GHRH Pre-Cursor Secretagogue Analog (Sermorelin)
Sermorelin is an active biological analog of growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) that is produced by the human brain to stimulate production and release of growth hormone by the pituitary gland.
During youth, ample amounts of GHRH are created so that the pituitary can provide the body with sufficient growth hormone to sustain health, vitality, and otherwise typical aspects of form and function.
However, during aging, GHRH declines, causing reduced production and secretion of pituitary hGH and thereby increasing the sequelae of growth hormone insufficiency that erodes health, vigor, and vitality during later life.
Sermorelin is the acetate salt of an imitated synthetic amino acid polypeptide, consisting of the first 29 of 44 amino acids of naturally occurring Human Growth Hormone-releasing hormone (GH-H) in the body.
Sermorelin acetate is the last of the hypothalamic-releasing hormones to be identified and characterized and represents the shortest fragment of GH-RH known to possess the full biological activity of the parent hormone known as Human Growth Hormone-releasing hormone (GH-H).
In contrast to increased growth hormone levels by the injection of bio-synthetic or Bio-identical Human Growth Hormone, GH-RH injections increase plasma growth hormone concentrations in patients with an idiopathic growth hormone deficiency, by directly stimulating the pituitary gland to release natural Human Growth Hormone.
Sermorelin acetate for injection (GH-RH ) is similar to natural GH-RH concerning its ability to stimulate HGH secretions in humans.
GH-RH for injection has been useful in the treatment of growth hormone deficiency in children. The clinic anticipates that GH-RH will also be helpful in the treatment of adult growth hormone deficiency because it has been useful in the treatment of children, and because HGH has already proven itself useful in cases of adult growth hormone deficiency.
The GH-RH used by the clinic has been studied for 12 years in more than 70 clinical trials in over 2,600 child patients totaling more than 485 patient-years of treatment.
Growth hormone-releasing hormone for injection was approved for use in children by the FDA in 1997 and became available to the clinic in 1998.
It is an experimental clinic treatment with regards to adult patients who are prescribed about half the dose of a small child. Prior clinic approval is required to participate in the adult clinical trial program conducted by the clinic.
This therapy has excellent potential for adults who have a growth hormone deficiency and seek to reverse the effects of aging or treat a medical disorder. A patient who is unsatisfied with the results obtained through GH-GH therapy may elect to be addressed after that with HGH replacement therapy or vice versa.
Typically each bottle of Sermorelin, we have you put 3cc’s (3ml) of the bacteria static water into it.
This is done by tilting the container to a 45-degree angle and allowing the water to drip in from the needle slowly, so there is no foaming, contact us for the specific protocol for mixing the bacteria static water with the sermorelin white powder to create a clear liquid sermorelin which is used for injecting.
Doing a dose of 300mcg a night, you would pull 30 on the insulin needle – this dose would make one bottle last ten days. Thus it would take three bottles to last one month
Doing a dose of 200mcg a night, you would pull 20 on the insulin needle, this dose would last 15 days, and thus, it would take two bottles to last one month.
Prakash A, Goa KL. Sermorelin: a review of its use in the diagnosis and treatment of children with idiopathic growth hormone deficiency. BioDrugs. 1999;12(2):139-157.
Russell-Aulet M, Dimaraki EV, Jaffe CA, DeMott-Friberg R, Barkan AL. Aging-related growth hormone (GH) decrease is a selective hypothalamic GH-releasing hormone pulse amplitude mediated phenomenon. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2001;56(2): M124-M129.
- Sermorelin - The Next Level of Growth Hormone - March 18th, 2020
- How Does Sermorelin Work? - March 15th, 2020
- Injectable Sermorelin with GHRP-6 for Men - March 10th, 2020
- Sermorelin Dosage Administration Questions - February 28th, 2020
- Sermorelin Benefits - February 19th, 2020
- Real HGH Sermorelin Prescription - November 7th, 2019
- GH Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy and Sermorelin Acetate Therapy - November 6th, 2019
- Sermorelin Injections Info Guide - November 6th, 2019
- Buy Sermorelin -- What to do When Sermorelin Arrives in the Postal Mail - November 3rd, 2019
- Sermorelin Acetate - November 1st, 2019
- Sermorelin Acetate GHRP-6 Benefits - October 29th, 2019
- Sermorelin with GHRP-6 - Hormone Doctor San Diego - October 28th, 2019
- Sermorelin Injection Advanced Patient Information - Drugs.com - October 27th, 2019
- B12 Injection Therapy as Part of Hormone Replacement Therapy - Video - October 20th, 2019
- Age Management with Sermorelin Injection Treatment - October 15th, 2019
- How do I buy sermorelin injections online from a reputable hormone clinic? - October 14th, 2019
- Buy Sermorelin: How Can I Legitimately Get a Sermorelin Prescription? - October 12th, 2019
- Hormone Replacement Therapy With Sermorelin Injections - September 6th, 2019
- Sermorelin: an Affordable HGH Pituitary Stimulating Alternative - September 5th, 2019
- Sermorelin Usage Instructions - Sermorelin Preparation for Injection - July 17th, 2019
- Sermorelin Therapy 21st Century Injectable Human Growth Hormone Restoration - April 28th, 2019
- Sermorelin Therapy, What it is, How it Works and Sleep Health - April 3rd, 2019
- Sermorelin Medically-Facilitated Weight Loss -- A Holistic Approach - March 5th, 2019
Contact Us For A Fast And Professional Response
Word Count: 629