HGH, which can reduce its effectiveness.
Sermorelin is Available to a Wider Range of Patients than HGH
A third reason that Sermorelin is being used more widely is that it is accessible to more patients than HGH Therapy.
Human Growth Hormone has a somewhat torrid past concerning its use as a Performance Enhancing Drug (PED), which led to it being subject to stronger restrictions than most prescription medications. Human Growth Hormone can only be prescribed explicitly for HGH Deficiency and just for symptomatic patients.
Sermorelin is not restricted in the same way, and if your Hormone Doctor feels that HGH Restoration can improve your health and your life as a patient, he or she can provide you with Sermorelin even if HGH Injections aren't on the table.
One example where this may be the case is for patients that have demonstrably low Human Growth Hormone Production but aren't showing symptoms strongly enough or those that are symptomatic while not having HGH Levels quite small enough to meet the threshold for Growth Hormone Deficiency.
Why Patients Choose HGH over Sermorelin
Though Sermorelin has some significant advantages which appeal to individuals that suffer from HGH Deficiency, Human Growth Hormone is still the preferred option for some patients.
Many trust the long, storied history of success associated with Bio-Identical HGH over Sermorelin.
Furthermore, there exists a minority of patients who do not respond adequately to Sermorelin Acetate.
Some individuals with Growth Hormone Deficiency lose their ability to produce adequate Human Growth Hormone via pituitary stimulation sufficiently.
For these patients, HGH Injections are the only available option. This isn't a common problem, because practically all patients suffering from Somatopause keep their ability to secrete Endogenous HGH with adequate upstream stimulation.
Side Effects of Sermorelin Acetate
No matter how safe that a drug is, remember that no medicine comes without its own set of risks, no matter how minor.
Some patients may respond negatively to Sermorelin, especially those that take an excessive dosage over an extended period of time.
Most individuals that use Sermorelin continue taking the HRT Treatment even if they experience minor symptoms. These are some side effects that you may experience with Sermorelin Acetate:
- Hot Flashes
- Strange Tastes
- Vomiting, Nausea, and Headache
- Injection Site Irritation
There is also a small minority of individuals that display an allergic response to Sermorelin. If you experience these symptoms, you may be having an allergic reaction:
- Rash, Hives, and Itchiness
- Issues Breathing
- Chest Pressure
- Swelling of the Mouth and Face
How to Store Sermorelin Acetate
As with all Lyophilized Hormone Medications, Sermorelin Acetate must be stored in a specific manner to retain its potency and effectiveness.
For example, Sermorelin should be stored between 36 and 46 degrees Fahrenheit. Sermorelin is also rendered ineffective if frozen.
Sermorelin stores most safely if it is stored away from heat, exposure, and light until it is time to take the medication. Also, Sermorelin should remain in its freeze-dried state until it is time for injection.
How to Administer Sermorelin Acetate
Sermorelin is Injected just like Recombinant HGH — via Subcutaneous Injection. The patient receives Sermorelin in a dehydrated form so that the medication can be stored and remain stable.
When it's time to take Sermorelin, the lyophilized powder must be reconstituted before injection. Sermorelin is delivered just beneath the top layer of the skin, and from there, it will circulate through the bloodstream and stimulate HGH Production.
How to Find Sermorelin Acetate
Sermorelin Acetate is one of the best options available today for those that are interested in Restoring Optimal Human Growth Hormone Balance.
If Sermorelin sounds intriguing to you, we can help you decide if Sermorelin Acetate is right for you.
We are a Board-Certified and Licensed Hormone Provider, which has affiliates all across the United States that can help you get Prescription Sermorelin or some other kinds of Hormone Replacement Therapy if we find that you are eligible. We work with patients of at least 30 years of age, both men and women.
If you have reason to believe that Sermorelin Acetate may be able to help you improve and enhance your life, contact us.
We can set up an appointment with one of our regional affiliates so that you can undergo the blood test and routine physical required to assess your Hormone Status, and help you figure out whether Hormone Replacement Therapy is right for you.
If you are interested, we have a form on this page that you can fill out to get started, or you can call the number at the top of the page to talk to one of our qualified and highly trained Hormone Specialists!
Contact Us For A Fast And Professional Response
- Sermorelin Acetate Side Effects - [Last Updated On: September 5th, 2023] [Originally Added On: September 13th, 2020]
- What Is Sermorelin Therapy? Frequently Asked Questions - [Last Updated On: September 5th, 2023] [Originally Added On: October 15th, 2020]
- Injectable Sermorelin with GHRP-6 for Men - [Last Updated On: September 9th, 2023] [Originally Added On: November 2nd, 2020]
- FAQ Sermorelin and Wikipedia About Sermorelin: What are Sermorelin Acetate Injections? - [Last Updated On: September 9th, 2023] [Originally Added On: November 3rd, 2020]
- Sermorelin Side Effects Explained - [Last Updated On: September 1st, 2023] [Originally Added On: November 17th, 2020]
- HGH Side Effects: Risks and Dangers of Growth Hormone Therapy - [Last Updated On: September 1st, 2023] [Originally Added On: November 19th, 2020]
- Ipamorelin Therapy for Human Growth Hormone Deficiency - [Last Updated On: December 3rd, 2021] [Originally Added On: November 24th, 2020]
- Improve Body Composition with Sermorelin Acetate - [Last Updated On: December 29th, 2021] [Originally Added On: December 26th, 2020]
- How Can Sermorelin Help With Weight Loss ? - [Last Updated On: November 25th, 2021] [Originally Added On: January 13th, 2021]
- What are the Benefits of Injectable Sermorelin Acetate? - [Last Updated On: December 29th, 2021] [Originally Added On: January 20th, 2021]
- Buy Sermorelin Acetate Injections From a USA Clinic: HGH, testosterone, Sermorelin, HRT (Hormone replacement therapy) - [Last Updated On: May 29th, 2023] [Originally Added On: February 8th, 2021]
- Sermorelin Therapy 21st Century Injectable Human Growth Hormone Restoration - [Last Updated On: December 18th, 2021] [Originally Added On: February 16th, 2021]
- Sermorelin for Body Building – How Can Sermorelin Help You Gain Muscle Mass? - [Last Updated On: December 12th, 2021] [Originally Added On: May 2nd, 2021]
- How Much Does Sermorelin Acetate Cost and How Does It Compare to HGH Therapy? - [Last Updated On: November 26th, 2021] [Originally Added On: May 3rd, 2021]
- Buy Sermorelin -- What to do When Sermorelin Arrives in the Postal Mail - [Last Updated On: September 9th, 2023] [Originally Added On: May 9th, 2021]
- The Importance of IGF-1 — Boosting IGF-1 Levels with Sermorelin and Prescription HGH - [Last Updated On: January 21st, 2023] [Originally Added On: May 14th, 2021]
- Age Management with Sermorelin Injection Treatment - [Last Updated On: November 15th, 2023] [Originally Added On: May 23rd, 2021]
- Sermorelin Acetate FAQ and Wiki Guide - [Last Updated On: December 20th, 2021] [Originally Added On: May 25th, 2021]
- Buy Sermorelin: How Can I Legitimately Get a Sermorelin Prescription? - [Last Updated On: January 3rd, 2023] [Originally Added On: May 30th, 2021]
- Side-Effects of Sermorelin You May Experience After Injection - [Last Updated On: December 7th, 2021] [Originally Added On: September 19th, 2021]
- Sermorelin Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone Analog - [Last Updated On: May 29th, 2023] [Originally Added On: March 10th, 2022]
- Anti-Aging Benefits from Hormone Balance - [Last Updated On: May 29th, 2023] [Originally Added On: March 22nd, 2022]
- How Can I Decide Between Sermorelin and HGH Injections? - [Last Updated On: April 30th, 2023] [Originally Added On: January 25th, 2023]
- The Missing Vials Mystery - [Last Updated On: September 17th, 2023] [Originally Added On: August 23rd, 2023]