For the human body to operate in peak condition, Human Growth Hormone Levels must remain in an optimal state.
When HGH Levels are too low, in the case of Somatopause and Growth Hormone Deficiency, this leads to health issues which are often correlated with aging, such as loss of strength, fatigue, increased adipose fat deposits, mild cognitive decline, joint pain, impaired immune health, and more.
One of the many hormones that are impacted by HGH Deficiency is IGF-1. In fact, many of the symptoms that we associated with Growth Hormone Deficiency are the result of the resultant decline in IGF-1 levels.
Video Download: The Importance Of Igf 1 Boosting Igf 1 Levels With Sermorelin And Prescription Hgh
Video Stream: The Importance Of Igf 1 Boosting Igf 1 Levels With Sermorelin And Prescription Hgh
What is IGF-1?
IGF-1 stands for Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1, and it is a potent hormone that is a direct relative of Human Growth Hormone. IGF-1 is secreted by the liver and circulates through the bloodstream, promoting cellular metabolism and improved physiological function.
How Does the Body Produce IGF-1?
IGF-1 is just one aspect of the complex Hypothalamic-Pituitary Axis.
When the body recognizes a need for increased IGF-1/Human Growth Hormone activity, the Hypothalamus releases a hormone called Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone, or GH-RH. GH-RH is a secretagogue, meaning that it exists to influence the production of another hormone. In this case, that hormone is HGH.
GH-RH travels to the pituitary gland via a set of blood vessels known as the Hypophysial Portal System, which acts as a highway for hormones to move between the Hypothalamus and the Pituitary. GH-RH stimulates pituitary cells known as Somatotrophs, which then release Human Growth Hormone.
Human Growth Hormone directly impacts many physiological systems as it travels through the bloodstream, but most of the heavy lifting is done by IGF-1 and other Growth Factors.
All HGH eventually circulates to the liver, where it is converted into IGF-1 and its relatives. IGF-1 then enters the blood and acts on cells all over the body, influencing metabolism and providing the great benefits of HGH Therapy.
How is IGF-1 Used to Diagnose Human Growth Hormone Deficiency?
Aside from its amazing effects on the human body, IGF-1 is incredibly vital for the accurate diagnosis of HGH Deficiency.
Because Human Growth Hormone is released episodically, it's challenging to measure HGH levels accurately. Growth Hormone Levels in the bloodstream surge and quickly fall in a matter of minutes. IGF-1 Activity is more regular, making it a reliable indicator of underlying Human Growth Hormone Production.
To assess IGF-1 Levels, the patient must provide a blood sample. Usually, that sample is tested for a variety of indicators of health, fitness, and hormone balance.
If IGF-1 levels are low, and the patient is displaying symptoms of Growth Hormone Deficiency, then they are likely eligible for Hormone Restoration with Bio-Identical Growth Hormone or Sermorelin Injections.
Boosting IGF-1 Levels with HGH and Sermorelin Acetate
To relieve HGH Deficiency by increasing Human Growth Hormone and IGF-1 Levels, there are two options available — Recombinant HGH Therapy and Sermorelin.
Both treatments are administered the same way, via Subcutaneous (SubQ) Injection. Using an insulin needle, the hormones are delivered into the fatty tissue just beneath the skin. The injections are both administered with the same frequency as well — usually five times per week, with two consecutive days of rest.
Both avenues of treatment are beneficial but achieve the goal of HGH Replenishment via different methods.
Sermorelin is a functional analog of Endogenous GH-RH, with a slightly different configuration that still activates Somatotrophs. Sermorelin encourages the body to produce its own HGH. Bio-Identical Growth Hormone, on the other hand, is a direct replacement for naturally produced Human Growth Hormone, improving daily HGH Levels.
Sermorelin is less expensive and can be prescribed off-label, which makes it an attractive substitute for Human Growth Hormone Shots.
Find a Hormone Doctor for HRT Therapy
If you're interested in improving your IGF-1 levels and combatting the effects of Somatopause, we may be able to help. Our Board-Certified HRT Clinic works with patients all across the country to restore Hormone Balance and improve the quality of life of our patients.
We work with men and women 30 and older, to identify and treat Hormone Imbalance and Deficiency and help patients live lives free of the constraints of various Hormone-Related Conditions.
If you'd like to speak with one of our Endocrinologists or Hormone Specialists, we offer a free consultation to our patients via phone.
We work with affiliate doctors in your area to make the diagnostic and treatment process a breeze, and we work with respected Hormone Pharmacies to provide you HRT Treatments of the highest quality and best price! We look forward to hearing from you!
- Sermorelin Acetate Side Effects - September 13th, 2020
- Buy Sermorelin -- What to do When Sermorelin Arrives in the Postal Mail - September 12th, 2020
- How Much Does Sermorelin Acetate Cost and How Does It Compare to HGH Therapy? - September 7th, 2020
- Sermorelin for Body Building – How Can Sermorelin Help You Gain Muscle Mass? - September 6th, 2020
- Age Management with Sermorelin Injection Treatment - September 4th, 2020
- Buy Sermorelin: How Can I Legitimately Get a Sermorelin Prescription? - September 4th, 2020
- Sermorelin Acetate FAQ and Wiki Guide - September 3rd, 2020
- Sermorelin Therapy 21st Century Injectable Human Growth Hormone Restoration - August 1st, 2020
- Buy Sermorelin Acetate Injections From a USA Clinic: HGH, testosterone, Sermorelin, HRT (Hormone replacement therapy) - July 25th, 2020
- What are the Benefits of Injectable Sermorelin Acetate? - July 12th, 2020
- Sermorelin for Weight Loss -- How Can Sermorelin Help You Lose Weight? - July 8th, 2020
- Improve Body Composition with Sermorelin Acetate - June 25th, 2020
- Side-Effects of Sermorelin You May Experience After Injection - June 19th, 2020
- Ipamorelin Therapy for Human Growth Hormone Deficiency - March 20th, 2020
- FAQ Sermorelin and Wikipedia About Sermorelin: What are Sermorelin Acetate Injections? - March 10th, 2020
- Injectable Sermorelin with GHRP-6 for Men - March 10th, 2020
- What Is Sermorelin Therapy? Frequently Asked Questions - February 6th, 2020
- Sermorelin Acetate Information - November 5th, 2019
- HGH Side Effects: Risks and Dangers of Growth Hormone Therapy - November 2nd, 2019
- Sermorelin Side Effects Explained - October 30th, 2019
Contact Us For A Fast And Professional Response
Word Count: 780