This educational video is to help break the initial fear of doing self injections subcutaneously at home, a warm-up demonstration about how to mix Sermorelin lyophilized powder with bacteria static water, to begin doing injections.
An overview of Sermorelin mixing instructions
1. Wash your hands thoroughly with warm water and a good anti-bacterial soap. Dry your hands using a fresh clean towel. Take a deep breath, and place all of your Sermorelin materials on a flat clean table top or desk.
2. Crack off the plastic top of your sermorelin vial and bacteria static water vial.
3. Draw the water from the bacteria static vial using the syringe provided for you.
4. Push the water slowly into the sermorelin vial at an angle 45 degrees, let the water slowly dribble down the side of the vial to slide down into the white powder.
See how easy that was? Hopefully this warm-up video helped to break any initial fears you have of properly mixing and reconstituting Sermorelin or HGH injections.
Call us so we can explain to you how easy it is to reconstitute Sermorelin acetate.
Contact Us For A Fast And Professional Response
- sermorelin acetate therapy with ghrp 6 - May 24th, 2018
- Sermorelin Usage Instructions - How to prepare Sermorelin for injection - May 22nd, 2018
- Injectable Sermorelin Therapy - May 22nd, 2018
- Sermorelin Therapy, I Found the Fountain of Youth - Video - January 6th, 2015
- Sermorelin Dr. Oz, Review On Growth Hormone HGH Video - November 25th, 2014