Are you feeling overwhelmed by all of the different options available to treat human growth hormone (HGH) deficiency on the market these days? Now that HGH deficiency is becoming more accepted by doctors as a real medical/hormonal issue, multiple pharmaceutical companies have developed their own version of human growth hormone injections. Here, we will discuss one of these products in order to give you general information on what you can expect. The product is Omnitrope (somatropin), developed by Novartis/Sandoz and approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
What is Somatropin?
Somatropin is another term for synthetic human growth hormone, synthesized in the laboratory using recombinant DNA. This means that it was formulated artificially using DNA from different organisms, in this case, bacteria. Specifically, the somatropin (or Omnitrope) is synthesized by a strain of Escherichia coli whose DNA was altered via the addition of the gene for human growth hormone synthesis. Biotechnology is truly amazing and advancing at incredible rates!
The somatropin is an exact copy of a real HGH molecule (produced by the human pituitary gland) – a polypeptide hormone comprised of 191 amino acids. This is the reason why real HGH injections can be so expensive and why sermorelin acetate may be the better choice for many people. The molecule itself is incredibly complex, large and delicate, making it more difficult to synthesize than many other biochemicals on the market today.
How to Use Omnitrope
Like many other brands of HGH out there, Omnitrope is available in two different forms for subcutaneous injection. If you are using the Omnitrope cartridge, it will arrive in your hands as a clear, colorless, sterile solution. With no cartridge, but using a standard injection needle, Omnitrope will arrive as a lyophilized powder that needs to be reconstituted in bacteriostatic water before injection.
If you are new to injections and/or are uncomfortable with injecting yourself with a needle, the cartridge is the easiest and most convenient option for you. Each cartridge is inserted into either an Omnitrope Pen 5 or Omnitrope Pen 10 delivery system, depending on the dosage you are taking. Don’t worry – your doctor will explain all of the steps of using the pen and an instruction booklet is also included.
Using lyophilized powder is a bit more complicated, but once the HGH powder is mixed with the bacteriostatic water, swirl the vial gently and DO NOT SHAKE. This could damage (or denature) the delicate hormone protein.
What is Omnitrope Indicated For?
Not only is Omnitrope used for adult men and women who are suffering from HGH deficiency, but the Omnitrope pens are also used for children who are suffering from issues such as idiopathic short stature, Turner syndrome, Prader-Willi syndrome and growth failure (growth hormone deficiency).
As we’ve said before, more doctors are recognizing that HGH deficiency in adults is an increasing issue in today’s world. In order to be diagnosed with HGH deficiency, you need to seek out a licensed doctor or endocrinologist, such as the ones at this clinic. Blood tests will be performed to verify the deficiency, at your convenience, and HGH injections can even be delivered straight to your home! No need to go to a pharmacy every few weeks or so to pick up your prescription. We highly recommend getting your hormone levels tested every year or so, including HGH, testosterone, estrogen, DHEA, etc. Hormone imbalance is on the rise and its best to catch it early before serious adverse symptoms begin. Get started today with a simple blood test – call us now!
Contact Us For A Fast And Professional Response
- The Three Best Ways to Increase Your HGH Levels - July 2nd, 2021
- Stem Cells Found For The First Time In The Pituitary - May 24th, 2021
- Age Management with Sermorelin Injection Treatment - May 23rd, 2021
- HGH Secretagogues, Sermorelin Injections and Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (Hypothalamus) - Video - May 11th, 2021
- Buy Sermorelin -- What to do When Sermorelin Arrives in the Postal Mail - May 9th, 2021
- Does Sermorelin Work? - May 4th, 2021
- Sermorelin vs. Human Growth Hormone Therapy - April 26th, 2021
- Now Is The Time To Learn About The Magic Of Sermorelin Injections - March 2nd, 2021
- Maximizing Your Sermorelin Acetate Program with Sunshine and Walking - February 18th, 2021
- Sermorelin Therapy 21st Century Injectable Human Growth Hormone Restoration - February 16th, 2021
- High-Intensity Interval Training to Improve HGH Levels, Hormone Balance, and Health - January 17th, 2021
- What are the Benefits of Sermorelin Acetate Injections versus HGH Injections? - January 14th, 2021
- Beneficial Sermorelin Injections for Men and Women: The Next Generation of HGH Restoration - December 27th, 2020
- Growth Hormone Deficiency Blood Test - November 7th, 2020
- Sermorelin with GHRP-6 - Hormone Doctor San Diego - October 28th, 2020
- GH-RH Antagonists May be Beneficial in Treating Malignant Melanomas - October 21st, 2020
- Sermorelin and Testosterone - Supplementing Sermorelin with Testosterone and HCG - October 19th, 2020
- Sermorelin — HGH Injections Versus Sermorelin and Testosterone Therapy Programs - September 20th, 2020
Word Count: 590