Women...is your looming menopause giving you anxiety?
“How am I going to feel? Will I be able to sleep? Are my days going to be miserable?”
Or the women currently experiencing menopause...are the side effects of this momentous event too much to handle? Has your quality of life greatly diminished with depression, chronic fatigue, and lack of motivation?
Video Download: Sermorelin And Testosterone The Perfect Duo For Getting Through Menopause
Video Stream: Sermorelin And Testosterone The Perfect Duo For Getting Through Menopause
If you are one of these women, missing out on the good parts of life due to hormonal changes within the body, consider starting a hormone replacement therapy (HRT) program to help you deal with all of these changes and feel like your old self again.
Modern medicine is incredible, and with HRT, women no longer need to suffer through the potential YEARS of unwanted menopausal symptoms. Why suffer when you don't have to?
What is Menopause?
Technically, menopause has begun when a woman has not experienced a menstrual cycle for one year and it is the cessation of menstruation as well as a woman's fertile years.
However, most women experience a transitional period before the last period between the ages of 45 to 55 with symptoms such as irregular periods and occasional hot flashes. This is referred to as perimenopause.
The amounts of estrogen and progesterone produced in the ovaries will vary and start to become erratic.
The bones will become less dense and energy metabolism will change, typically leading to weight gain.
Once the periods have officially stopped, then a woman has entered menopause and the symptoms may really start to ramp up.
These symptoms include vaginal dryness, hot flashes, chills, night sweats, insomnia, weight gain, and mood changes. Now, who wants to experience this every day?? NO ONE!
However, some women may have very minimal symptoms and will easily get through menopause to the post-menopausal stage. Once post-menopausal, some of the symptoms will retain themselves, including the added weight, vaginal dryness, and potential depression after all of the intense changes.
Sermorelin Acetate for Women
One way to treat the symptoms of menopause is via HRT and a good combination for many women may be sermorelin acetate and testosterone.
During perimenopause, the production of estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone slows down, as stated previously. Estrogen is a hormone that plays a role in regulating growth hormone secretion and also modulates the responsiveness of cells to growth hormone stimulation.
Therefore, a decline in growth hormone levels begins as well. Known as somatopause, the symptoms of this decline include decreased muscle mass and increased body fat, usually around the midsection. Combine this with menopause and low testosterone levels and life will not be the same!
At our clinic, we highly recommend the use of sermorelin acetate injections, which is a more natural way of boosting your growth hormone levels. Sermorelin acetate is a synthetic version of growth hormone-releasing hormone that stimulates the production of human growth hormone (HGH). Continue to follow our blog to learn more about sermorelin acetate injections!
Testosterone's Effects on Women After a Hysterectomy
In terms of testosterone, most women's testosterone levels also fall with age and during perimenopause.
But it has been shown that testosterone may help post-menopausal women feel like themselves again – in the bedroom, in the gym, and in life in general.
Doctors have also noted that women benefit from testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) after undergoing a hysterectomy, which can have similar effects on the female body as does menopause (with the removal of the uterus, women no longer undergo menstrual cycles and hormone levels are drastically affected).
Recently, a study compared different doses of testosterone on a group of post-menopausal women who had undergone a hysterectomy (with or without the removal of both ovaries) and were exhibiting low testosterone levels. The results were great: as the testosterone doses increased, the better the women felt.
They experienced better sex and increased muscle strength and power. The women who were receiving testosterone doses reported higher sexual function and desire when compared to the placebo group.
The most significant boost in sexual function was reported from the women who were taking the highest dose of testosterone at 25mg.
Sermorelin and Testosterone: Easing Menopause Symptoms
However, no changes were found in any of the test groups (the women taking testosterone) in the amount of fat mass.
Muscle mass and strength were improved, but most of the stubborn fat remained on the midsection and elsewhere. This is one reason why a combination of testosterone and sermorelin acetate may be the best option for menopausal and post-menopausal women.
Sermorelin acetate boosts growth hormone levels which impacts bone mineral density (staving off osteoporosis, a major concern for post-menopausal women), decreases body fat as well as increases cell rejuvenation leading to healthier skin and hair.
Testosterone injections boost a woman's sex drive and bring back lean muscle mass, strength, and power. With sermorelin acetate and testosterone, you get the best of both worlds!
Both sermorelin acetate and testosterone injections are easy to take and can be done in the comfort of your own home. There is a very low risk of overdose for both of these hormones, especially when prescribed and monitored by a certified endocrinologist or physician.
If you are a woman experiencing a lowered quality of life from menopause or are interested in learning more about mediating future symptoms of menopause, call one of our hormone advisors to discuss HRT options or even just what to expect from menopause. We are here to help!
Contact Us For A Fast And Professional Response
- How Do Hormonal Imbalances Affect Men? - July 20th, 2021
- Getting to the Root of Erectile Dysfunction – Six Causes of ED - July 1st, 2021
- Dioxins: A Serious Endocrine-Disruptor that Harms Hormone Balance - June 30th, 2021
- Protect Yourself from the Effects of Male Menopause - June 22nd, 2021
- Sleeping Well to Boost HGH and Enhance Hormone Balance - June 3rd, 2021
- Omnitrope HGH Treatments for Growth Hormone Deficiency - May 30th, 2021
- Nevada Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - May 28th, 2021
- Keto Diet Shows Promise Helping Overweight Guys Boost Testosterone - May 27th, 2021
- The Tom Kerridge Dopamine Diet Can Carry You to a New World of Weight Loss and Pleasure - May 22nd, 2021
- Darkness is Important for Deep Sleep and Hormone Balance - May 20th, 2021
- Will COVID-19 Affect My Testosterone Levels? - May 19th, 2021
- Intermittent Fasting – Enhance Hormone Balance and Live Healthier with a Strategic Diet - May 13th, 2021
- Five Exciting Breakthroughs in Life Extension Medicine - May 6th, 2021
- Nebraska Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - May 1st, 2021
- Georgia Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - April 24th, 2021
- Maine Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - April 23rd, 2021
- Connecticut Sermorelin Clinic for HGH Deficiency Symptoms - April 21st, 2021
- Low Fat Diets Suppress Natural Testosterone Production - April 21st, 2021
- Texas Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - April 15th, 2021
- West Virginia Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - April 13th, 2021
- Utah Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - April 12th, 2021
- Preserving Fertility While Treating Testosterone Deficiency - April 11th, 2021
- Norditropin HGH Therapy for Growth Hormone Deficiency - April 4th, 2021
- New Treatment Shows Promise to Reverse Male-Pattern Baldness - March 23rd, 2021
- Kentucky Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 15th, 2021
- Menopause HRT Treatment May Protect Women Against Covid-19 - March 13th, 2021
- Louisiana Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 12th, 2021
- Oklahoma Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 11th, 2021
- Five Simple Ways to Naturally Increase HGH Levels - March 10th, 2021
- How to Boost HGH Levels Naturally This Year or Supplement with HGH Injections - March 9th, 2021
- South Dakota Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - March 7th, 2021
- Wyoming Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 6th, 2021
- Illinois Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 5th, 2021
- Maryland Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 3rd, 2021
- Virginia Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 1st, 2021
- Adjusting Lifestyle to Lose Weight in a Way that Improves Hormone Balance - March 1st, 2021
- Major Report Signals Dangers of Microplastics as Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals - February 27th, 2021
- Improve Cardiovascular Endurance with Exercise-Based Cardiac Rehabilitation - February 27th, 2021
- Arkansas Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 26th, 2021
- Oregon Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 25th, 2021
- Pennsylvania Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 24th, 2021
- Florida Sermorelin Clinics, Doctors and Injectable Treatment for HGH Deficiency - February 23rd, 2021
- California Sermorelin Clinic, Doctor, Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 22nd, 2021
- Indiana Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 21st, 2021
- Washington Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 20th, 2021
- Idaho Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - February 19th, 2021
- Delaware Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 17th, 2021
- Elevated Homocysteine Levels May Heighten Risk Of Heart Attack, Stroke, & Alzheimer's Disease - February 16th, 2021
- Missouri Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 15th, 2021
- Colorado Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 15th, 2021
- Kansas Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 12th, 2021
- New Hampshire Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - February 11th, 2021
- San Francisco Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 9th, 2021
- Understanding Vaginal Dryness, Vaginitis, and Vaginal Atrophy - February 8th, 2021
- Washington, D.C. Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 7th, 2021
- San Diego Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 6th, 2021
- Mississippi Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 4th, 2021
- Skin and Hormone Benefits of Good Sleeping Habits - January 31st, 2021
- Rhode Island Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - January 30th, 2021
- Vermont Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - January 28th, 2021
- Montana Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency -- HRT Sermorelin Clinic - January 27th, 2021
- Therapeutic Testosterone Therapy May Reduce the Risk of Type-2 Diabetes in Low-T Patients - January 25th, 2021
- South Carolina Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - January 23rd, 2021
- North Dakota Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - January 22nd, 2021
- Sacramento California Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - January 18th, 2021
- Wisconsin Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - January 12th, 2021
- New Mexico Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - January 11th, 2021
- New Jersey Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - January 9th, 2021
- Ohio Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - January 7th, 2021
- Real Sermorelin or HGH Injections versus Swallowing Fake HGH Tablets, Pills, Supplements - January 4th, 2021
- Alabama Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - January 3rd, 2021
- Tennessee Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - January 2nd, 2021
- Arizona Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - December 30th, 2020
- New York Sermorelin Prescriptions For HGH Deficiency - December 28th, 2020
- Chicago, Illinois Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - December 23rd, 2020
- Prescription Sermorelin Injections in Miami Florida - December 22nd, 2020
- Plenty of Sex – and I Mean PLENTY – Will Boost Your Health NOW! - December 20th, 2020
- North Carolina Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - December 16th, 2020
- Michigan Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - December 14th, 2020
- Massachusetts Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - December 12th, 2020
Word Count: 905