What is the purpose of injectable Sermorelin acetate treatments?
The main purpose of why hormone physicians prescribe injectable Sermorelin treatments is to stimulate the pituitary gland located at the bottom of the brain, to release more Somatropin aka growth hormone (HGH). Sermorelin doctors prescribe this growth hormone releasing hormone analog because it is a secretagogue class molecule that can help to reverse some of the effects of aging in adult humans and provide other benefits for those who are suffering from symptoms associated with the diagnosis of hypopituitarism, adult onset growth hormone deficiency, or andropause in men (“male menopause”) and menopause, normal for women in middle age. The key with Sermorelin shots is to prescribe the right dosage amount so that your IGF-1 levels are in the 250 ng/dl range, going above 300 ng/dl you risk side effects.
What is the secretagogue Sermorelin Acetate and how is it similar to Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone?
As you may already know, a secretagogue is something that stimulates something else. In the case of Sermorelin, it acts the same way as Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone, but is a molecularly truncated version. That is to say Sermorelin is a shortened version of Growth hormone releasing hormone. Injections are done subcutaneously using an insulin needle. And Sermorelin vials come usually in 3 mg, 6 mg and 9 mg versions of lyophilized powder that you reconstitute, or mix with water. The water you mix with Sermorelin is bacteria static water. Fortunately Sermorelin is much less expensive than HGH. Six month program of Sermorelin might cost about $2000 verses up-to $5000 to $6000 for HGH.
Sermorelin Acetate is a truncated analog of a growth hormone releasing factor (GRF 1-44) that is naturally produced by the hypothalamus to stimulate pituitary production of human growth hormone. The increased HGH levels then increase the IGF-1 levels, insulin like growth factor one which is created in the liver. IGF-1 levels should not be too high or too low. If IGF-1 is too low you get some of the premature symptoms of aging and if IGF-1 is too high you can get side effects associated with too much HGH.
What are some of the Benefits of Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone and Sermorelin?
Sermorelin is a prescription drug that may be prescribed for adults for unlabeled uses and the cost is about one-third the price of adult synthetic, recombinant human growth hormone (HGH) injections therapy. Sermorelin was originally manufactured under the prescription drug brand name of Geref.
Healthy amounts of IGF-1 circulating in the blood stream helps increase metabolism, and thus burn fat (lipolysis), increase mineral bone density, help to maintain healthy muscles, enhance the immune system, strengthen the heart, as well as improve the function of other organs in the body. Because Sermorelin works with the bodies endocrine feed back loop, you wont over produce HGH, where as injecting HGH into the body, its already there and must be utilized even if there happens to be too much at a given time, and thus HGH doesn’t work as well with the hypothalamic-pituitary-liver feed back loop as Sermorelin.
The most popular reasons people use injectable Sermorelin Therapy is because it increases adult lean muscle mass, reduces body fat and reverses some of the visceral effects of aging.
Contact Us For A Fast And Professional Response
- Sermorelin Therapy 21st Century Injectable Human Growth Hormone Restoration - September 28th, 2018
- Facilitating the Health of the Lymphatic System: How to Keep the Lymph System Healthy - September 22nd, 2018
- What are the Benefits of Sermorelin Acetate Injections versus HGH Injections? - June 21st, 2018
- GH-RH Therapy Benefits Cognitive Health of Elderly Patients - June 21st, 2018
- GH-RH Antagonist May Be Effective Breast Cancer Treatment - June 2nd, 2018
- Buy Sermorelin -- What to do When Sermorelin Arrives in the Postal Mail - May 28th, 2018
- Injectable Sermorelin with GHRP 6 for Men. - May 26th, 2018
- How does Sermorelin Work? - May 26th, 2018
- Sermorelin - HGH Injections verses Sermorelin and Testosterone Therapy Programs - May 24th, 2018
- Sermorelin for Women - May 24th, 2018
- Age Management with Sermorelin Injection Treatment - May 22nd, 2018
- Sermorelin Acetate Therapy Increases HGH - May 22nd, 2018