Video Link: https://vimeo.com/474928731
Video Download: The Role Of Osteocalcin In Health And Longevity
Video Stream: The Role Of Osteocalcin In Health And Longevity
You've probably never heard of Osteocalcin. It's not high on the list of well-recognized hormones like Testosterone, Estrogen, and Human Growth Hormone. In the coming years, that will likely change, however.
As researchers learn more about this hormone, they theorize exciting new opportunities to improve health and wellness. There is hopeful evidence that treatments derived from Osteocalcin will help patients preserve both body and mind as they get older.
What Is Osteocalcin?
Osteocalcin is a protein that's abundant in bone tissue and also acts as a hormone. At first, it was hypothesized that Osteocalcin played a role in bone remodeling, but lab experiments proved that this was not the case. Researchers were surprised to discover that Osteocalcin had substantial effects on cognition and body fat composition.
In animal studies, mice bred without Osteocalcin performed worse on cognitive tasks and had higher levels of blood glucose.
This discovery eventually changed how doctors and scientists think about the skeletal system, proving that it was an active contributor to normal physiological function rather than a passive structure.
Osteocalcin and the Aging Process
We all know that preserving bone health is an essential aspect of aging gracefully. Our bones lose density as we get older, increasing the risk of osteoporosis, fractures, and breaks.
Osteocalcin also remains critical as we get older. It's strongly believed that declining Osteocalcin levels contribute to cognitive decline and memory issues. It's also suspected to be one of the reasons why our muscles get weaker as we get older, along with declining Testosterone Levels.
Osteocalcin is also important because it helps regulate the production of other hormones. It helps keep the whole system running smoothly.
It's involved in energy production during exercise, and it encourages the release of crucial neurotransmitters associated with energy.
Osteocalcin Therapy May Help Reverse or at Least Ameliorate Aging
The same researchers that first discovered the function of Osteocalcin are still doing important work. Today, researchers are investigating the use of Osteocalcin Therapy as an anti-aging tool.
This research is still in laboratory-phase, but there are certainly some promising results. In mice, it appears that Osteocalcin injections help protect cognition, muscle mass, and exercise capacity.
One of the best ways to keep Osteocalcin Levels elevated is through regular exercise. Regular exercise keeps pumping Osteocalcin into the bloodstream, which is strongly believed to have a protective effect upon cognitive health and energy levels.
It's hypothesized that this increase in Osteocalcin availability is a key reason why older folks that exercise have a lower risk/severity of cognitive decline. It's also believed that maintaining an active lifestyle during youth continues to pay dividends throughout the lifespan.
Osteocalcin-Based Drugs Expected for Use in Future Therapies
In the not-so-distant future, the power of Osteocalcin and other Hormones produced by bone tissue will become an important tool in the Anti-Aging arsenal.
Today, researchers are working on creating a medication that stimulates the production of Osteocalcin, as well as synthetic variants of Osteocalcin with a half-life sufficient to provide real and affordable benefits to patients.
Scientists are also evaluating the effects of other bone-based hormones such as DPP4.
Contact Us For A Fast And Professional Response
- Bodybuilding, HGH, and Staying at the Top of Your Game - March 1st, 2023
- Wheat Germ Can Be a Part of Your Health Plan - December 21st, 2022
- Boost testosterone with a few minor changes - December 6th, 2022
- Finally! An easy way to boost metabolism: The Soleus Pushup - November 30th, 2022
- Effective, Safe Results with Oral Testosterone in Men With Low-T - November 24th, 2022
- Sermorelin or Growth Hormone? - November 16th, 2022
- The Benefits of Semax - November 9th, 2022
- Vitamins That Revitalize and Restore Healthy Hair - November 7th, 2022
- Causes of Sex Drive Differences in Couples - October 27th, 2022
- Outside Factors Influence Testosterone Treatment - October 12th, 2022
- Growth Hormone acts on the brain to conserve energy during weight loss - October 5th, 2022
- Male Designer and Model Discusses Pros and Cons of Early Testosterone Therapy - October 3rd, 2022
- Another Way Our Clinic Can Save You - September 28th, 2022
- Recent Study Concludes: Testosterone Promotes Cuddling as well as Aggression - September 28th, 2022
- Can You Believe That Testosterone Actually Promotes Cuddling? - September 16th, 2022
- Hormone Imbalance May Impact Weight More Than Caloric Intake - August 2nd, 2022
- What Do You Mean, “Board Certified Physicians”? - June 23rd, 2022
- Correlation Between Low Testosterone and Unemployment - June 14th, 2022
- Types and Causes of Hypogonadism - January 17th, 2022
- Sleep Deprivation and Disruption Contribute to Erectile Dysfunction - December 12th, 2021
- Zomacton Prescriptions for Human Growth Hormone Deficiency - October 30th, 2021
- Getting to the Root of Erectile Dysfunction – Six Causes of ED - October 16th, 2021
- Improve Libido, Strength, and More with Sermorelin Acetate! - October 6th, 2021
- Ipamorelin Acetate Peptide Treatment Improves HGH Levels - September 10th, 2021
- Melt Stubborn Belly Fat and Restore HGH with Tesamorelin - September 9th, 2021
- Adjusting Lifestyle to Lose Weight in a Way that Improves Hormone Balance - September 6th, 2021
- Major Report Signals Dangers of Microplastics as Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals - September 6th, 2021
- Comprehensive Blood Panel for Women Interested in Hormone Replacement Therapy - September 6th, 2021
- Preserving Fertility While Treating Testosterone Deficiency - September 6th, 2021
- Norditropin HGH Therapy for Growth Hormone Deficiency - September 6th, 2021
- Menopause HRT Treatment May Protect Women Against Covid-19 - September 5th, 2021
- Vitamins, Nutrients, and Supplements for Healthy Nails, Skin, and Hair - August 6th, 2021
- How Do Hormonal Imbalances Affect Men? - July 20th, 2021
- Dioxins: A Serious Endocrine-Disruptor that Harms Hormone Balance - June 30th, 2021
- Andropause - Protecting Yourself from the Effects of Male Menopause - June 22nd, 2021
- Sleeping Well to Boost HGH and Enhance Hormone Balance - June 3rd, 2021
- Omnitrope HGH Treatments for Growth Hormone Deficiency - May 30th, 2021
- Nevada Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - May 28th, 2021
- Keto Diet Shows Promise Helping Overweight Guys Boost Testosterone - May 27th, 2021
- The Tom Kerridge Dopamine Diet Can Carry You to a New World of Weight Loss and Pleasure - May 22nd, 2021
- Darkness is Important for Deep Sleep and Hormone Balance - May 20th, 2021
- Will COVID-19 Affect My Testosterone Levels? - May 19th, 2021
- Intermittent Fasting – Enhance Hormone Balance and Live Healthier with a Strategic Diet - May 13th, 2021
- Five Exciting Breakthroughs in Life Extension Medicine - May 6th, 2021
- Nebraska Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - May 1st, 2021
- Georgia Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - April 24th, 2021
- Maine Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - April 23rd, 2021
- Connecticut Sermorelin Clinic for HGH Deficiency Symptoms - April 21st, 2021
- Low Fat Diets Suppress Natural Testosterone Production - April 21st, 2021
- Texas Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - April 15th, 2021
- West Virginia Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - April 13th, 2021
- Utah Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - April 12th, 2021
- New Treatment Shows Promise to Reverse Male-Pattern Baldness - March 23rd, 2021
- Kentucky Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 15th, 2021
- Louisiana Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 12th, 2021
- Oklahoma Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 11th, 2021
- Five Simple Ways to Naturally Increase HGH Levels - March 10th, 2021
- How to Boost HGH Levels Naturally This Year or Supplement with HGH Injections - March 9th, 2021
- South Dakota Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - March 7th, 2021
- Wyoming Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 6th, 2021
- Illinois Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 5th, 2021
- Maryland Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 3rd, 2021
- Virginia Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 1st, 2021
- Improve Cardiovascular Endurance with Exercise-Based Cardiac Rehabilitation - February 27th, 2021
- Arkansas Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 26th, 2021
- Oregon Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 25th, 2021
- Pennsylvania Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 24th, 2021
- Florida Sermorelin Clinics, Doctors and Injectable Treatment for HGH Deficiency - February 23rd, 2021
- California Sermorelin Clinic, Doctor, Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 22nd, 2021
- Indiana Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 21st, 2021
- Washington Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 20th, 2021
- Idaho Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - February 19th, 2021
- Delaware Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 17th, 2021
- Elevated Homocysteine Levels May Heighten Risk Of Heart Attack, Stroke, & Alzheimer's Disease - February 16th, 2021
- Missouri Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 15th, 2021
- Colorado Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 15th, 2021
- Kansas Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 12th, 2021
- New Hampshire Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - February 11th, 2021
- San Francisco Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 9th, 2021
- Understanding Vaginal Dryness, Vaginitis, and Vaginal Atrophy - February 8th, 2021
Word Count: 530