Sermorelin Acetate is a Functional Analog of a hormone known as Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone, or GHRH. These hormones are catalysts for the production of HGH by the body. Growth Hormone is produced by the pituitary; Sermorelin Acetate sends a message to the Pituitary Gland that Human Growth Hormone should be released.
Sermorelin was originally used to treat children that suffered from Idiopathic Short Stature and Human Growth Hormone Deficiency. It is approved by the FDA for children that are significantly shorter than they should be, and lack the Human Growth Hormone production to grow at a satisfactory rate. Adults with HGH Deficiency can also benefit from Sermorelin Acetate Injections.
Contact Us For A Fast And Professional Response
- Sermorelin Usage Instructions - How to prepare Sermorelin for injection - May 22nd, 2018
- Injectable Sermorelin Therapy - May 22nd, 2018
- Sermorelin Mixing Overview Before Learning How to Inject Sermorelin Acetate - Video - May 1st, 2015
- Sermorelin Therapy, I Found the Fountain of Youth - Video - January 6th, 2015
- Sermorelin Dr. Oz, Review On Growth Hormone HGH Video - November 25th, 2014