Yes, recent research has found that the Coronavirus actually lowers testosterone levels in men.
Researchers in Turkey have come to a grim conclusion.
Not only will COVID-19 cause you to feel extremely ill and possibly be fatal, but if you do survive the virus attack, your testosterone levels will have plummeted, leaving you susceptible to testosterone deficiency and all the adverse symptoms that come along with it.
Read on to learn more about this important discovery, published in the journal, The Aging Male.
Link Between Low Testosterone Levels and Admission to ICU
The research team has found a link between low levels of testosterone and the placement of patients into the intensive care unit (ICU) because of the Coronavirus.
In previous research, it has already been noted that men and women with hormone imbalance, and specifically testosterone deficiency, are more susceptible to the illness and will become more ill once infected than men with normal levels of testosterone.
The study team from Turkey has just determined that COVID-19 will actually cause low testosterone levels to develop as well.
As for the specifics of the study, the mean total testosterone decreased, as COVID-19 symptoms worsened.
Total testosterone is measured as the concentration of both free and bound testosterone in the blood.
Testosterone circulates through the bloodstream either free (its own testosterone molecule) or bound to another molecule called SHBG.
Free testosterone is more bioavailable and your levels of total testosterone will always show up higher on blood tests than free testosterone.
It was also noted that the mean total testosterone level was significantly lower in the ICU group than in the group with no symptoms of COVID-19.
The study was comprised of 438 people with 232 being men. Every patient tested positive for the Coronavirus and complete clinical history, physical examination, and multiple scans were taken from each person.
Testosterone and the Immune System
You may have thought that testosterone was just associated with being “manly” and mainly played a role in fertility, puberty, and building muscles – think again!
Testosterone actually has a lot to do with our immune systems.
A professor of urology and researcher, Selahittin Cayan from the University of Mersin, states, “testosterone is associated with the immune system of respiratory organs, and low levels of testosterone might increase the risk of respiratory infections.”
That spells trouble for men and women diagnosed with COVID-19 who also have low-T.
In addition, previous research has found, “low testosterone is also associated with infection-related hospitalization and all-cause mortality in male ICU patients.” Dr. Cayan thinks that testosterone replacement may have a place in treating and “improving outcomes” for COVID-19 patients.
Testosterone and Sermorelin Hormone Therapy for Immune Health
It’s better to be prepared ahead of time and ensure your hormones are balanced and your immune system is in tip-top shape before encountering COVID-19. It’s time to get your testosterone levels at adequate levels NOW, rather than later when you’re suffering in the hospital.
Luckily, it is super easy to get your testosterone levels checked and started on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) program. To get the best results, combining testosterone with sermorelin acetate is a great option.
When one hormone is deficient, such as testosterone, other hormones are most likely deficient or out of balance as well.
Unfortunately, that is just how our bodies work and things get worse as you age, due to aging and poor lifestyle factors.
Sermorelin acetate is an incredible hormone treatment therapy option because it boosts growth hormone more naturally and safely than HGH shots themselves.
It is an analog of growth hormone-releasing hormone and stimulates the pituitary gland to produce more growth hormone. Growth hormone therapy in combination with testosterone therapy can help get your immune system working at its best, maybe even better than ever.
Testosterone helps men lose weight, boost their immune system, increase sex drive and increase lean muscle mass.
Sermorelin acetate also helps men lose weight, get better sleep, improve skin and hair health and increase cell regeneration. Most of the benefits will help you fight infection as well because it just makes you healthier overall. The goal of hormone replacement therapy is to improve health and increase longevity in order to have a better quality of life.
Contact us today to get started on a simple blood test to check your hormone health. Call us today!
Contact Us For A Fast And Professional Response
- Bodybuilding, HGH, and Staying at the Top of Your Game - March 1st, 2023
- Wheat Germ Can Be a Part of Your Health Plan - December 21st, 2022
- Boost testosterone with a few minor changes - December 6th, 2022
- Finally! An easy way to boost metabolism: The Soleus Pushup - November 30th, 2022
- Effective, Safe Results with Oral Testosterone in Men With Low-T - November 24th, 2022
- Sermorelin or Growth Hormone? - November 16th, 2022
- The Benefits of Semax - November 9th, 2022
- Vitamins That Revitalize and Restore Healthy Hair - November 7th, 2022
- Causes of Sex Drive Differences in Couples - October 27th, 2022
- Outside Factors Influence Testosterone Treatment - October 12th, 2022
- Growth Hormone acts on the brain to conserve energy during weight loss - October 5th, 2022
- Male Designer and Model Discusses Pros and Cons of Early Testosterone Therapy - October 3rd, 2022
- Another Way Our Clinic Can Save You - September 28th, 2022
- Recent Study Concludes: Testosterone Promotes Cuddling as well as Aggression - September 28th, 2022
- Can You Believe That Testosterone Actually Promotes Cuddling? - September 16th, 2022
- Hormone Imbalance May Impact Weight More Than Caloric Intake - August 2nd, 2022
- What Do You Mean, “Board Certified Physicians”? - June 23rd, 2022
- Correlation Between Low Testosterone and Unemployment - June 14th, 2022
- Types and Causes of Hypogonadism - January 17th, 2022
- Sleep Deprivation and Disruption Contribute to Erectile Dysfunction - December 12th, 2021
- Zomacton Prescriptions for Human Growth Hormone Deficiency - October 30th, 2021
- Getting to the Root of Erectile Dysfunction – Six Causes of ED - October 16th, 2021
- Improve Libido, Strength, and More with Sermorelin Acetate! - October 6th, 2021
- Ipamorelin Acetate Peptide Treatment Improves HGH Levels - September 10th, 2021
- Melt Stubborn Belly Fat and Restore HGH with Tesamorelin - September 9th, 2021
- Adjusting Lifestyle to Lose Weight in a Way that Improves Hormone Balance - September 6th, 2021
- Major Report Signals Dangers of Microplastics as Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals - September 6th, 2021
- Comprehensive Blood Panel for Women Interested in Hormone Replacement Therapy - September 6th, 2021
- Preserving Fertility While Treating Testosterone Deficiency - September 6th, 2021
- Norditropin HGH Therapy for Growth Hormone Deficiency - September 6th, 2021
- Menopause HRT Treatment May Protect Women Against Covid-19 - September 5th, 2021
- Vitamins, Nutrients, and Supplements for Healthy Nails, Skin, and Hair - August 6th, 2021
- How Do Hormonal Imbalances Affect Men? - July 20th, 2021
- Dioxins: A Serious Endocrine-Disruptor that Harms Hormone Balance - June 30th, 2021
- Andropause - Protecting Yourself from the Effects of Male Menopause - June 22nd, 2021
- Sleeping Well to Boost HGH and Enhance Hormone Balance - June 3rd, 2021
- Omnitrope HGH Treatments for Growth Hormone Deficiency - May 30th, 2021
- Nevada Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - May 28th, 2021
- Keto Diet Shows Promise Helping Overweight Guys Boost Testosterone - May 27th, 2021
- The Tom Kerridge Dopamine Diet Can Carry You to a New World of Weight Loss and Pleasure - May 22nd, 2021
- Darkness is Important for Deep Sleep and Hormone Balance - May 20th, 2021
- Intermittent Fasting – Enhance Hormone Balance and Live Healthier with a Strategic Diet - May 13th, 2021
- Five Exciting Breakthroughs in Life Extension Medicine - May 6th, 2021
- Nebraska Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - May 1st, 2021
- Georgia Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - April 24th, 2021
- Maine Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - April 23rd, 2021
- Connecticut Sermorelin Clinic for HGH Deficiency Symptoms - April 21st, 2021
- Low Fat Diets Suppress Natural Testosterone Production - April 21st, 2021
- Texas Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - April 15th, 2021
- West Virginia Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - April 13th, 2021
- Utah Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - April 12th, 2021
- New Treatment Shows Promise to Reverse Male-Pattern Baldness - March 23rd, 2021
- Kentucky Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 15th, 2021
- Louisiana Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 12th, 2021
- Oklahoma Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 11th, 2021
- Five Simple Ways to Naturally Increase HGH Levels - March 10th, 2021
- How to Boost HGH Levels Naturally This Year or Supplement with HGH Injections - March 9th, 2021
- South Dakota Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - March 7th, 2021
- Wyoming Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 6th, 2021
- Illinois Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 5th, 2021
- Maryland Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 3rd, 2021
- Virginia Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - March 1st, 2021
- Improve Cardiovascular Endurance with Exercise-Based Cardiac Rehabilitation - February 27th, 2021
- Arkansas Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 26th, 2021
- Oregon Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 25th, 2021
- Pennsylvania Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 24th, 2021
- Florida Sermorelin Clinics, Doctors and Injectable Treatment for HGH Deficiency - February 23rd, 2021
- California Sermorelin Clinic, Doctor, Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 22nd, 2021
- Indiana Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 21st, 2021
- Washington Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 20th, 2021
- Idaho Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - February 19th, 2021
- Delaware Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 17th, 2021
- Elevated Homocysteine Levels May Heighten Risk Of Heart Attack, Stroke, & Alzheimer's Disease - February 16th, 2021
- Missouri Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 15th, 2021
- Colorado Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 15th, 2021
- Kansas Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 12th, 2021
- New Hampshire Sermorelin Injections for HGH Deficiency - February 11th, 2021
- San Francisco Sermorelin Prescriptions for HGH Deficiency - February 9th, 2021
- Understanding Vaginal Dryness, Vaginitis, and Vaginal Atrophy - February 8th, 2021
- Washington, D.C. Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - February 7th, 2021
Word Count: 729