If you’ve been on the fence about testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) because you hate the thought of needles or think creams/gels are just messy and risky with little ones around, then here’s your chance to experience the benefits of testosterone therapy to treat hormone imbalance.
Halozyme Therapeutics has announced its commercial launch of Tlando – an oral treatment for men suffering from low testosterone, also known as hypogonadism. Hypogonadism can be a debilitating condition that is on the rise across the United States.
Taking a Pill for Low Testosterone is Now the Real Deal
For decades, the only option for men suffering from low-T was testosterone injections that must be injected intramuscularly.
Then came testosterone creams/gels as well as pellets. Creams and gels are super easy to use but are risky since they can rub off on others if you are not careful.
This would be especially harmful to children and women. Pellets have not been a popular choice over the years. They are little pellets inserted under the skin and slowly release testosterone over a certain period. But now, with the development of an oral form of testosterone, it’s as simple as taking a pill.
The Food and Drug Administration approved Tlando on March 28th, 2022. It is composed of testosterone undecanoate. Just in 2018, Halozyme Therapeutics released Xyosted, a weekly subcutaneous auto-injector of testosterone for the same type of hormone replacement therapy (HRT).
Now there are so many options for treating low testosterone that there really is no excuse for men to suffer any longer from it. It’s time to get your hormones balanced and your quality of life at a 10/10.
Are You Suffering From Hypogonadism?
If you are over the age of 40 and suffering from a particular set of symptoms, there is a high probability that you have low testosterone.
What’s incredible is that it is easy to test for and easy to treat. Even more accessible now with the release of Tlando.
Hypogonadism is most common in men who are older, obese, and/or suffering from type 2 diabetes. It appears that at least 35% of men who are older than 45 have hypogonadism.
The most common symptoms of low testosterone are erectile dysfunction, chronic fatigue, and mood disorders such as depression and anxiety.
Because low-T causes such issues as depression and/or anxiety, it is incredibly important to be on the lookout for this by testing regularly and getting treatment promptly.
Men who balance their testosterone levels, bringing them to healthy and adequate levels in the blood, experience improved sexual function, better moods, increased muscle mass, higher exercise capacity, and improved heart health.
Men need testosterone to maintain adequate blood flow – hence its role in so many systems of the male body. The body needs good blood flow for sex, building muscle, and maintaining a healthy heart.
We highly recommend you check your testosterone levels every six months to a year. Our clinic can help you make and keep those appointments.
If you find that your levels are not healthy, consider discussing a TRT therapy program with us.
Treatment may include the simple oral testosterone therapy product, Tlando, which is highly anticipated by thousands of men across the country.
Contact Us For A Fast And Professional Response
- Sermorelin — HGH Injections Versus Sermorelin and Testosterone Therapy Programs - [Last Updated On: September 12th, 2023] [Originally Added On: September 20th, 2020]
- The scientific research benefits of testosterone treatment (TRT) - [Last Updated On: January 20th, 2023] [Originally Added On: September 26th, 2020]
- Low-T Associated with Increased Risk of Atherosclerosis in Men with Type-2 Diabetes - [Last Updated On: November 29th, 2021] [Originally Added On: October 20th, 2020]
- Health Changes Associated with Low Testosterone and Andropause - [Last Updated On: December 30th, 2021] [Originally Added On: November 16th, 2020]
- Five Sports for Living Longer – Life Extension Through Sport - [Last Updated On: November 13th, 2021] [Originally Added On: December 2nd, 2020]
- Covid-19 Mortality Risk Correlates With Low-T - [Last Updated On: November 28th, 2021] [Originally Added On: December 17th, 2020]
- New Research Explores How Testosterone Influences Your Popular or Unpopular Opinions - [Last Updated On: May 29th, 2023] [Originally Added On: February 22nd, 2021]
- Primary Versus Secondary Hypogonadism - [Last Updated On: May 19th, 2023] [Originally Added On: March 15th, 2021]
- Testosterone Cypionate Information - [Last Updated On: October 11th, 2022] [Originally Added On: May 5th, 2021]
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy May Help Cure Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease - [Last Updated On: May 29th, 2023] [Originally Added On: June 5th, 2021]
- Hydraulic Fracturing: Another Environmental Pollutant That Affects Your Testosterone Levels - [Last Updated On: May 28th, 2023] [Originally Added On: July 11th, 2021]
- Can Low Testosterone Be Cured? - [Last Updated On: May 29th, 2023] [Originally Added On: September 5th, 2021]
- Low Testosterone (Low T) - [Last Updated On: December 6th, 2021] [Originally Added On: September 7th, 2021]
- Low Testosterone – A Possible Link to Rheumatoid Arthritis Risk? - [Last Updated On: June 4th, 2023] [Originally Added On: February 12th, 2022]
- The (Surprising) Necessity for Estrogen in Men - [Last Updated On: June 4th, 2023] [Originally Added On: March 1st, 2022]
- Anti-Aging Benefits from Hormone Balance - [Last Updated On: May 29th, 2023] [Originally Added On: March 22nd, 2022]
- Male Testosterone Levels Have Dropped by Half - Fact or Myth? - [Last Updated On: June 24th, 2022] [Originally Added On: May 14th, 2022]
- Tlando Low-T Treatment - A Safe and Effective Pill for Testosterone Deficiency - [Last Updated On: July 26th, 2022] [Originally Added On: June 25th, 2022]
- Fatigue and Lack of Sexual Interest: Could it be Male Menopause? - [Last Updated On: June 4th, 2023] [Originally Added On: June 27th, 2022]
- The Power of Testosterone—Improving Memory in Diabetics - [Last Updated On: July 26th, 2022] [Originally Added On: July 12th, 2022]
- Kyzatrex Achieves FDA Approval—A Brand New Oral Testosterone Treatment - [Last Updated On: September 9th, 2022] [Originally Added On: August 13th, 2022]
- How Testosterone and Social Context Influence Behavior - [Last Updated On: December 26th, 2022] [Originally Added On: December 11th, 2022]