Sermorelin Acetate is a Functional Analog of a hormone known as Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone or GHRH.
These hormones are catalysts for the production of HGH by the body. Growth Hormone is produced by the pituitary; Sermorelin Acetate sends a message to the Pituitary Gland that Human Growth Hormone should be released.
Sermorelin was initially used to treat children that suffered from Idiopathic Short Stature and Human Growth Hormone Deficiency.
It is approved by the FDA for children that are significantly shorter than they should be, and lack the Human Growth Hormone production to grow at a satisfactory rate.
Adults with HGH Deficiency can also benefit from Sermorelin Acetate Injections.
Video Link: https://vimeo.com/280635138
Video Download: Sermorelin Acetate Therapy With Ghrp6
Video Stream: Sermorelin Acetate Therapy With Ghrp6
Contact Us For A Fast And Professional Response
- Sermorelin Usage Instructions - Sermorelin Preparation for Injection - [Last Updated On: October 11th, 2022] [Originally Added On: December 21st, 2020]
- Sermorelin Mixing Overview Before Learning How to Inject Sermorelin Acetate - Video - [Last Updated On: August 20th, 2023] [Originally Added On: February 10th, 2021]
- Sermorelin Therapy, I Found the Fountain of Youth - Video - [Last Updated On: November 21st, 2021] [Originally Added On: April 17th, 2021]
- Injectable Sermorelin Therapy - [Last Updated On: December 24th, 2021] [Originally Added On: May 12th, 2021]
- Sermorelin Dr. Oz, Review On Growth Hormone HGH Video - [Last Updated On: July 8th, 2022] [Originally Added On: July 9th, 2022]