The Benefits of Boosting Testosterone Levels
While the focus of this website is to discuss the fantastic benefits of sermorelin acetate for patients suffering from the adult-onset growth hormone deficiency, let's change topics for a bit and talk about another significant hormone that can plummet as we age: testosterone.
Low testosterone is something that can be experienced by both men and women, but testosterone replacement therapy for low-T is usually advertised and recommended for men.
It is the “manly” hormone, after all, and necessary for men's health even well into advanced age. When a man is suffering from low testosterone, the medical term is hypogonadism.
Video Download: The Benefits Of Boosting Testosterone Levels
Video Stream: The Benefits Of Boosting Testosterone Levels
Testosterone: the Back Story
Testosterone is a hormone necessary for sexual development in boys and men. It is what gives rise to puberty in boys – developing secondary sex characteristics such as deepening of the voice and the growth of facial hair. Testosterone is produced in the testes of men, and smaller amounts are produced in the ovaries of women.
Testosterone Declines in Men and Women as a By-Product of Aging
Testosterone levels gradually decline with age and maybe even lower due to various factors including injury to the pituitary gland, hormonal imbalance, poor nutrition, disease, and an overall poor lifestyle in general.
This can be incredibly detrimental as an association between low testosterone and cognitive decline (dementia, Alzheimer's) has been noted in several studies. Low testosterone can be a significant factor for some in the loss of their libido, AKA sex drive, boosting testosterone levels is directly correlated with many in a dramatic increase in sexual function and drive.
Primary Roles of Testosterone
- Builds muscle mass and strengthens bones -- Men produce seven times more in their bodies than women. It explains why men are, on average, more muscular than women.
- Secondary sex characteristics -- During puberty, the penis enlarges, testicles enlarge, hair and muscle growth increases, and deepening of the voice occurs.
- Maintains a healthy sex drive -- Both men and women need testosterone for a healthy sex drive. Low-T in men and women can cause a lack of desire for sex.
- Wards off depression -- One of the best benefits of testosterone talked about the least. Testosterone boosts mood in men and women.
- Aid in increasing verbal memory and cognitive ability -- Seen in older men and women with cognitive decline, testosterone has been strongly correlated in some studies with mental acuity, mental function, memory, and focus.
Thankfully, hypogonadism, or low-T, is super easy to diagnose and treat! Read on to learn more! Both men and women can benefit from testosterone replacement therapy. It's easy to get to the USA. Just get a blood test to start the process. A simple yearly physical exam will follow.
Major Symptoms to Be Concerned With
First off, most older men will experience low testosterone in their lifetimes, starting in their mid to late 30s, and definitely in their 40s and 50s, and 60s.
It is almost inevitable – testosterone levels gradually decline with age, and we are only living longer and longer in this modern age to see that decline goes even further. We want to enjoy a happy and high-quality life as the years add up, but sometimes hormone decline gets in the way of that.
The symptoms to watch out for are reduced muscle mass, increased body fat, and erectile dysfunction – the three major signs that you may be suffering from low testosterone or hormonal imbalance.
Loss of sex drive, mood swings, lack of motivation, scatterbrained, brain fog, memory issues, and other forms of cognitive decline are very high up on the list of people who are experiencing low testosterone levels.
Benefits of Testosterone Boosters
Boosting your testosterone levels has some awesome benefits.
Let us take a look at each one.
Improvement of heart health. Our hearts are what keeps us alive. Our hearts are muscle. The heart is responsible for circulating nutrients around our bodies and keeping us nourished and oxygenated. Testosterone's role in heart health is in increasing the number of red blood cells.
Low red blood cells result in anemia, causing fatigue and dizziness. People also forget that the heart is a muscle. Scientists have conducted several medical studies on men with cardiovascular disease: 30% of men with low-T, had heart attacks.
They came to this understanding by testing the testosterone levels in men who recently had heart attacks. Young men in their 20s and 30s with normal healthy testosterone levels seldom have heart attacks.
Muscle development. Testosterone plays a significant role in developing and maintaining muscle mass.
It promotes the production of lean muscle mass and body fat loss. Sarcopenia is the term used to describe muscle loss.
Men with Low-T often experience sarcopenia, and as a consequence, many of them gain a big jelly belly or the good old fashioned buddha belly as some men like to joke.
Bone health. Bone mineral density tends to decline as well as we age, resulting in the rising incidences of hip fractures and the like. However, if you maintain adequate levels of testosterone, it may help to ward off such consequences as falling and maintain healthy bone mineral density.
Some studies have suggested the reason why women sometimes suffer from osteoporosis -- which is a bone decline or deficiency in bone mineral density -- in part, might be strongly related to their testosterone levels.
Cognitive health. It has been shown in various scientific studies that testosterone appears to have a protective effect on mental health in aging patients.
Improved results are seen on “brain tests” by patients who were even recently given a boost in testosterone, as well as behavioral changes. Testosterone plays a big role in brain health for both sexes.
Natural Testosterone Boosters
So, what are some natural ways to boost your testosterone? As stated previously, low testosterone can be caused by poor lifestyle choices, not just physiological issues with the pituitary gland or testes.
Exercise and Testosterone
Exercise is a great way to boost your testosterone naturally! Not just cardio, but especially strength or resistance training, have the most effective in terms of raising testosterone levels. People who exercise regularly have higher testosterone levels, in general.
In older folks, the ones most affected by low testosterone, it has been shown that exercise increases testosterone levels, fitness levels, and reaction time (cognitive health!).
Even in obese men, increasing their physical activity was more beneficial in raising testosterone levels than their weight loss diet. Imagine that, you can increase your testosterone more with exercise than changing your diet, but diet can not be discounted.
Diet and Testosterone Levels
Your diet is another area that you should focus on as well. A diet based on whole foods, not processed or junk foods, is where it's at. This also requires a healthy balance of fat, protein, and complex carbs. Protein is incredibly important, especially as you increase your exercise time.
Eating enough protein keeps your body fat percentage under control. If you are going to consume fats, consume a moderate amount, and make sure they are healthy fats. Avocado is an excellent source of healthy fats.
Intermittent Fasting and Testosterone
Occasionally experimenting with intermittent fasting may boost your testosterone levels as well. Our ancestors did not live in food abundance like we do today, and the occasional fast was sometimes a forced reality.
Throwing a short period of fasting at your body will help you maintain your weight and avoid overeating.
Many benefits have been noted from intermittent fasting that we will not discuss here, but should be something to research on your own as we post other articles on this website about it. Either way, focusing on a balanced diet that isn't too restrictive or full of junk food is the way to go in boosting testosterone levels.
Try getting all your calories in 24 hours in a nine-hour window, and be sure to hydrate yourself with lots of water during the 16 hours you don't eat and aren't sleeping.
American Testosterone Replacement Therapy, TRT for Low-T
Another option for boosting testosterone is testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). Only patients who have a clinical necessity for testosterone therapy should undergo TRT.
Thankfully, this clinical need is easily diagnosed via a simple blood test.
If you are older, have been experiencing the symptoms stated previously and have tried natural ways of boosting your testosterone to no avail, or just want to cut to the chase and see if your levels are low, consider getting a comprehensive blood test.
Don't wait! Fill out the communication form on our website.
Our clinic offers physician-monitored TRT programs once the clinical necessity has been determined. Fill out the communication form on our website for a free no-obligation chat with one of our clinical advisors, nurses, or doctors.
Don't be shy. Call our clinic or fill out our contact form to speak to one of our patient coordinators for further information to see if testosterone is right for you. It is free to discuss options, and you are under no obligation to pursue the program.
We can get you started with a blood test in your area through LabCorp or Quest Diagnostics.
Check out our state maps on this website and will evaluate these results with you to determine whether you are suffering from low testosterone or hypogonadism in general.
Don't wait any longer if you are experiencing the three major symptoms: reduced muscle mass, increased body fat, or erectile dysfunction – the longer you wait, the worse it might get.
Contact us today! After filling out our communication form, pick up your mobile phone, and leave your contact info. We will call you right back.
- North Dakota Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - January 22nd, 2021
- Sacramento California Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - January 18th, 2021
- Wisconsin Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - January 12th, 2021
- New Mexico Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - January 11th, 2021
- New Jersey Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - January 9th, 2021
- Ohio Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - January 7th, 2021
- Real Sermorelin or HGH Injections versus Swallowing Fake HGH Tablets, Pills, Supplements - January 4th, 2021
- Alabama Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - January 3rd, 2021
- Tennessee Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - January 2nd, 2021
- Arizona Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - December 30th, 2020
- New York Sermorelin Prescriptions For HGH Deficiency - December 28th, 2020
- Chicago, Illinois Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - December 23rd, 2020
- Prescription Sermorelin Injections in Miami Florida - December 22nd, 2020
- Plenty of Sex – and I Mean PLENTY – Will Boost Your Health NOW! - December 20th, 2020
- North Carolina Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - December 16th, 2020
- Michigan Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - December 14th, 2020
- Massachusetts Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - December 12th, 2020
- Hawaii Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - December 11th, 2020
- Iowa Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - December 10th, 2020
- Nevada Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - December 9th, 2020
- The Tom Kerridge Dopamine Diet Can Carry You to a New World of Weight Loss and Pleasure - December 6th, 2020
- Retaining Muscle Mass When the Gym Isn't an Option - December 5th, 2020
- Blow Your Mind on Dope and Blow Your Testosterone Levels Through the Roof! - December 3rd, 2020
- Fitness, Beauty, and Hormone Balance - December 1st, 2020
- Primer on Hypogonadism, Two Major Types and Causes of it - November 26th, 2020
- Comprehensive Blood Panel for Women Interested in Hormone Replacement Therapy - November 22nd, 2020
- Comprehensive Blood Panel for Men Interested in Hormone Replacement Therapy - November 20th, 2020
- Information About DHEA - Why Do People Use DHEA? - November 14th, 2020
- Testosterone Therapy May Help Men Prevent or Reverse Type-2 Diabetes - November 13th, 2020
- Los Angeles Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - November 12th, 2020
- Can Human Growth Hormone Slow Down Aging? - November 11th, 2020
- Nutrition and Sex Hormone Balance - October 24th, 2020
- Sermorelin and Testosterone: The Perfect Duo for Getting Through Menopause? - October 11th, 2020
- Are there any differences between bioidentical hormones and synthetic hormones, and is one safer than the other? - September 19th, 2020
- Alaska Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - September 17th, 2020
- Nebraska Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - September 5th, 2020
- Georgia Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - August 28th, 2020
- Maine Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - August 27th, 2020
- Texas Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - August 26th, 2020
- West Virginia Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - August 24th, 2020
- Utah Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - August 23rd, 2020
- The Role of Osteocalcin in Health and Longevity - August 23rd, 2020
- Connecticut Sermorelin Clinic for HGH Deficiency Symptoms - August 21st, 2020
- Minnesota Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - August 21st, 2020
- Kentucky Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - August 20th, 2020
- Louisiana Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - August 19th, 2020
- Oklahoma Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - August 18th, 2020
- South Dakota Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - August 17th, 2020
- Wyoming Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - August 16th, 2020
- Illinois Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - August 15th, 2020
- Maryland Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - August 13th, 2020
- Virginia Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - August 11th, 2020
- Arkansas Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - August 10th, 2020
- Oregon Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - August 9th, 2020
- Pennsylvania Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - August 8th, 2020
- Florida Sermorelin Clinics, Doctors and Injectable Treatment for HGH Deficiency - August 7th, 2020
- California Sermorelin Clinic, Doctor, Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - August 6th, 2020
- Indiana Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - August 5th, 2020
- Washington Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - August 4th, 2020
- Idaho Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - August 3rd, 2020
- Delaware Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - August 2nd, 2020
- Missouri Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - August 1st, 2020
- Colorado Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - July 30th, 2020
- Kansas Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - July 29th, 2020
- New Hampshire Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - July 27th, 2020
- San Francisco Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - July 25th, 2020
- Washington, D.C. Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - July 24th, 2020
- San Diego Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - July 22nd, 2020
- Mississippi Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - July 21st, 2020
- Rhode Island Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - July 20th, 2020
- Vermont Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - July 19th, 2020
- Menopause HRT Treatment May Protect Women Against Covid-19 - July 19th, 2020
- Montana Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency -- HRT Sermorelin Clinic - July 18th, 2020
- South Carolina Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - July 17th, 2020
- Understanding Vaginal Dryness, Vaginitis, and Vaginal Atrophy - January 20th, 2020
- Birmingham Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - November 5th, 2018
- Huntsville Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - November 5th, 2018
- Mobile Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - November 5th, 2018
- Montgomery Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - November 5th, 2018
- Anchorage Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - November 5th, 2018
Contact Us For A Fast And Professional Response
Word Count: 1618