If you’ve examined our site, it’s clear that our Hormone Clinic is a strong proponent for Sermorelin Acetate. Like Bio-Identical Human Growth Hormone, it is highly effective at resolving the troubling symptoms of Somatopause (Age-Related HGH Deficiency). On the other hand, it is also vital to recognize that no medical treatment is without its potential drawbacks. The same is inevitably the case for Sermorelin Injections. Most patients take to the medication very well with minimal side-effects. Most patients do not experience issues severe enough to suspend or cancel treatment.
The goal of this article is to inform you of some of the symptoms that you should look out for when taking Sermorelin Acetate. For the moment, we will emphasize symptoms that are directly associated with the injection itself, though we will touch on other issues related to Sermorelin Use and Abuse.
What Causes Sermorelin Overdose?
Generally speaking, Sermorelin has a lower risk of overdose than Bio-Identical HGH. When Human Growth Hormone is injected into the human body, the liver will process all of the HGH as soon as it can. Though Human Growth Hormone works directly on some organs and systems, most of it is metabolized by the liver into Growth Factors, most notably IGF-1, which then acts on cells throughout the body. There are no processes to slow down the rate at which HGH is metabolized.
Concerning Sermorelin and GH-RH (of which Sermorelin is derivative), the body has antagonistic processes to slow down the rate of metabolism. If more Sermorelin is injected than the body needs, the brain releases Somatostatin, which slows down the rate at which the pituitary is activated by Sermorelin.
Of course, long-term abuse can still lead to medical issues. Though the science of Sermorelin is still evolving, Endocrinologists and Hormone Specialists consider the normal range of IGF-1 Levels to be from 220 ng/dl-270 ng/dl. IGF-1 is the most effective means we have to monitor upstream Growth Hormone Production because HGH is produced in pulses and metabolized quickly, so it is impossible to get a reliable reading of HGH Production directly.
If IGF-1 Levels elevate above 280-290 ng/dl regularly, this vastly increases the risk of HGH-related Side-Effects. When used as directed by a Hormone Doctor, IGF-1 has a very low risk of overdose-related side-effects. Most HRT Specialists shoot for the sweet-spot of 250 ng/dl when treating patients suffering from Somatopause. This gets them safely in the middle of the normal range for HGH production while minimizing the risk of side-effects as well as the risk of under-treating the condition.
Sermorelin and Flu-Like Symptoms
If you experience flu-like symptoms while on Sermorelin Acetate, this is a sign that your body is responding poorly to elevated HGH Levels, and you should inform your prescribing physician as soon as possible. Though Sermorelin has a lower incidence of side-effects than Bio-Identical Growth Hormone, long term-abuse will lead to similar symptoms. Sermorelin Abuse also causes Somatostatin levels to skyrocket, as well as other GH-RH antagonists, which can have a negative influence on your ability to produce Human Growth Hormone, especially if you stop taking Sermorelin. Increased Somatostatin Levels are your body’s way of preventing Human Growth Hormone Overdose. Allergic reaction to Sermorelin is very uncommon because Sermorelin is functionally identical to its natural counterpart, GH-RH.
Sermorelin Side-Effects Related to the Injection Site
The most common symptoms when Sermorelin is used as directed are related to the injection itself. Around ten percent of patients experience injection-site irritation, generally taking the form of swelling, redness, or itchiness. Bruising can also occur, most commonly among patients that don’t have practice with the self-administration of injection. Sermorelin is delivered subcutaneously, which uses a small needle which causes little pain for most patients.
While ten percent of patients experienced these symptoms, only one percent of Sermorelin Patients chose to suspend therapy as a result.
The best way to mitigate symptoms like swelling, redness, and pain at the injection site is to rotate injection sites with every administration. By injecting into a different area of viable subcutaneous tissue every time, you make it easier on your body and reduce the risk of adverse events.
Other Symptoms of Sermorelin Injection
The symptoms mentioned above are related to the area immediately surrounding the injection site, but there are other symptoms associated with the influx of Sermorelin delivered into the bloodstream. These symptoms are mainly the result of surging HGH and IGF-1 Levels. Many of these symptoms subside as the body gets acclimated to the injections, but you should still discuss them with your Hormone Doctor as soon as possible, especially if they are moderate-to-severe. Some symptoms to look out for are somnolence, hyperactivity, flushing, neck-tingling, headaches, dizziness, light-headedness, dysphagia, and rashes.
To Learn more about Sermorelin Acetate, we encourage you to contact us for more information and free consultation. We’ve helped patients across the United States overcome Somatopause and HGH Deficiency, and we would love to help you restore Hormone Balance and uplift your wellness!
Contact Us For A Fast And Professional Response
- Sermorelin for Weight Loss -- How Can Sermorelin Help You Lose Weight? - June 22nd, 2018
- Buy Sermorelin -- What to do When Sermorelin Arrives in the Postal Mail - May 28th, 2018
- Sermorelin Acetate Information - May 28th, 2018
- What are the Benefits of Injectable Sermorelin Acetate? - May 28th, 2018
- HGH Side Effects: Risks and Dangers of Growth Hormone Therapy - May 27th, 2018
- What Is Sermorelin Therapy? Frequently Asked Questions - May 26th, 2018
- Injectable Sermorelin with GHRP 6 for Men. - May 26th, 2018
- FAQ Sermorelin and Wikipedia About Sermorelin: What are Sermorelin Acetate Injections? - May 25th, 2018
- Sermorelin Side Effects Explained - May 24th, 2018
- Sermorelin Acetate FAQ and Wiki Guide - May 24th, 2018
- Sermorelin Therapy 21st Century Injectable Human Growth Hormone Restoration - May 24th, 2018
- Improve Body Composition with Sermorelin Acetate - May 22nd, 2018
- How Much Does Sermorelin Acetate Cost and How Does It Compare to HGH Therapy? - May 22nd, 2018
- Buy Sermorelin: How Can I Legitimately Get a Sermorelin Prescription? - May 22nd, 2018
- Age Management with Sermorelin Injection Treatment - May 22nd, 2018
- The Importance of IGF-1 — Boosting IGF-1 Levels with Sermorelin and Prescription HGH - May 22nd, 2018
- Sermorelin for Body Building – How Can Sermorelin Help You Gain Muscle Mass? - May 22nd, 2018
- Sermorelin Side Effects - November 15th, 2015