Video Link: https://vimeo.com/385110977
Video Download: Sermorelin Hgh Injections Versus Sermorelin And Testosterone Therapy Programs
Video Stream: Sermorelin Hgh Injections Versus Sermorelin And Testosterone Therapy Programs
Sermorelin Therapy: Secretagogue Class Protocol
Sermorelin Acetate is the shortened version of the hypothalamic secretagogue Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH) and is considered a better version of injectable HGH therapy for many reasons, including initial price, long-term program costs, and physiological reasons (stimulation of HGH vs. replacement of HGH).
Some patients have claimed they have a better quality of life by combining Sermorelin and testosterone injections than they did with injectable HGH shots and low testosterone replacement protocols.
How Does Sermorelin work?
Sermorelin produces results by binding to specific receptors and thereby increasing the secretion of endogenous growth hormone (HGH). In other words, Sermorelin is stimulating the pituitary gland in the same way as Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone.
Growth Hormone -releasing Hormone is what your hypothalamus releases to stimulate HGH production.
When the pituitary is stimulated by Sermorelin Acetate, the result is as expected: HGH secretion. The point of restating this is that even seniors and adults with HGH deficiency can benefit from this because often the pituitary gland still can function correctly when stimulated until the age of 120.
Often HGH deficiency is the result of not enough stimulation of the pituitary gland, versus a malfunctioning pituitary gland that has a tumor.
The body responds to the elevation of HGH, which hence produces an anabolic effect on the tissues, yielding numerous health and wellness benefits.
Sermorelin is known to contain 29 amino acids of the 44 from GH-RH and studies as far back as the 1970s have shown Sermorelin results occur by stimulating an increase in Human Growth Hormone (HGH) by the pituitary gland, especially in adults with hypopituitarism or adult-onset growth hormone deficiency.
What they found in these studies is that you can remove 15 of the amino acids of GH-RH and still get pituitary stimulation.
Some clinics also tout that Sermorelin is better than actual recombinant HGH in many respects because it is thought to be safer.
The price of Sermorelin can be substantially lower than the cost of HGH therapies by a factor of two or three. Many HGH maintenance programs include Sermorelin Acetate to be administered at the tail end HGH therapies or at night.
Many doctors, however, are switching their patients to Sermorelin to completely replace HGH injections because of the lower cost and fewer side effects.
Buy Sermorelin Injections
Medical studies have found that once sufficient amounts of HGH are produced in the body, it stimulates the insulin growth factor (IGF-1) release in the liver, which helps increase new cell growth as well as boost the body's metabolism.
We mention these two benefits out of the many benefits of Sermorelin because these are the ones most reported by patients. Men and women who utilize Sermorelin report that they lost fat and developed better muscle tone, for instance.
For these reasons and others, buying Sermorelin makes sense for people with low IGF-1 levels (low HGH, HGH deficiency, adult-onset growth hormone deficiency, and hypopituitarism).
Determining Sermorelin Dosage and Benefits
The welcomed effects with a proper Sermorelin dosage are increased energy, better sleep, and weight loss. In some people, the combination of both testosterone and Sermorelin helps to increase the effectiveness and overall benefits of the treatment protocol regarding improving the quality of life.
Your IGF-1 levels will determine how much Sermorelin you should inject. Often the dosage is 1 or 2 units per day before sleeping.
Units are determined by how much water is mixed to the freeze-dried (lyophilized) Sermorelin powder.
GHRP-6 and Sermorelin
Growth Hormone-Releasing Peptide or GHRP-6 has been shown to act similarly as Sermorelin. However, it binds to different receptors.
The rate of HGH secretion is increased when the two are combined, but GHRP-6 is not FDA-approved. GHRP-6 has been linked with making people very hungry and un-natural bone growth. Avoid GHRP-6 whenever possible.
As we age, our HGH levels decline at a dramatic rate, thus producing side effects that can be unpleasant. In our mid-20s we experience the highest levels of HGH output, and by our 40s our HGH levels diminish by as much as 20 to 40%.
Moreover, Sermorelin benefits are well known by today's physicians who consider it to be a safe and effective means to stimulate increased HGH production versus injecting HGH replacement therapy.
How to Get Sermorelin and Testosterone
To begin a protocol of Sermorelin and testosterone, blood panel tests are required, which will help dictate proper dosages to thus avoid any unnecessary side effects.
By utilizing the blood panel information and medical documentation (medical history form), one can implement a long-term plan that will help to regain and stabilize healthy hormone levels.
Sermorelin benefits are achieved by following therapy of nightly dosages with subcutaneous injections.
Unlike HGH therapy, Sermorelin therapy tries to address the primary cause of diminishing HGH levels in the body by naturally stimulating the pituitary gland to produce more HGH rather than replenish levels with other bio-identical hormones like HGH itself! Now you know the difference.
Sermorelin: A better approach to management of adult-onset growth hormone insufficiency?
Contact Us For A Fast And Professional Response
- The Biological Function Of HGH Human Growth Hormone - July 10th, 2022 [July 10th, 2022]
- Sogroya HGH Therapy For Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency - June 24th, 2022 [May 30th, 2022]
- HCG Diet and Weight Loss - December 16th, 2021 [September 7th, 2021]
- HGH Injections - December 7th, 2021 [September 4th, 2021]
- How Do Hormonal Imbalances Affect Men? - May 23rd, 2023 [July 20th, 2021]
- Age Management with Sermorelin Injection Treatment - November 11th, 2021 [May 23rd, 2021]
- Buy Sermorelin -- What to do When Sermorelin Arrives in the Postal Mail - December 1st, 2021 [May 9th, 2021]
- Sermorelin Therapy 21st Century Injectable Human Growth Hormone Restoration - December 18th, 2021 [February 16th, 2021]
- What are the Benefits of Sermorelin Acetate Injections versus HGH Injections? - December 2nd, 2021 [January 14th, 2021]
- Facilitating the Health of the Lymphatic System: How to Keep the Lymph System Healthy - November 21st, 2021 [January 5th, 2021]
- Sermorelin for Women - November 30th, 2021 [November 27th, 2020]
- Sermorelin Acetate Therapy Increases HGH - November 2nd, 2022 [November 25th, 2020]
- How Does Sermorelin Work? - November 20th, 2021 [November 22nd, 2020]
- Injectable Sermorelin with GHRP-6 for Men - December 5th, 2021 [November 2nd, 2020]
- Sermorelin with GHRP-6 - Hormone Doctor San Diego - December 27th, 2021 [October 28th, 2020]
- GH-RH Therapy Benefits Cognitive Health of Elderly Patients - November 24th, 2021 [September 23rd, 2020]
- GH-RH Antagonist May Be Effective Breast Cancer Treatment - November 20th, 2021 [September 21st, 2020]
Word Count: 836