Video Download: Sermorelin With Ghrp 6 Hormone Doctor San Diego
Video Stream: Sermorelin With Ghrp 6 Hormone Doctor San Diego
What is the Purpose of Injectable Sermorelin Acetate Treatments?
The primary purpose of why hormone physicians prescribe injectable Sermorelin treatments is to stimulate the pituitary gland located at the bottom of the brain to release more Somatropin, aka Growth Hormone (GH).
Sermorelin doctors prescribe this growth hormone-releasing hormone analog because it is a secretagogue classed molecule that can help to reverse some of the effects of aging in adult humans.
It can provide other benefits for those who are suffering from symptoms associated with the diagnosis of hypopituitarism: adult-onset growth hormone deficiency, or andropause in men ("male menopause") and menopause, typical for women in middle age.
The key with Sermorelin shots is to prescribe the right dosage amount so that your IGF-1 levels are in the 250 ng/dl range -- going above 300 ng/dl you risk side effects.
What is the Secretagogue Sermorelin Acetate and How is it Similar to Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone?
As you may already know, a secretagogue is something that stimulates the release of another molecule. In the case of Sermorelin, it acts the same way as Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone but is a molecularly truncated version.
That is to say, Sermorelin is a shortened version of Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone. Injections are done subcutaneously (under the skin) using an insulin needle.
And Sermorelin vials usually come in 3 mg, 6 mg and 9 mg versions of lyophilized powder that you reconstitute, or mix with water.
The water you mix with Sermorelin is bacteriostatic water. Fortunately, Sermorelin is much less expensive than HGH.
The six-month program of Sermorelin might cost about $2,000 versus up to $5,000 to $6,000 for HGH.
Sermorelin Acetate is a truncated analog of a growth hormone-releasing factor (GRF 1-44) that is naturally produced by the hypothalamus to stimulate pituitary production of human growth hormone.
The increased HGH levels then increase the IGF-1 levels, insulin-like growth factor one, which is created in the liver. IGF-1 levels should not be too high or too low.
If IGF-1 levels are too low, you may get some of the premature symptoms of aging, and if IGF-1 is too high, you can get side effects associated with too much HGH.
What are Some of the Benefits of Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone and Sermorelin?
Sermorelin is a prescription drug that may be prescribed for adults for unlabeled uses, and the cost is about one-third the price of adult synthetic, recombinant human growth hormone (HGH) injection therapy. Sermorelin was initially manufactured under the prescription drug brand name of Geref.
Healthy amounts of IGF-1 circulating in the bloodstream helps increase metabolism, and thus burn fat (lipolysis), increase mineral bone density, helping to maintain healthy muscles, enhance the immune system, strengthen the heart, as well as improve the function of other organs in the body.
Because Sermorelin works with the body's endocrine feedback loop, you won't overproduce HGH, whereas when injecting HGH into the body, it's already there and must be utilized even if there happens to be too much at a given time, and thus HGH doesn't work as well with the hypothalamic-pituitary-liver feedback loop as Sermorelin.
The most popular reason people use injectable Sermorelin Therapy is that it increases adult lean muscle mass, reduces body fat, and reverses some of the visceral effects of aging.
Contact Us For A Fast And Professional Response
- Buy Sermorelin -- What to do When Sermorelin Arrives in the Postal Mail - May 9th, 2021
- Age Management with Sermorelin Injection Treatment - April 27th, 2021
- HGH Injections - February 21st, 2021
- HCG Diet and Weight Loss - February 19th, 2021
- Sermorelin Therapy 21st Century Injectable Human Growth Hormone Restoration - February 16th, 2021
- What are the Benefits of Sermorelin Acetate Injections versus HGH Injections? - January 14th, 2021
- Facilitating the Health of the Lymphatic System: How to Keep the Lymph System Healthy - January 5th, 2021
- Sermorelin for Women - November 27th, 2020
- Sermorelin Acetate Therapy Increases HGH - November 25th, 2020
- How Does Sermorelin Work? - November 22nd, 2020
- Injectable Sermorelin with GHRP-6 for Men - November 2nd, 2020
- GH-RH Therapy Benefits Cognitive Health of Elderly Patients - September 23rd, 2020
- GH-RH Antagonist May Be Effective Breast Cancer Treatment - September 21st, 2020
- Sermorelin โ HGH Injections Versus Sermorelin and Testosterone Therapy Programs - September 20th, 2020
Word Count: 549