Sermorelin Acetate is a Functional Analog of a hormone known as Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone or GHRH.
These hormones are catalysts for the production of HGH by the body. Growth Hormone is produced by the pituitary; Sermorelin Acetate sends a message to the Pituitary Gland that Human Growth Hormone should be released.
Sermorelin was initially used to treat children that suffered from Idiopathic Short Stature and Human Growth Hormone Deficiency.
It is approved by the FDA for children that are significantly shorter than they should be, and lack the Human Growth Hormone production to grow at a satisfactory rate.
Adults with HGH Deficiency can also benefit from Sermorelin Acetate Injections.
Video Link: https://vimeo.com/280635138
Video Download: Sermorelin Acetate Therapy With Ghrp6
Video Stream: Sermorelin Acetate Therapy With Ghrp6
Contact Us For A Fast And Professional Response
- Injectable Sermorelin Therapy - May 12th, 2021
- Sermorelin Dr. Oz, Review On Growth Hormone HGH Video - April 25th, 2021
- Sermorelin Therapy, I Found the Fountain of Youth - Video - April 17th, 2021
- Sermorelin Mixing Overview Before Learning How to Inject Sermorelin Acetate - Video - February 10th, 2021
- Sermorelin Usage Instructions - Sermorelin Preparation for Injection - December 21st, 2020
Word Count: 124