Human Growth Hormone (HGH) replacement therapy is often described as a godsend and a miracle for those who had a deficiency of this natural substance. It’s life-changing and beneficial. Comments like “I’ve got my life back now” are not uncommon after starting the therapy. “Not just my love life,” one patient explained, “though that’s back with a bang — but also my ability to work all day long without feeling tired and weak; my productivity has gone way up. My mental alertness and ability to reason and solve problems has shot way, way up, too. It’s like I have the energy and stamina and mental clarity of a 20-year-old, coupled with all the wisdom and intelligence I’ve acquired in my life. Since getting my hormones in balance, I can truly say that this is the best time of my life — ever!”
But there are scammers out there who want to exploit your enthusiasm after reading about how others have been helped. These scammers just want your money, and they don’t care about medical ethics or honestly benefiting the lives of patients. Here’s how you can spot them.
How to Spot HGH Hormone Scams
1. Scammers will try to tell you that everyone should take HGH. That’s not true. You need to be tested by a qualified clinic like ours, working with an objective scientific lab, as we do. That’s the only way to find out if hormone replacement therapy is right for you. Some people’s problems have other causes, and they shouldn’t take HGH or other hormone supplementation if they don’t need it – that can cause serious health problems. So, you must get tested first. Anyone who claims you can skip this step is not looking out for your best interests.
2. Scammers are often nothing but smugglers and salesmen, with nary a physician in sight. A legitimate clinic will have board certified medical doctors on staff, as ours does. A legitimate clinic’s physicians will make sure that you get exactly the testing you need, with accurate results. And if you can indeed benefit from hormone replacement, they will design a program optimized just for you – not too little, not too much, and nothing inappropriate. They will keep track of your medications and your results, and fine tune treatment so that you can have a vibrant, energy-filled, sexually-fulfilling life again – just like you want. Board certified physicians undergo many years of schooling and training and hands-on experience in order to be able to accomplish these near miracles of healing. A mere salesman often just wants to sell you as much as possible of a product, does not have your best interests at heart, and, even if he did, wouldn’t know how to do the right things. Beware!
3. Did I say ‘smugglers’ as well as salesmen? I did. A legitimate clinic gets its hormone products from legitimate manufacturers, suppliers, and distributors. It’s legal and above board – and that’s important because there are many safety and purity and chain-of-custody rules – and government regulations – that protect you from fake or contaminated products, and also protect you from sloppy manufacturing that might mean too much or too little active ingredients, adulteration with other substances, etc. When a scammer/salesman smuggles HGH or other hormone products into the country, you actually have no idea what you might be getting – and neither does he, frankly. Is that any way to enhance your health? Again, beware.
Our clinic’s doctors and staff are standing by to help you take control of your health and your life – legally, safely, and legitimately. We are proud of what we do and anxious to help you, so get in touch with us today.
Don't be a guinea pig!
Contact Us For A Fast And Professional Response
- Just Limited Exposure to New Anti-Aging Treatment Has Same Effect as Lifelong Treatments - September 4th, 2022
- Running and Getting Nowhere - August 25th, 2022
- My Millennial Transformation - June 5th, 2022
- Why Do I Have Growth Hormone Deficiency? - October 25th, 2021
- Seven Traits Associated with Good Health and Longevity - September 7th, 2021
- Hormone Replacement Therapy – a Bad Rap? - August 16th, 2021
- Weekly Therapy for Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency Approved by FDA - March 26th, 2021
- Comprehensive Therapy Regimen Shown to Reverse Symptoms of Early Alzheimer's and Cognitive Decline - February 27th, 2021
Word Count: 630